MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Wishful thinking. The 1 thing you to happen most at FX 7 (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/110434-wishful-thinking-1-thing-you-happen-most-fx-7-a.html)

OU 01-18-2013 03:14 PM

Wishful thinking. The 1 thing you to happen most at FX 7
 
What is the 1 thing you are hoping to see tomorrow at FX 7? Do you want a fight of the year? You want to see a certain fighter take a face dive to the canvas?

LL 01-18-2013 03:16 PM

Vitor KO'ing Bisping with shots to the back of the head that go unnoticed so I can go to various MMA forums and twitter to read all the complaints and laugh at them.

OU 01-18-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1700354)
Vitor KO'ing Bisping with shots to the back of the head that go unnoticed so I can go to various MMA forums and twitter to read all the complaints and laugh at them.

I want Vitor to do what he did to Wand back in the day. Walk right through him. Quickly and amazingly.

OHKO 01-18-2013 03:24 PM

Bisping dropping Belfort 5 times every round and getting the KO finish in the 5th.

OU 01-18-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHKO (Post 1700394)
Bisping dropping Belfort 5 times every round and getting the KO finish in the 5th.

I have a feeling you aren't alone. Seems like many others want to see Mike smash Vitor over and over.

Killz 01-18-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHKO (Post 1700394)
Bisping dropping Belfort 5 times every round and getting the KO finish in the 5th.

Uh huh... I would LOVE that to happen.

OU 01-18-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killz (Post 1700482)
Uh huh... I would LOVE that to happen.

So you would prefer domination lasting a few rounds with a late finish to a brutal early knockout? Just curious.

Ming Fu 01-18-2013 03:56 PM

I honestly can't stand Bisping at all but I want him to win sooooo badly so that Andy can just destroy him.

Killz 01-18-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU (Post 1700490)
So you would prefer domination lasting a few rounds with a late finish to a brutal early knockout? Just curious.

Yeah probably, but I would be 100% happy with either outcome tbh.

OU 01-18-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killz (Post 1700506)
Yeah probably, but I would be 100% happy with either outcome tbh.

I agree, except I'm on the opposite side.

Which reminds me. Sig bet?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2