Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January. - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuanes View Post
Your'e right, its precisely because they are women that makes women's MMA worth watching. But there's nothing wrong with that.

Youre coming from a perspective that female fighter's arent worth watching because they don't match up to males, but you don't understand the perspective that its a new and interesting division of MMA precisely because women are different and we can finally see the other half of humanity tested in combat. The whole point of martial arts is excelling within your limitations; the female physiology has its strength and weaknesses apart from men's and its going to be fascinating to see how the women's game evolves.

Like, mens MMA isn't made pointless by the fact that all of them would lose to a gorilla in a fight, woman's isn't made pointless by the fact that they would lose to men.

If youre talking about skill, well, be patient. If you judged the first UFC by today's standard, todays standard would never exist because the sport would never grow. Similarly, you can't expect female fighter's to have as deep a level of skill as the men because they haven't been around as long, and aren't as well paid.

Lastly, you sound like basically have your period. Not liking something is one thing, shitting all over it like you're in a mood swing is another.

And they are completely uninteresting and craftless.

Roflcopter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
That's not as bad as Brock Lesnar winning the UFC HW Championship a year after his pro debut. He didn't even compete in his amateur sport at the same level Ronda did. What's your point? If you think there aren't talented females fighters it's because you don't watch women's MMA. You admit you don't like watching it. So your openly ignorant on the subject.

I make fun of the HW division more than anyone on this forum.

Everyone noteworthy here knows this.

Roflcopter is offline  
post #63 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Welterweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,225
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludinator View Post

Oh so these are ugly??.
Did I say they were ugly? No I said most WMMA fighters are ugly with some exceptions. Thank you for posting 3 pictures of said exceptions and failing at reading comprehension.
Dtwizzy2k5 is offline  
post #64 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 05:03 PM
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,610
                     
Man that video rousey did where she showed her house really ruined her for me. Meisha tate is just so fine...

Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
post #65 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pryor Oklahoma
Posts: 902
                     
Not interested. OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE A FEMALE CO OR MAIN EVENT!!!! .....said no one ever.
EVERLOST is offline  
post #66 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Ronda is a pig with cholo arms and a 7/10 face at best.

Meisha's nothing other than a nice ass with a fked up beak.

And Gina is hot but she's not even a real MMA fighter, she's just a professional attention whore.


Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Roflcopter is offline  
post #67 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Ronda is a pig with cholo arms and a 7/10 face at best.

Meisha's nothing other than a nice ass with a fked up beak.

And Gina is hot but she's not even a real MMA fighter, she's just a professional attention whore.


Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
And you're Brad Pitt.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
post #68 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
If they weren't pseudo-celebrities I would definitely consider both of them to be below my usual standard(more attractive than myself)....and probably a lot of people would.

Except Gina obviously.

Roflcopter is offline  
post #69 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Amateur
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 194
                     
hmmm dana going back on his words now. i remember him saying he would never allow women to fight in the ufc....

Sleepers:

Brad Tavares
Dennis Siver
Edson Barboza
Maiquel Falcao
malice is offline  
post #70 of 115 (permalink) Old 11-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,626
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud German View Post
Word of advice Dana White and the Feritto's - Do not be tempted by the machine. Nobody really cares for MMA'S women, especially people in my country. I am a MAN, and a real man would not want to see a woman harm herself in public like this! It is no different to the teenagers in america who self harm, I do not like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Why can't women just leave the one thing we do extremely well to ourselves??? I am for women's rights but this is too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Ronda is a pig with cholo arms and a 7/10 face at best.

Meisha's nothing other than a nice ass with a fked up beak.

And Gina is hot but she's not even a real MMA fighter, she's just a professional attention whore.


Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
John8204 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome