UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 11-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wherever my roster says.
Posts: 2,659
MMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Ok, relax. Perhaps you should look into a medical marijuana card.

You missed my point completely because you decided to get all worked up. Which is funny. But, I mean literally people say "they would love it if Diaz got laid on for 3 rounds by Kos or Fitch".

I mean whatever floats your boat. But I like to watch great fights above all else. Odd to me that people can get so wrapped up in hating a guy.

There is actually a video out there which has fighters ranging from Mark Munoz to Rousey to Koscheck saying how they respect the guy, or that he is a really good guy behind the scenes. Even GSP mentions that he is a smart guy. But what would his peers know.

I'm just surprised how many grown men get caught up in the soap opera, getting so emotional about personalities.

I'm here for the fights...
No, I didn't miss your point, I was introducing mine. I am relaxed, maybe the post didn't showed it.
I actually consider you one of the most reasonable posters around here.

You're for the fights, I'm for the sport as a whole and sport wise I am tired of Nick Diaz middle fingers parade, despite him being a skilled fighter. I don't hate him, because I hate no one, I don't wish him bad things for his life at all. He is just bad energy and he spreads it, so I preffer my TV pixels don't gather to form Nick's face at my place. That's my opinion.

Every one will separate a given amount of life time to support fan clubs, researching over the net or visiting this forum. This is personal. Very hard to label who has a life who hasn't for so little we know about posters and their posts. I agree some fans are over the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
And for the record to sort of get back on track..

Condit doesn't really say he wants Anderson. Helwani pretty much asks him if he would if he won....what is Condit to say in that position? He quickly says he would have a lot of challengers at 170 though. Not exactly what I was expecting from the title.
Exactly. What the OP suggests in this thread is almost planted troll material. I have called that little before as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
I will support your good point regardless of our differences.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #32 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,391
jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
No, I didn't miss your point, I was introducing mine. I am relaxed, maybe the post didn't showed it.
I actually consider you one of the most reasonable posters around here.

You're for the fights, I'm for the sport as a whole and sport wise I am tired of Nick Diaz middle fingers parade, despite him being a skilled fighter. I don't hate him, because I hate no one, I don't wish him bad things for his life at all. He is just bad energy and he spreads it, so I preffer my TV pixels don't gather to form Nick's face at my place. That's my opinion.

Every one will separate a given amount of life time to support fan clubs, researching over the net or visiting this forum. This is personal. Very hard to label who has a life who hasn't for so little we know about posters and their posts. I agree some fans are over the edge.



Exactly. What the OP suggests in this thread is almost planted troll material. I have called that little before as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

You missed it in that you said it would be dumb for people to root for guys they don't care for. But people literally said they would LOVE for Nick to get laid on for 3 rounds...and would love it basically for his reaction. Which is childish in its own right. That is why I say I am for the fights...because I would never wish that. That is dumb. I'm not interested in whos who, I'm interested in who and what is that cage. I like the personalities because you need some sort of lead up for the days in between fights. But it is really secondary. I respect Nick for the way he fights, for the way he trains, for the way "he is who he is".

As for Legion up there, No one here is acting like Nick portrays himself well through words. No one is saying he doesn't do unprofessional things. They go hand in hand. He doesn't express well through words....why would he after or up to emotional bouts (fights really, they are still fights)? I know a lot of people like this. You get outside of the suburbs and you see a lot of different people.

The beauty of Nick Diaz is the way he fights. The never back down attitude that he owns, not portrays. The way he trains is amazing for such a "thug". He is a professional in every way in how he trains and how he treats people in every day life. Just because he gets amped and angry during fight time...and does emotional things doesn't change that.

He does things in the ring. Retirement fraud was childish. But he gave Condit a hug right after that fight ended no matter how frustrated he was. His brother was nothing but nice to Cerrone after they fought even tho the build up was intense. He never really talks shit before a fight...he never goes so far to even say he will beat someone in at a presser. The things he does in the cage and around the cage make him even better to me because it shows that his emotion is real, like it or not. He is the same person all through his career. He never got the professional memo, but that is one of the reasons he is so good in my eyes.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:43 AM   #33 (permalink)
Amateur
 
Fard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 193
Fard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud ofFard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I actually think if there were no take downs Anderson could beat Condit with one hand tied. Seriously.

Lets see what does Condit do.

- flying knee
- ALWAYS shoots a front teep
- reckless kicks

Anderson caught a low kick from Irvin (HW/LHW) Muay Thai fighter on the very first attempt. Almost did it again with Forrest and with Chael.

Condit is helluve exciting, but too reckless. Anderson would test and KO em when he decides it's time.
This and...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I am a fan of Condit's, any of my past posts will prove that.

Condit would lose horribly against Anderson Silva. If it lasted longer than 1 minute it is because Anderson Silva chose to let it.
This.

I don't dislike Condit, but I think he's nowhere near GSP's level, let alone Anderson's. Saturday might prove me wrong, we'll see.
__________________
You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious.
Tyrone Biggums
Fard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wherever my roster says.
Posts: 2,659
MMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatMMA-Sportsman Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You missed it in that you said it would be dumb for people to root for guys they don't care for. But people literally said they would LOVE for Nick to get laid on for 3 rounds...and would love it basically for his reaction. Which is childish in its own right. That is why I say I am for the fights...because I would never wish that. That is dumb. I'm not interested in whos who, I'm interested in who and what is that cage. I like the personalities because you need some sort of lead up for the days in between fights. But it is really secondary. I respect Nick for the way he fights, for the way he trains, for the way "he is who he is".

As for Legion up there, No one here is acting like Nick portrays himself well through words. No one is saying he doesn't do unprofessional things. They go hand in hand. He doesn't express well through words....why would he after or up to emotional bouts (fights really, they are still fights)? I know a lot of people like this. You get outside of the suburbs and you see a lot of different people.

The beauty of Nick Diaz is the way he fights. The never back down attitude that he owns, not portrays. The way he trains is amazing for such a "thug". He is a professional in every way in how he trains and how he treats people in every day life. Just because he gets amped and angry during fight time...and does emotional things doesn't change that.

He does things in the ring. Retirement fraud was childish. But he gave Condit a hug right after that fight ended no matter how frustrated he was. His brother was nothing but nice to Cerrone after they fought even tho the build up was intense. He never really talks shit before a fight...he never goes so far to even say he will beat someone in at a presser. The things he does in the cage and around the cage make him even better to me because it shows that his emotion is real, like it or not. He is the same person all through his career. He never got the professional memo, but that is one of the reasons he is so good in my eyes.
Damn, man. What have I said about your posts? Suddenly I don't think the Diaz brothers are that bad, after all.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
I will support your good point regardless of our differences.

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios