MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   What's next - UFC on FOX 6 (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/112418-whats-next-ufc-fox-6-a.html)

Stun Gun 01-27-2013 03:50 AM

What's next - UFC on FOX 6
 
Whats next for all the fighters who were on the card tonight?
Some guys I have no idea who they should fight next. For example.
Mighty Mouse - No clue, they haven't built anyone up for a title fight.
John dodson - John Moraga maybe?
Glover Teixeira - Ryan Bader maybe?
Rampage - no clue what will happen with him
Anthony Pettis - Winner of Bendo/Melendez
Cerrone - Maybe Khabib or they could feed him KJ Noons
Lamas - Korean Zombie
Erik Koch - Darren Elkins
TJ Grant - Jim Miller or Healy
Matt Wiman - Bocek
Guida - Dias or Nik Lentz
Hioki - Garza or Holloway


I don't care about anyone else on the card really.

CupCake 01-27-2013 04:04 AM

Can see the McCall/Benavidez winner getting Johnson.

I believe Bader called out Shogun....interesting.

Stun Gun 01-27-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizaG (Post 1735074)
Can see the McCall/Benavidez winner getting Johnson.

I believe Bader called out Shogun....interesting.

it's going to be an endless cycle, they need to sign more flyweights, and push the division more.
Sign mongoose so he can take the title.

Why would Bader call out Shogun after he lost.

Shady1 01-27-2013 05:31 AM

Simoen Thorensen vs James Head
David Mitchell vs Chris Clements
Sean Spencer vs Magnus Cedenblad
Rafael Natal vs Riki Fukuda
Mike Russow vs Dave Herman
Shawn Jordan vs Todd Duffee
Vladimir Matyushenko vs Igor Pokrajac
Ryan Bader vs Phil Davis
Mike Stumpf vs Keith Wisniewski
Pascal Krauss vs Roger Bowling
Hatsu Hioki vs Diego Nunes
Clay Guida vs Mike Brown
Matt Wiman vs Melvin Guillard
TJ Grant vs Jamie Varner
Erik Koch vs Nik Lentz
Ricardo Lamas vs Edgar/Aldo winner
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon
Anthony Pettis vs Benson/Melendez winner
Glover Teixera vs Gustaffson/Mousasi winner
John Dodson vs John Moraga
Demetrious Johnson vs Ian McCall/Joseph Benavidez winner

Stun Gun 01-27-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shady1 (Post 1735362)
Simoen Thorensen vs James Head
David Mitchell vs Chris Clements
Sean Spencer vs Magnus Cedenblad
Rafael Natal vs Riki Fukuda
Mike Russow vs Dave Herman
Shawn Jordan vs Todd Duffee
Vladimir Matyushenko vs Igor Pokrajac
Ryan Bader vs Phil Davis
Mike Stumpf vs Keith Wisniewski
Pascal Krauss vs Roger Bowling
Hatsu Hioki vs Diego Nunes
Clay Guida vs Mike Brown
Matt Wiman vs Melvin Guillard
TJ Grant vs Jamie Varner
Erik Koch vs Nik Lentz
Ricardo Lamas vs Edgar/Aldo winner
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon
Anthony Pettis vs Benson/Melendez winner
Glover Teixera vs Gustaffson/Mousasi winner
John Dodson vs John Moraga
Demetrious Johnson vs Ian McCall/Joseph Benavidez winner

I think Fukuda would be a good fight for Natel, even though he has a beautiful body.

Nunes Vs Hioki would be a good match up.

Wiman would sub Melvin

Bader Vs Davis I like that match up

LL 01-27-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shady1 (Post 1735362)
Clay Guida vs Mike Brown

Does MTB still fight? Prime Mike Brown would have laid an ass whippin' on Guida.

Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moroga.
John Dodson vs. Joseph Benavidez/Ian McCall loser.
Glover Teixeira vs. Rashad Evans
Rampage Jackson - Retirement.
Anthony Pettis vs. Ben Henderson/Gilbert Melendez winner
Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
Ricardo Lamas vs. Cub Swanson/Dustin Poirier winner
Erik Koch vs. Jose Aldo/Frankie Edgar loser
TJ Grant vs. Gray Maynard
Matt Wiman vs. Melvin Guillard
Clay Guida vs. Chad Mendes/Manny Gamburyan winner
Hatsu Hioki vs. Diego Nunes
Pascal Krauss vs. Erick Silva
Mike Stumpf - Cut
Ryan Bader vs. Shogun Rua
Vladimir Matyushenko - Retirement.
Shawn Jordan vs. Stipe Miocic
Mike Russow - Retirement/Cut.
Rafeal Natal vs. Tom Lawlor
Shawn Spencer - Drop to 170
David Mitchell vs. Matt Riddle
Simeon Thorensen - Cut.

John8204 01-27-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion (Post 1735865)
Does MTB still fight? Prime Mike Brown would have laid an ass whippin' on Guida.

He retired and then he unretired during the press conference or something.

Anyways what I want to see

Glover vs Gustaf
Johnson vs Gaundinot
Pettis vs Alvarez
Cerrone vs Barboza
Lamas vs loser of Aldo/Edgar
Koch vs Siver
Grant vs Thomson
Wiman vs Jury
Guida vs Mike Brown
Krause vs Sarafian
Bader vs Manuwa
Matyshenko vs Griffin

Toxic 01-27-2013 10:28 AM

Guys mike brown on his best day would have never touched Guida.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App

jonnyg4508 01-27-2013 10:38 AM

Guida is one of the worst fighters in the UFC in terms of actually fighting. Give him Lentz.

I'd like to see Tex vs. Rashad once Rashad probably beats Lil Nog. Unless he goes to 185. In tat case Phil or Bader.

EVERLOST 01-27-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

I think Fukuda would be a good fight for Natel, even though he has a beautiful body.

p
WHAT? What does this have to do with anything lol?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2