MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend. (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/106872-i-cant-believe-gsp-fighting-weekend.html)

Ming Fu 11-15-2012 12:54 AM

I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend.
 
It has been so damn long since I've seen him fight. I was watching the fuel event and it had all the promos for GSP vs Condit and it's like I didn't believe it cause it's been so long. Here's hoping that we get a great fight and that GSP gets back to top form. I always appreciate great fighters when they fight regardless of their performance. I think GSP is going to fight one of two ways. I think George will take Condit down just to be cautious for his first fight back or just go balls to the walls to shut everyone up, kinda like how he was motivated after the Serra loss.

CAN"T WAIT!

Joabbuac 11-15-2012 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ming Fu (Post 1647353)
It has been so damn long since I've seen him fight. I was watching the fuel event and it had all the promos for GSP vs Condit and it's like I didn't believe it cause it's been so long. Here's hoping that we get a great fight and that GSP gets back to top form. I always appreciate great fighters when they fight regardless of their performance. I think GSP is going to fight one of two ways. I think George will take Condit down just to be cautious for his first fight back or just go balls to the walls to shut everyone up, kinda like how he was motivated after the Serra loss.

CAN"T WAIT!

I was never a huge fan honestly, but "absence makes the heart grow fonder" i guess, because i cant wait to see him back in there.

xxpillowxxjp 11-15-2012 01:50 AM

Just gonna be one of those times where everyones like "Whewwwwwww hes back!" Then after the fight, "yep... hes back..."

PheelGoodInc 11-15-2012 02:17 AM

GSP will finish Condit. Everyone will love him again.

Similar to how Silva tooled Griffin after two boring fights.

But yes, it does seem surreal that he's actually fighting. It seems like so long ago when he fought Sheilds.

rul3z 11-15-2012 04:31 AM

Just hope Condit shocks the world with a TKO or KO.

Hammerlock2.0 11-15-2012 04:36 AM

It's not GSP, it's his twin brother Georges Evil-Pierre which roughly translates to George Evil Peter.

I just hope he puts up an overall good fight before Condit knocks him out. :thumb02:

SideWays222 11-15-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 (Post 1647371)
It's not GSP, it's his twin brother Georges Evil-Pierre which roughly translates to George Evil Peter.

I just hope he puts up an overall good fight before Condit knocks him out. :thumb02:

Keep dreaming.. :D

TheGreg 11-15-2012 05:35 AM

I cannot ******* wait! I am awake at 4:30 a.m right now becuase I can't sleep... because on Saturday when I wake up, I'm getting into my car with my friends and driving to Montreal. I have awesome seats and am beyond excited. Look for the semi intoxicated twenty something year old in the crowd guys ;)

Hammerlock2.0 11-15-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWays222 (Post 1647374)
Keep dreaming.. :D

I will, man. I will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreg (Post 1647377)
I cannot ******* wait! I am awake at 4:30 a.m right now becuase I can't sleep... because on Saturday when I wake up, I'm getting into my car with my friends and driving to Montreal. I have awesome seats and am beyond excited. Look for the semi intoxicated twenty something year old in the crowd guys ;)

Somethings tells me we need a little more than that. :thumb02:

Rauno 11-15-2012 06:12 AM

Pretty surreal, yes. Thinking of the fact that Shields has had 3 fights after that GSP one really makes you realize how long it's been.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2