1.Henderson failed to beat edgar soundly enough to avoid a rematch, and then he failed to beat edgar on the second try. i don't care if he wins or loses against edgar, but please win or lose clearly enough to not hold up the belt. edgar can't help it, but henderson should have been able to avoid it.
2. he beat nate diaz and made it look easy. my dream of a diaz brother with a belt was ruined.
3. he is the opposite of a diaz brother with a belt. nate or nick would be giving children the finger and no showing press conferences and smoking joints at official events. Henderson really tries hard to be a positive role model, and since i am not 12 and i don't have kids, it is a real turn off.
4. he keeps ducking chris weidman. that dude beat mark munoz who was #2 on the pound for pound list, but instead he fights a dude with 0 wins in the UFC. after that he is already planning to fight pettis, a guy who lost to clay guida. he needs to man up and admit he is afraid of chris weidman.
5. the biggest problem i have with him is that i don't find his fights to be overly interesting. i like fitch, so it can't be that he is a boring wrestler. i like machida, so it can't be that he doesn't finish enough fights.
6. i also hate the angel wings on the back tattoo.