1.I would like to say Pettis, but I can't. If Guida can take him down and hold him there, Melendez can do it too. Melendez by UD.
2.Nate is just too big and hits too hard. Nate by KO.
3. 2 very good strikers, who would most likely stand there and bang it out. Shogun can take it, Feijao not so much. Shogun by TKO.
4. Now this is an interesting fight. I would say that Bisping would outpoint him standing, maybe even TKO him late in the fight. I just don't see Rockhold keeping Bisping on the ground, if Chael couldn't. Bisping by UD or TKO.
5.Mir has no chin and I doubt he can take down an Olympic caliber wrestler. Cormier by a vicious one punch KO, and Mir retires after the fight.
6. Leben by KO, Lawler hasn't been himself for quite a while. Or maybe he just never was that good?
7. Masvidal by KO, Soti is just terrible.
8. Close fight, but I would take Thompson based on his latest showing against Melendez.
9. KJ Noons by UD, Gomi is just too old.
Last edited by Hooligan222; 11-15-2012 at 12:58 PM.