UFC on FOX 5: Road To The Octagon - Page 4 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 04:47 PM
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 4,111
                     
UFC ON FOX 5 FREE FIGHTS

Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar




Benson Henderson vs Donald Cerrone




Nate Diaz vs Josh Neer




Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller


Lyoto Machida, former UFC LHW hamp
Future UFC MW Champ
Benavidez, Barao, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, JDS
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,292
                     
There's nothing wrong with wearing designer clothes and looking nice. I like nice things... including designer clothes. My girlfriend of 4 years makes fun of me for it. It's cool though. Not everyone can look good.

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
There's nothing wrong with wearing designer clothes and looking nice. I like nice things... including designer clothes. My girlfriend of 4 years makes fun of me for it. It's cool though. Not everyone can look good.
Why would your girlfriend make fun of you for wearing designer clothes, lol? Would she prefer it if you dressed like a tramp or some thing.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,292
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Why would your girlfriend make fun of you for wearing designer clothes, lol? Would she prefer it if you dressed like a tramp or some thing.
She says I spend more time getting ready than her. She also says I "accessorize" and my clothes shouldn't cost more than hers. I told her to buy nicer clothes. She got mad at me


Women...

She does dress very nice. She doesn't think I should pay $300 for a pair of jeans. I disagree.

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:09 AM
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS
 
OHKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,501
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
She says I spend more time getting ready than her. She also says I "accessorize" and my clothes shouldn't cost more than hers. I told her to buy nicer clothes. She got mad at me


Women...

She does dress very nice. She doesn't think I should pay $300 for a pair of jeans. I disagree.
Agree with your last part. Whats wrong with dressing to look better?

I'd be willing to bet most of the people bashing Rory for shopping for clothes are the people who wear Affliction tees and think it is cool.

Anderson Silva
Aldo - Dos Anjos - Mayday - Weidman - Machida - Jones
OHKO is offline  
post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:18 AM
 
Toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Posts: 21,821
                     
back on topic folks,




"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page



Toxic is offline  
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 AM
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
                     
One of the chicks was just staring at Rory like she knew something was a little "off" about him, her gay-dar must have been going off the charts........either that or she thought he was a serial killer.


And no, Rory doesn't dress good, he dresses like a pretentious douchebag which was confirmed when they talked about nearly fighting over pants. i never really hated Rory, It's all been just a bit of fun since he is fighting BJ but my god is he a bit of a tool.

Guy Incognito is offline  
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:06 PM
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,287
                     
He can dress any fricking way he wants to. I'm just saying it's not my style at all, and therefore I have a hard time relating to him.


Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Cerrone, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Lawler

hellholming is offline  
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,292
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
One of the chicks was just staring at Rory like she knew something was a little "off" about him, her gay-dar must have been going off the charts........either that or she thought he was a serial killer.


And no, Rory doesn't dress good, he dresses like a pretentious douchebag which was confirmed when they talked about nearly fighting over pants. i never really hated Rory, It's all been just a bit of fun since he is fighting BJ but my god is he a bit of a tool.
Lol at Rory being a serial killer. I guess he can be considered pretty close to one.

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
SPEED KILLS
 
SM33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,130
                     
Honestly did not mean for this thread to be about dress-sense and homosexuals.

SM33 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome