Mayhem on MMA Hour - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 01:25 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     



Here is the Reaction video btw.

Crazy stuff.
SideWays222 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Flyweight
 
Azumo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 208
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post



Here is the Reaction video btw.

Crazy stuff.
I've never really seen Ariel 'speachless'. He's the last person who has trouble putting his thoughts together and Mayhem pretty much left him in awe.

The guy's just in bewilderment about what happened. Mayhem looked like he was on some kind of drug too.

Poor Ariel

"MMA and Muay Thai are similar in a few aspects, such as the fact that their is no traditional belting system - only a list of people you never want to have to fight." - Kenny Florian
Azumo is offline  
post #33 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,373
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Did he say

"Thanks alot JEW"??/
Yeah he did. he also said "There is a Wop parade blocking the street"

Wop - (n) a racial slur for an Italian or person of Italian heritage. It is often said that this term comes from "With Out Papers" or "Working On Pavement," but it actually comes from the Italian word "guappo", meaning a swaggerer, pimp, or ruffian.

Totally lost all respect for Mayhem, he's gone from being entertaining and funny to being a total dick. It all started going downhill after TUF.

Last edited by Killz; 10-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Killz is offline  
post #34 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 AM
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
 
That was horrible to watch. He could be bipolar or something similar and going through a manic phase.
Seems he a complete lack of awareness for his behaviour and how he is percieved, if thats the case I hope he gets the right help, it can be a very diffuclt illness to identify.
CaptainCrunch is offline  
post #35 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 07:05 AM
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS
 
OHKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,501
                     
This guy has some serious issues. Man, what was up with that?

Dana said Miller did some crazy shit backstage after his fight at UFC 146. And the church incident a month or two back... I seriously suspect Miller is a freakin' nutcase.

Anderson Silva
Aldo - Dos Anjos - Mayday - Weidman - Machida - Jones
OHKO is offline  
post #36 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 08:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Yeah he did. he also said "There is a Wop parade blocking the street"

Wop - (n) a racial slur for an Italian or person of Italian heritage. It is often said that this term comes from "With Out Papers" or "Working On Pavement," but it actually comes from the Italian word "guappo", meaning a swaggerer, pimp, or ruffian.

Totally lost all respect for Mayhem, he's gone from being entertaining and funny to being a total dick. It all started going downhill after TUF.
Why lose all respect for a guy who has obviously had a serious mental break down because of the downfall of his MMA career and is clearly under the influence of drugs.

You lose all respect for a guy like that?

I feel compassion for a guy like that. I've always liked Mayhem and he's always made me laugh, especially on TUF when he clowned Bisping on a few ocassions.

I hope he pulls through this, because he's obviously in a very dark place. Get better Mayhem.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
post #37 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 08:36 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,373
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Why lose all respect for a guy who has obviously had a serious mental break down because of the downfall of his MMA career and is clearly under the influence of drugs.

You lose all respect for a guy like that?

I feel compassion for a guy like that. I've always liked Mayhem and he's always made me laugh, especially on TUF when he clowned Bisping on a few ocassions.

I hope he pulls through this, because he's obviously in a very dark place. Get better Mayhem.
Because I dont respect people who openly use racist slurs in telivised interviews, regardless of their mental state.
Killz is offline  
post #38 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Because I dont respect people who openly use racist slurs in telivised interviews, regardless of their mental state.
You must hate Chael Sonnen then.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
post #39 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 08:43 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,373
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You must hate Chael Sonnen then.
I wouldnt call my self a fan, no.

Just because you don't respect someone doesn't mean you hate them. There is a vast VAST difference between respect and hate.
Killz is offline  
post #40 of 70 (permalink) Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I wouldnt call my self a fan, no.

Just because you don't respect someone doesn't mean you hate them. There is a vast VAST difference between respect and hate.
True, but I still wouldn't lose respect for some one after their career has been flipped upside down and they have turned to drugs as an aid for their depression. That's me though, probably because I know people that have had their lives flipped upside down and have turned to alcohol and drugs and whilst under the influence have transformed into completely different people. I can't judge people for things like that, because I don't really know what they're going through.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome