JDS wants a rematch ASAP - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 555
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags View Post
JDS should have to do what Cain did go and have another fight win it and get the rematch.
I agree with this... JDS should take some time and learn from his mistakes. Then he should fight somebody else... hopefully not somebody as tough as Overeem... THEN if he wins he can fight Cain again for the title.
Crester is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 555
                     
Looking at the translated article posted above... it's amazing how positive JDS is in this instance.
Crester is offline  
post #63 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Bantamweight
 
rul3z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Babylon
Posts: 590
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I've never met a Mesopatamian who speaks Portugese!

No worries about the misunderstanding, thanks for the translation.
Now you met me then

JDS is one of few fighters out there who not only is skilled, talneted, but even famous. And with all that he stays humble. He has one of the greatest personality in the sport. I don't think he will ever say bad stuff about others. Man just see how his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. Did that quick interview give you a clue that this guy has got beaten up for 5 rounds, each 5 minutes, and lots his belt to an opponent?

Wish there others like JDS.

BTW, I know more than 1 language!

Fedor Emelianenko: The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up

Fedor Emelianenko | Anderson Silva | Junior Dos Santos | Lyoto Machida | Carlos Condit | Frankie Edgar | Erick Silva
rul3z is offline  
post #64 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Bantamweight
 
BOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 990
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rul3z View Post
Now you met me then

JDS is one of few fighters out there who not only is skilled, talneted, but even famous. And with all that he stays humble. He has one of the greatest personality in the sport. I don't think he will ever say bad stuff about others. Man just see how his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. Did that quick interview give you a clue that this guy has got beaten up for 5 rounds, each 5 minutes, and lots his belt to an opponent?

Wish there others like JDS.


BTW, I know more than 1 language!

Wish granted.



BOOM is offline  
post #65 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:23 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,459
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Ha! Cain is not a great personality of the sport. He has zero charisma and whilst he is a great fighter he has no personality at all.
Killz is offline  
post #66 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Bantamweight
 
Ludinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 729
                     
I love how everyone hates on Cains personality when Jds has the personality of a yard brush.

Diaz..Edgar.. Cormier.. Cain.. Mir.. Overeem.. Jon Jones

Last edited by Ludinator; 01-03-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Ludinator is offline  
post #67 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Bantamweight
 
BOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 990
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Ha! Cain is not a great personality of the sport. He has zero charisma and whilst he is a great fighter he has no personality at all.
Disagree completely, Cain is just as humble as JDS is and a great person to have sitting on top of the HW division. The UFC is very lucky to have them both, they're down to earth and similar to Fedor who let his fights speak for themselves while being the guy next door.
BOOM is offline  
post #68 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,459
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
Disagree completely, Cain is just as humble as JDS is and a great person to have sitting on top of the HW division. The UFC is very lucky to have them both, they're down to earth and similar to Fedor who let his fights speak for themselves while being the guy next door.
Oh I agree he's humble but when he's interviewed or there are prime times when ever he speaks in that monotone voice with a straight face I can't help but think he has o personality.
Killz is offline  
post #69 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Featherweight
 
dsmjrv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: manhattan beach, CA
Posts: 1,019
                     
he is much more laid back than JDS, he doesnt really put much of his personality out there for the general public to see. perhaps he gets a little anxiety in front of the cameras or something.
dsmjrv is offline  
post #70 of 103 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 02:58 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,459
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
he is much more laid back than JDS, he doesnt really put much of his personality out there for the general public to see. perhaps he gets a little anxiety in front of the cameras or something.
Maybe, but we can only judge him on his public persona, not on the stuff we don't see.
Killz is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome