UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,632
                     
Perhaps it is just me.

But I think people that whine about Diaz and his fans are getting far worse than any sort of Diaz fans.

For every 1 of us there are about 5 of you. You are obsessed with Diaz more than any fans of his. It is quite odd.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,296
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Perhaps it is just me.

But I think people that whine about Diaz and his fans are getting far worse than any sort of Diaz fans.

For every 1 of us there are about 5 of you. You are obsessed with Diaz more than any fans of his. It is quite odd.
That's really not true. I rarely, if ever bring up Diaz unless one of his fans is making excuses / bitching about something related to him.

His fans are plenty obsessed with "He's the best 170 pounder."



Even though he hasn't fought a wrestler in years...

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 AM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,632
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's really not true. I rarely, if ever bring up Diaz unless one of his fans is making excuses / bitching about something related to him.

His fans are plenty obsessed with "He's the best 170 pounder."



Even though he hasn't fought a wrestler in years...
Can you find 1 quote of a Diaz fan saying he is the best 170? I would bet the house you can't.

It is getting to the point where Diaz fans don't even bring him up....his non-fans do. Then they regurgitate the same things they say in every thread. You know you are a big deal when you have a legend of true fans...and an even bigger legend of people that don't like you.

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,621
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
It would be retarded to root for someone you don't like, regardless of his skill set. Diaz is a moron. Period. I don't want him to lose in any boring or exciting way, I want him out of the big screen.

How about that?
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Welterweight
 
TheNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,369
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's really not true. I rarely, if ever bring up Diaz unless one of his fans is making excuses / bitching about something related to him.

His fans are plenty obsessed with "He's the best 170 pounder."



Even though he hasn't fought a wrestler in years...

This is self-spewed hate by MMA fans who just dislike Diaz. I haven't seen or read a single thread or post from any member on here claiming Nick Diaz is the Best 170lb fighter on the planet.
TheNinja is offline  
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Kneel Before Christ!
 
Roflcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,024
                     
Aww...que linda!


Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Roflcopter is offline  
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 02:04 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,159
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
This is self-spewed hate by MMA fans who just dislike Diaz. I haven't seen or read a single thread or post from any member on here claiming Nick Diaz is the Best 170lb fighter on the planet.
You just ignored McGoober too?

Good man.

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,632
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
It would be retarded to root for someone you don't like, regardless of his skill set. Diaz is a moron. Period. I don't want him to lose in any boring or exciting way, I want him out of the big screen.

How about that?
Ok, relax. Perhaps you should look into a medical marijuana card.

You missed my point completely because you decided to get all worked up. Which is funny. But, I mean literally people say "they would love it if Diaz got laid on for 3 rounds by Kos or Fitch".

I mean whatever floats your boat. But I like to watch great fights above all else. Odd to me that people can get so wrapped up in hating a guy.

There is actually a video out there which has fighters ranging from Mark Munoz to Rousey to Koscheck saying how they respect the guy, or that he is a really good guy behind the scenes. Even GSP mentions that he is a smart guy. But what would his peers know.

I'm just surprised how many grown men get caught up in the soap opera, getting so emotional about personalities.

I'm here for the fights...
jonnyg4508 is offline  
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,632
                     
And for the record to sort of get back on track..

Condit doesn't really say he wants Anderson. Helwani pretty much asks him if he would if he won....what is Condit to say in that position? He quickly says he would have a lot of challengers at 170 though. Not exactly what I was expecting from the title.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 03:14 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,159
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Ok, relax. Perhaps you should look into a medical marijuana card.

You missed my point completely because you decided to get all worked up. Which is funny. But, I mean literally people say "they would love it if Diaz got laid on for 3 rounds by Kos or Fitch".

I mean whatever floats your boat. But I like to watch great fights above all else. Odd to me that people can get so wrapped up in hating a guy.

There is actually a video out there which has fighters ranging from Mark Munoz to Rousey to Koscheck saying how they respect the guy, or that he is a really good guy behind the scenes. Even GSP mentions that he is a smart guy. But what would his peers know.

I'm just surprised how many grown men get caught up in the soap opera, getting so emotional about personalities.

I'm here for the fights...
I'm sure Nick and Nate for that matter are decent people outside of the cage and aren't total dickheads to people, but when Nick does shit like quit after the Condit fight it makes him look like a child.

Really, that's what he did, it's like a child losing at a video game and tossing the controller to the floor. As for Condit, win, lose, or draw, preferably win, I hope he gets that Kampmann fight back. Condit/Kampmann 1 was a super close fight and I'd love to see five rounds of it if the rematch would be anything like the first one.

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome