MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   gsp vs Silva needs to happen in Dallas Tx. (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/107049-gsp-vs-silva-needs-happen-dallas-tx.html)

the bad guy 13 11-21-2012 02:08 AM

gsp vs Silva needs to happen in Dallas Tx.
 
for sure the biggest blockbuster "superfight" in ufc history needs to happen in the lone star state. Dallas TX. it needs to happen at Cowboys stadium why you say? because its the biggest stage easily seating 100,000 peeps, boasts the biggest screen on earth. if priced right the tix can sell out all 100,000 seats. did i mention it has the biggest screen on earth? of course the will need to stack this card to the fullest with the biggest ufc superstars. So what big names can be added to a gsp vs silva mega card to sell 100,000 seats?

Thoughts?

Ludinator 11-21-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the bad guy 13 (Post 1650086)
for sure the biggest blockbuster "superfight" in ufc history needs to happen in the lone star state. Dallas TX. it needs to happen at Cowboys stadium why you say? because its the biggest stage easily seating 100,000 peeps, boasts the biggest screen on earth. if priced right the tix can sell out all 100,000 seats. did i mention it has the biggest screen on earth? of course the will need to stack this card to the fullest with the biggest ufc superstars. So what big names can be added to a gsp vs silva mega card to sell 100,000 seats?

Thoughts?

None the UFC couldn't fill this stadium with 100,000 fans period. Ime pretty sure Pac Man fought at this stadium and only had like 50,000 fans in attendance. Plus it doesn't have the biggest screen in the world, don't even think its in the top 5.

SideWays222 11-21-2012 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the bad guy 13 (Post 1650086)
for sure the biggest blockbuster "superfight" in ufc history needs to happen in the lone star state. Dallas TX. it needs to happen at Cowboys stadium why you say? because its the biggest stage easily seating 100,000 peeps, boasts the biggest screen on earth. if priced right the tix can sell out all 100,000 seats. did i mention it has the biggest screen on earth? of course the will need to stack this card to the fullest with the biggest ufc superstars. So what big names can be added to a gsp vs silva mega card to sell 100,000 seats?

Thoughts?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludinator (Post 1650111)
None the UFC couldn't fill this stadium with 100,000 fans period. Ime pretty sure Pac Man fought at this stadium and only had like 50,000 fans in attendance. Plus it doesn't have the biggest screen in the world, don't even think its in the top 5.

Quote:

Rank Location Dimensions Size Resolution Technology References
1 Charlotte Motor Speedway 200 by 80 feet (61 by 24 m) 16,000 square feet (1,500 m2) Panasonic [1]
2 Meydan Racecourse 353 by 37 feet (108 by 11 m) 12,708 square feet (1,180.6 m2) 1,088 x 10,752 pixels Mitsubishi Diamond Vision [2]
3 Kawasaki Racecourse 236 by 52 feet (72 by 16 m) 12,272 square feet (1,140.1 m2) [3]
4 Cowboys Stadium 160 by 72 feet (49 by 22 m) 11,520 square feet (1,070 m2) 1,088 x 2,432 pixels Mitsubishi Diamond Vision [4][5]
5 Kauffman Stadium 105 by 84 feet (32 by 26 m) 8,820 square feet (819 m2) 1,800 x 1,584 pixels Daktronics [6][7]


Quote:

The stadium is the largest domed stadium in the world, and it has the world's largest column-free interior and the fourth largest high definition video screen, which hangs from 20 yard line to 20 yard line
I guess it does. For a stadium anyway.

Ludinator 11-21-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SideWays222 (Post 1650116)
I guess it does. For a stadium anyway.

He didn't say that tho. He just mentioned it had The biggest screen in the world which isn't correct.

OHKO 11-21-2012 07:32 AM

Erm no its not gonna fill up the stadium.

However, strongest drawing main card I can think of is..

Silva vs Jones
GSP vs Nick Diaz
JDS vs Overeem
Edgar vs Aldo
Sonnen vs Rashad


Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

TheNinja 11-21-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHKO (Post 1650125)
Erm no its not gonna fill up the stadium.

However, strongest drawing main card I can think of is..

Silva vs Jones
GSP vs Nick Diaz
JDS vs Overeem
Edgar vs Aldo
Sonnen vs Rashad


Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

Can u imagine!!! OMG:thumb02:

Dr Gonzo 11-21-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHKO (Post 1650125)
Erm no its not gonna fill up the stadium.

However, strongest drawing main card I can think of is..

Silva vs Jones
GSP vs Nick Diaz
JDS vs Overeem
Edgar vs Aldo
Sonnen vs Rashad


Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

That looks cool, except GSP can't fight twice on one card! Swap that GSP v Diaz fight for Gustaf v JBJ then you got yourself a card!!

SideWays222 11-21-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludinator (Post 1650118)
He didn't say that tho. He just mentioned it had The biggest screen in the world which isn't correct.

Its top 5 though in the world.

But i think its fair to assume he ment stadium wise.

xRoxaz 11-21-2012 09:51 PM



skip to 16:05 lol Anderson is such a troll


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2