Who beat Who - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 07-14-2006, 12:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Nickaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 52
Nickaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Who beat Who

I'm new to this forum but everypost I read states something about X beat Y and Y beat Z but Z beat X, so Y will beat Z. Enuf already!! Everyfight has to play out. You never know what will happen because anything will and does.

The Wandy vs. Chuck fight is going to be epic. I don't care who wins because the fight itself should live up to the hype. Wheather it lasts 1 min or 3 rounds the result will be the greatest fighter alive victorius!

And as for the guy who tags that Fedor wold beat Tyson.....I don't think so.
If it was a strait up boxing match Tyson would dominate. In his prime he was faster and more powerful...almost not human. But if it did get close you know he would just take a chunk off the ear!

Well I hope MMA blows up huge all over the world. Should take over boxing in the next 5 years. Wouldn't mind not ever watching a boxing match again. Extremely boreing after watching MMA the past couple years.
Nickaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Well this is an MMA forum and people were talking about a fight with Tyson and Fedor not a boxing match.But if you honestly think Tyson would win then you have no idea what MMA is.

Chuck and Silva are in my top 10 fav fighters,So it should be an amazing battle.Chuck could grind Silva down enough for him to throw that punch of his or Silva could Tko him with those fast hands or his deadly Knee's.

Let's just hope Sobral doesn't get a fluke submission on Liddell.That would be one of the biggest upsets in UFC history not just Babalu beating Chuck just the fact that we wont see Silva vs liddell.And if they did fight after that it wouldn't be as dramatic.
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 01:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Nickaho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 52
Nickaho has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Of course in MMA Fedor would kill Tyson. But I don't believe Tyson was skilled in MMA. All I stated was that in a boxing match Tyson would win. And why you gettin on me. Tyson should have never been brought into this forum in the first place. I was just sick of seeing that in every post. Got old real fast.

Good luck to all fighters and future fighters!!
Nickaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 222
Keithpas has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Saw an interesting documentary on Tyson today on FSN and it was a reminder about how dominant he was in the boxing world. It also showed that the first time he had to fight under pressure in a fight that went beyond a round he folded, quit and got knocked out, I can't imagine Fedor even breaking much of a sweat against him.
Keithpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Confrontation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 110
Confrontation has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I agree its getting ridicolous. Idiots try to make more threads to hire their post counts on threads already created and don't bother using the search feature. It's getting real annoying with duplicate threads and I wish the administrators would start closing these threads. But on the who beat who threads they are duplicated a lot. That's my point. There are 5 threads on "Wand .vs. Chuck" which is ridicolous, 3 on "Who's the best to come out of Ultimate Fighter" and 2 on "Monson .vs. Sylvia". I'm starting to get real crossed about this.
Confrontation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickaho
Of course in MMA Fedor would kill Tyson. But I don't believe Tyson was skilled in MMA. All I stated was that in a boxing match Tyson would win. And why you gettin on me. Tyson should have never been brought into this forum in the first place. I was just sick of seeing that in every post. Got old real fast.

Good luck to all fighters and future fighters!!
Im not on you.I just dont think you should have said him at all.Especually in the UFC section.
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
teampunishment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 178
teampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Well this is an MMA forum and people were talking about a fight with Tyson and Fedor not a boxing match.But if you honestly think Tyson would win then you have no idea what MMA is.

Chuck and Silva are in my top 10 fav fighters,So it should be an amazing battle.Chuck could grind Silva down enough for him to throw that punch of his or Silva could Tko him with those fast hands or his deadly Knee's.

Let's just hope Sobral doesn't get a fluke submission on Liddell.That would be one of the biggest upsets in UFC history not just Babalu beating Chuck just the fact that we wont see Silva vs liddell.And if they did fight after that it wouldn't be as dramatic.
If the Wanderlei fight doesn't happen because Chuck loses the title that is BS imo.

It should happen in any case. Surely it wasn't a title match in any case?

If Dana doesn't want to rick Chuck losing the title and missing out on Silva then why is he spoonfeeding him to Babalu?
__________________
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...titosig7kj.jpg
Image hosted by http://imageshack.us/img/iss2.png. Click the pic to visit my Tito site. For gfx, web design & more check out my website - SSFdesign.com
teampunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
teampunishment's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 178
teampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enoughteampunishment will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Im not on you.I just dont think you should have said him at all.Especually in the UFC section.
Hey we can still bring in comparisons from other sports - after all that was whet the UFC did in the first place right?
__________________
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...titosig7kj.jpg
Image hosted by http://imageshack.us/img/iss2.png. Click the pic to visit my Tito site. For gfx, web design & more check out my website - SSFdesign.com
teampunishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by teampunishment.50web
If the Wanderlei fight doesn't happen because Chuck loses the title that is BS imo.

It should happen in any case. Surely it wasn't a title match in any case?

If Dana doesn't want to rick Chuck losing the title and missing out on Silva then why is he spoonfeeding him to Babalu?
I know it will,Just will not be as dramatic.
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 03:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by teampunishment.50web
Hey we can still bring in comparisons from other sports - after all that was whet the UFC did in the first place right?
I dont think you got what the post was for?He said he shouldn't be said on this forum at all basicly what i ment is your only adding more fuel to it.And that your disagreeing with your self.
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios