1. Melendez/Bendo, Bendo all day everyday. Melendez is unproven against other top 10 competitors. Thomson, not even close. Aoki, his seizure having retard stand up makes him not even a laughable top 10. Bendo has beaten the best, Melendez has beaten the so-so of the mediocre.
2. Cormier/How the ****?, anyways, before seeing him against Dion Staring, I probably woulda went with him. The simple fact that he couldn't finish Staring in the 1st makes me doubt he's even UFC top 5 material, especially in the HW division. I don't know who the **** Francisco is, but he'd beat Cormier. Dos Santos would ridicule him standing. Mur taps him out 99% of the time.
3. Kampmann wrecks Saffidine.
4. Souza wrecks Okami and just about anybody at 185, except for Silva.
5. Kennedy/Dollaway, both are mid-tier, so it's really a toss up.
6. Gracie/Ring, I'd hope that Gracie chokes the life out of Ring because Nicki has the gayest, stupidest nickname in the history of anything, anywhere.
7. Volkmann runs over Healy.