MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Big Nog and Werdum reportedly agree to coach 'TUF: Brazil 2' (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/106437-big-nog-werdum-reportedly-agree-coach-tuf-brazil-2-a.html)

OU 10-30-2012 09:58 AM

Big Nog and Werdum reportedly agree to coach 'TUF: Brazil 2'
 
Quote:

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Fabricio Werdum reportedly have agreed to serve as coaches on the upcoming second season of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil."

SportTV first reported the coaches, though UFC officials have made no formal announcement, and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) could not immediately confirm the plans.

According to the report, contracts haven't been signed, but verbal agreements are in place.
Quote:

Following "TUF: Brazil 2," Nogueira (34-7-1 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Werdum (16-5-1 MMA, 4-2 UFC) will fight in the tradition season-ending coach-vs.-coach fight. It actually marks a rematch between the two fighters; Nogueira handed Werdum a decision loss at a 2006 PRIDE event in the opening round of an open-weight grand prix.
Got that from mmajunkie

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31357/anto...f-brazil-2.mma

LL 10-30-2012 10:17 AM

When do they fight?

Werdum will stop Nog with knees.

Rauno 10-30-2012 10:21 AM

This is a great fight, sad that Nog isn't what he used to be and Werdum will probably stop him but still a good scrap.

OU 10-30-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1642961)
When do they fight?

Werdum will stop Nog with knees.

Werdum's standup has improved but I still think Nog is the better striker. Not saying Nog will win, I think it will be an interesting fight.

jonnyg4508 10-30-2012 10:50 AM

TUF sucks and is getting worse with 5 TUFs going on at once.

OU 10-30-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 (Post 1642968)
TUF sucks and is getting worse with 5 TUFs going on at once.

I agree. I'd rather they just fight ASAP. Would be a great fight to have on the Jan.16(of whenever it is) card in Brazil.

Canadian Psycho 10-30-2012 11:05 AM

TUF Brazil, minus the ridiculous product placements, is more watchable than American TUF (at least until Sonnen and Jones come along). I'm enjoying the 'foreign' TUFs at the moment. Not to mention this will make for a great fight.

OU 10-30-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho (Post 1642975)
TUF Brazil, minus the ridiculous product placements, is more watchable than American TUF (at least until Sonnen and Jones come along). I'm enjoying the 'foreign' TUFs at the moment. Not to mention this will make for a great fight.

It makes me sick to my stomach that anyone could think anything positive about Jones-Sonnen. Makes me sad about what this World is coming to.

LL 10-30-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU (Post 1642965)
Werdum's standup has improved but I still think Nog is the better striker. Not saying Nog will win, I think it will be an interesting fight.

Nog may have better hands but I also think he's shot and past his prime, and this will be a big wake up call to him if Werdum can land some of the blows he landed on Nelson.

OU 10-30-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1642980)
Nog may have better hands but I also think he's shot and past his prime, and this will be a big wake up call to him if Werdum can land some of the blows he landed on Nelson.

You could be right, but let's not forget that Nog had enough in him to drop Mir. It wasn't his chin that failed him that fight. It should be an interesting fight IMO.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2