Questions for Matt Hughes - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Baddest Man Alive
 
3DLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 669
                     
Questions for Matt Hughes

I am doing a series of 10 question email interviews with mma fighters and personalities. So far I have Matt Hughes and Stitch that have agreed to answer my questions. I will be posting the answers, once I recieve them, in a blog on this site. I've already asked Stitch 10 questions, but I need help coming up with 10 ORIGINAL questions for Matt Hughes. Please give me some of your ideas. I'll let you know and give you pos rep if I use your questions. Thanks!
3DLee is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 12:22 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Is it true that you are as big of an asshole as your book portrays??
SideWays222 is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 01:48 AM Thread Starter
Baddest Man Alive
 
3DLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 669
                     
sorry, too late. He already sent me an email requesting the questions, so I got em to him. I'll post the answers in a new thread when I get his reply. Mods, feel free to delete this thread as I expected to have more time to perpare questions. Hopefully yall will like the ones I asked him.

Sideways; this guy agreed to for free take time out of his day and reply to 10 questions from me, a fan. Im not Ariel Helwani, my interview wont bring him huge news coverage. He did it simply to help out a fan. He has also replied nearly every question I've asked him on Twitter and was extremely awesome to meet in purpose. So, no, I didnt use your question.

Last edited by 3DLee; 11-12-2012 at 01:51 AM.
3DLee is offline  
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 02:10 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
sorry, too late. He already sent me an email requesting the questions, so I got em to him. I'll post the answers in a new thread when I get his reply. Mods, feel free to delete this thread as I expected to have more time to perpare questions. Hopefully yall will like the ones I asked him.

Sideways; this guy agreed to for free take time out of his day and reply to 10 questions from me, a fan. Im not Ariel Helwani, my interview wont bring him huge news coverage. He did it simply to help out a fan. He has also replied nearly every question I've asked him on Twitter and was extremely awesome to meet in purpose. So, no, I didnt use your question.
I didnt expect you to.
SideWays222 is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 03:32 AM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,283
                     
good for you 3DLee

If I could ask him a question it would be who are the all-time top ten WW's in his eyes.
John8204 is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
good for you 3DLee

If I could ask him a question it would be who are the all-time top ten WW's in his eyes.
Iv seen a Hughes interview where he said he does not watch MMA that much and couldn't even name the top 3 guys in his division (Or something close to that).

Or maybe he said that he couldnt even name 5 guys in his division.

Im not sure... but the moral of his statement was that he does not watch MMA outside of competing.
SideWays222 is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 04:04 AM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,283
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Iv seen a Hughes interview where he said he does not watch MMA that much and couldn't even name the top 3 guys in his division (Or something close to that).

Or maybe he said that he couldnt even name 5 guys in his division.

Im not sure... but the moral of his statement was that he does not watch MMA outside of competing.
That's current, I'm talking all-time seeing as how he's been in the cage with 80/90% of the WW's who would be in contention it's worth it to see if he answers it. How many guys fought Sakurai, Newton, Trigg, Lytle, and Koscheck.
John8204 is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 04:17 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
That's current, I'm talking all-time seeing as how he's been in the cage with 80/90% of the WW's who would be in contention it's worth it to see if he answers it. How many guys fought Sakurai, Newton, Trigg, Lytle, and Koscheck.
This interview was 2-3 years ago.
SideWays222 is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 04:30 AM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,283
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
This interview was 2-3 years ago.
Well then, sounds like enough time has passed to see if he's formed an opinion on the matter.
John8204 is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Bantamweight
 
Ludinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 729
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Well then, sounds like enough time has passed to see if he's formed an opinion on the matter.
How could he have formed an opinion when he says he doesn't watch Mma?.

Diaz..Edgar.. Cormier.. Cain.. Mir.. Overeem.. Jon Jones
Ludinator is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome