Dana White ‘absolutely 100 percent against TRT,' says usage is*‘cheating' - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 02-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 697
H-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level now
Dana White ‘absolutely 100 percent against TRT,' says usage is*‘cheating'

"TRT has become a way for people to cheat. If this is what your normal level should be and then you have guys training at huge levels (of testosterone) for their whole camp then tapering down to get to normal levels before the ******* fight, that's cheating, and I don't like it anymore."

"There are plenty of guys in the UFC that are naturally gifted and talented fighters. If you're testosterone levels are too low then you're probably too old to be fighting, stop fighting! "

"We can test everybody. I'm telling you right now, if you are using testosterone replacement therapy, get ready mother****ers because we're going to test the shit out of you."

"Some things recently have led me to believe that people are ******* cheaters, people are taking good things and turning it into a bad thing and if you want to play those games then guess what, we'll play!"

"There's so much shit out there. Right now there's banned substances and we follow the regulations and we're going after the banned substances, TRT was never one of them and they would be tested leading up to the fight to make sure the levels are good. If you're on TRT now, you're going to wish you weren't. We're going to test the living shit out of you."

"You have guys that go in there 100% natural with his talent and natural ability, against someone on TRT, basically someone that's on steroids. I'm absolutely 100 percent against TRT and now I'm going to start fighting it 100 percent with the athletic commissions and I want nothing to do with it."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/15/39...isping-ufc-mma
H-Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,981
No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Deep View Post
"TRT has become a way for people to cheat. If this is what your normal level should be and then you have guys training at huge levels (of testosterone) for their whole camp then tapering down to get to normal levels before the ******* fight, that's cheating, and I don't like it anymore."

"There are plenty of guys in the UFC that are naturally gifted and talented fighters. If you're testosterone levels are too low then you're probably too old to be fighting, stop fighting! "

"We can test everybody. I'm telling you right now, if you are using testosterone replacement therapy, get ready mother****ers because we're going to test the shit out of you."

"Some things recently have led me to believe that people are ******* cheaters, people are taking good things and turning it into a bad thing and if you want to play those games then guess what, we'll play!"

"There's so much shit out there. Right now there's banned substances and we follow the regulations and we're going after the banned substances, TRT was never one of them and they would be tested leading up to the fight to make sure the levels are good. If you're on TRT now, you're going to wish you weren't. We're going to test the living shit out of you."

"You have guys that go in there 100% natural with his talent and natural ability, against someone on TRT, basically someone that's on steroids. I'm absolutely 100 percent against TRT and now I'm going to start fighting it 100 percent with the athletic commissions and I want nothing to do with it."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/15/39...isping-ufc-mma
There's a Hardeep who fought in Super Fight League!

Way to contradict himself and alienate half his fighters; Hendo, Chael, Vitor, Mir Griffin, etc.
__________________
Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
MagiK11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 3,533
MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm loving this! I said this before that I thought the UFC and the commissions should be the ones setting the proper standards and I'm all for them testing guys on TRT more than they're currently doing. I agreed with everything he just said, and that's a pretty rare for me.

I'd rep Dana if I could.
__________________

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Stun Gun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,003
Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
about time
__________________
Viva la Portugal!!!

Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
You're Welcome.
 
Canadian Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eh?
Posts: 7,180
Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Dana's blowing smoke. I highly doubt he's going to go after guys like Henderson, Sonnen, and Belfort.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 697
H-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level nowH-Deep is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
There's a Hardeep who fought in Super Fight League!

Way to contradict himself and alienate half his fighters; Hendo, Chael, Vitor, Mir Griffin, etc.
Sadly not me

I think it's about he spoke up. Imo its a legalised way of cheating
H-Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Neo-Babylon
Posts: 2,456
Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Dana's blowing smoke. I highly doubt he's going to go after guys like Henderson, Sonnen, and Belfort.
Yep. Action speaks louder than words. So unless they really start testing regularly, it's just some PR babbling.
__________________
Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,194
Dtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level nowDtwizzy2k5 is on another level now
For God's sake every single war on drugs ever has failed miserably. Just legalize it and let the fighters do what they want, it's actually depressing that we still have to have these conversations in like 10 threads every week...
Dtwizzy2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dance Class with Dom.
Posts: 8,429
LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
__________________
THE PERFECT STORM

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,294
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Hmm, good.
__________________
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios