MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Palhares and Beltran fail drug tests. (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/108578-palhares-beltran-fail-drug-tests.html)

LL 01-10-2013 07:59 PM

Palhares and Beltran fail drug tests.
 
Quote:

Zuffa, LLC, owner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship®, released a statement today regarding UFC middleweight Rousimar Palhares and light heavyweight Joey Beltran:

“Rousimar Palhares tested positive for elevated testosterone and Joey Beltran tested positive for nandrolone, following their respective bouts at UFC on FX 6 in Australia. The UFC organization has a strict, consistent policy against the use of any illegal and/or performance-enhancing drugs, stimulants or masking agents. Both athletes have agreed to serve a nine-month suspension retroactive to December 14. They must pass a drug test upon completion of the suspension before receiving clearance to compete again.”
http://m.ufc.com/news/ufc-statement-on-ufc-on-fx-6

Just when I didn't think it was possible to dislike Palhares more....

Life B Ez 01-10-2013 08:12 PM

Is anyone shocked? Look at Paul....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

GrappleRetarded 01-10-2013 08:42 PM

This should be the nail in the coffin for Palhares. Now that he's actually exposed with "evidence" as a roided up Gorilla and has a history of holding onto submissions after the referee tries to stop the fight with the sole purpose of causing unecessary damage to his opponents.

brb but Palhares has a low IQ, he doesn't really know what he's doing
brb it's not his fault

This guy is a disgrace to the sport and is a scum bag and knows exactly what he's doing. Get him out.

Quote:

Just when I didn't think it was possible to dislike Palhares more...
Are you implying that you didn't already believe Palhres was roided out of his skull because his "tests" have come back clean prior to this? The athletic commission is a joke and is heavily flawed. The sooner you wake up to this fact the better. Fighters' drug test results coming back clean doesn't really mean any thing, it doesn't prove they aren't roiding like crazy, the system simply isn't any where near as reliable and as stable as it needs to be.

LL 01-10-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded (Post 1671050)
This should be the nail in the coffin for Palhares. Now that he's actually exposed with "evidence" as a roided up Gorilla and has a history of holding onto submissions after the referee tries to stop the fight with the sole purpose of causing unecessary damage to his opponents.

brb but Palhares has a low IQ, he doesn't really know what he's doing
brb it's not his fault

This guy is a disgrace to the sport and is a scum bag and knows exactly what he's doing. Get him out.



Are you implying that you didn't already believe Palhres was roided out of his skull because his "tests" have come back clean prior to this? The athletic commission is a joke and is heavily flawed. The sooner you wake up to this fact the better.

That was not what I was implying at all senor, I'm not THAT dumb.

GrappleRetarded 01-10-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1671058)
That was not what I was implying at all senor, I'm not THAT dumb.

Were you not the same poster that defended Alistair Overeems roiding accusations time and time again before he got caught red handed because - "well he's tested clean, so that must mean that of course he isn't roided out of his mind"?

Might not have been you, could have been a different poster.

LL 01-10-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded (Post 1671066)
Were you not the same poster that defended Alistair Overeems roiding accusations time and time again before he got caught red handed because - "well he's tested clean, so that must mean that of course he isn't roided out of his mind"?

Might not have been you, could have been a different poster.

I tried to give Overeem the benefit of the doubt yes but he failed his drug test in April, you didn't join until June so I did try and defend him but I do think you're thinking of someone else in this certain matter.

Roflcopter 01-10-2013 09:47 PM

Better get a TUE, Roussimar.

GrappleRetarded 01-10-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1671074)
I tried to give Overeem the benefit of the doubt yes but he failed his drug test in April, you didn't join until June so I did try and defend him but I do think you're thinking of someone else in this certain matter.

I lurked on this forum a good few months before actually taking the plunge to sign up and start posting.

Ape City 01-10-2013 10:00 PM



Seems legit.

Cookie Monster 01-10-2013 10:03 PM

This couldn't have happened at a better time for Beltran though, he gets to coast through unremarkably for now as the hate for Rousimar largely pushes Joey out of the spotlight for the time being.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2