Is Paul Heyman starting early negotiations to bring Brock Lesnar back to the UFC? - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
I cant take anyone at there word on the internet, anyone can type shit - I normally do at least act like i am accepting what people are saying to me is true but you used it to counter my assumption so i had to question it.

You calling my comments on being a badass "ridiculous" Is another assumption...
What reason did you have for making the assumption in the first place? Nothing? You pulled it straight out of your ass? Shit that almost makes it sound like you were trying to make yourself sound like a hardass.

And I never said the badass comment was ridiculous. I said it made you look bad. Which it does. Because no one takes a man who calls himself a badass seriously. Could you imagine actually saying that to someone face to face without them laughing at you?
__________________
That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,091
Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
What reason did you have for making the assumption in the first place? Nothing? You pulled it straight out of your ass? Shit that almost makes it sound like you were trying to make yourself sound like a hardass.

And I never said the badass comment was ridiculous. I said it made you look bad. Which it does. Because no one takes a man who calls himself a badass seriously. Could you imagine actually saying that to someone face to face without them laughing at you?
OK, sorry - you said it was "imaginary"

I call myself a badass because i enjoy people laughing and scoffing at it Even people who want to seem like a badass dont come out and openly state it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204
You are on ignore, you are now dead to me.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
OK, sorry - you said it was "imaginary"

I call myself a badass because i enjoy people laughing and scoffing at it Even people who want to seem like a badass dont come out and openly state it
Your point being?

All the emoticons in the world won't make anything you've said to me less irritating. Nor will it somehow make them funny.
__________________
That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,091
Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
Your point being?

All the emoticons in the world won't make anything you've said to me less irritating. Nor will it somehow make them funny.
My point is we both made assumptions here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204
You are on ignore, you are now dead to me.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
My point is we both made assumptions here.
No. I made no assumptions. Everything I said was derived from your words and actions here.
__________________
That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #26 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,091
Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
No. I made no assumptions. Everything I said was derived from your words and actions here.
Calling my badassness imaginary is an assumption...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204
You are on ignore, you are now dead to me.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
You're Welcome.
 
Canadian Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eh?
Posts: 7,635
Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
I've killed a man. My level of badassery > yours

Brock Lesnar aside, how cool a guy is Paul Heyman? Highly intelligent man with a silver tongue. I nominate him for President of the UFC.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Internet Prophet
 
deadmanshand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,750
deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Calling my badassness imaginary is an assumption...
No. That's a fact, son. The moment someone calls themselves a badass it's a good sign the closest they've ever come to badassery is playing Street Fighter.

No real fighter would ever call themselves that. Keyboard warriors? Oh yeah. All ******* day long! AT least till their older brother kicks their ass for jerking it to pics of their mom. Again.
__________________
That is not dead which can eternal lie and withs strange aeons even death may die.
deadmanshand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I have 24 amateur boxing matches and 13 kickboxing to my name. I know exactly what it takes to fight and I know how to train it. Are there people who can't learn it? Yes. Are they the majority? Not at all.

So please step off of your imaginary badass pedestal and try not to make yourself look any worse.
You said in another thread that you have been boxing for 10 years but don't take it seriously and just do it for fun.

Now you've had 24 amateur matches......

Some thing doesn't add up here.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,091
Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
No. That's a fact, son. The moment someone calls themselves a badass it's a good sign the closest they've ever come to badassery is playing Street Fighter.

No real fighter would ever call themselves that. Keyboard warriors? Oh yeah. All ******* day long! AT least till their older brother kicks their ass for jerking it to pics of their mom. Again.
Projecting much?

Im not a good fighter....but i am a fighter.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204
You are on ignore, you are now dead to me.
Joabbuac is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios