Apparently Nick Diaz is at it again, has no showed the last three "countdown" tapings - Page 13 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #121 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,437
TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Condit 1, 3, 4.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I raise you, Condit 1, 2, 3, and 4.
TanyaJade is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #122 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
If I sat here and said "I'd be prepared to take a beating for it" then I'd be talking more foolish than you when you make these generalizations. At the end of the day, all the limited by comparison training I have still wouldn't help me take a beating from Nick Diaz. It isn't a matter of being prepared to take a beating, it's a matter of principle. Let me sum it all up here, I would not outwardly disrespect him for no reason, however if he started talking shit, I would say "run Diaz run." Just because you wouldn't, for whatever reason, does not mean that the rest of us share your outlook.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
But the thing is you really wouldn't, and neither would deadman or any one else in this thread. You wouldn't say jack shit to his face and you know it.

And the principle? Principle of what? Nick talking trash about GSP in the fight game might I remind you, where hype and trash talk sells fights. So he starts trashing GSP and your "principles" take over and you shout out "Run Diaz run". Again, what bloody principle?

I don't know what you or the hand feeding Lion deadman are trying to prove here to strangers on the internet. Deadman is trying to prove that he's not a "coward" because he would talk shit to Diaz's face and has hand fed grown wild Lions and apparently verbally challenged Matt Hughes. You'd do it just on the principle. This is just hilarious. Until the day comes where I witness you and deadman approach Nick Diaz in person (on video) and start trash talking him to his face, then you can expect me not to believe a single word of what you say you would do in that situation.

Any ways, I've got Lions to feed. Might have a wrestle with some of the silverback Gorillas down at Chester Zoo whilst I'm at it.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #123 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,481
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
But the thing is you really wouldn't, and neither would deadman or any one else in this thread. You wouldn't say jack shit to his face and you know it.

And the principle? Principle of what? Nick talking trash about GSP in the fight game might I remind you, where hype and trash talk sells fights. So he starts trashing GSP and your "principles" take over and you shout out "Run Diaz run". Again, what bloody principle?

I don't know what you or the hand feeding Lion deadman are trying to prove here to strangers on the internet. Deadman is trying to prove that he's not a "coward" because he would talk shit to Diaz's face and has hand fed grown wild Lions and apparently verbally challenged Matt Hughes. You'd do it just on the principle. This is just hilarious. Until the day comes where I witness you and deadman approach Nick Diaz in person (on video) and start trash talking him to his face, then you can expect me not to believe a single word of what you say you would do in that situation.

Any ways, I've got Lions to feed. Might have a wrestle with some of the silverback Gorillas down at Chester Zoo whilst I'm at it.
Trash talking to hype a fight if you're going go to all of the events leading up to the fight is one thing. Talking trash and not backing it up is quite another, that's the principle, backing up what you say. This is my last post on the matter because just as I know I would say this thing to Diaz's face, I really don't need you to believe it for it to be true. If you want video proof, feel free to arrange a meet up for me, I live in Kentville Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #124 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
BlueLander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 353
BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
I actually have to agree with Cowgirl. I know several people in my life who simply have balls of steel. They aren't scared in the slightest to smack talk or speak their mind to a celebrity fighter directly to their face. I'll admit I prob wouldn't have the balls to say such things to a pro fighters face, but to say no one in the world would is absolutely false. If I know several people in my small little bubble of a world, there absolutely is a large percentage of people overall who really could do it without a flinch.
__________________
Ken-Flo. Like a boss!



BlueLander is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #125 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Trash talking to hype a fight if you're going go to all of the events leading up to the fight is one thing. Talking trash and not backing it up is quite another, that's the principle, backing up what you say. This is my last post on the matter because just as I know I would say this thing to Diaz's face, I really don't need you to believe it for it to be true. If you want video proof, feel free to arrange a meet up for me, I live in Kentville Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using VerticalSports.Com App
What do you mean not backing it up? When does Diaz not back his trash talk up? He turns up to his fights and he stands in front of the other person and tries to beat them up until they fall over and give in. He has an iron chin and is virtually unfinishable in his weight class.

Nick Diaz doesn't back things up because he no shows press conferences and count down shows. Fantastic logic. Let me know when Diaz no shows a fight.

I don't care about where you live and no I won't be coming to pay you a visit.

You come on an online message board and try to tell me you'd talk trash to Nick Diaz's face. I'm not ever going to believe this under any circumstances.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #126 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLander View Post
I actually have to agree with Cowgirl. I know several people in my life who simply have balls of steel. They aren't scared in the slightest to smack talk or speak their mind to a celebrity fighter directly to their face. I'll admit I prob wouldn't have the balls to say such things to a pro fighters face, but to say no one in the world would is absolutely false. If I know several people in my small little bubble of a world, there absolutely is a large percentage of people overall who really could do it without a flinch.
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.

This is the INTERNET folks. Do you think that if I crossed paths with deadmanshand in real life that we'd immediately start grappling like a couple of silver back gorillas? NO. We'd probably laugh our asses off at some of the shit we said to each other on THE INTERNET and have a merry old time.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #127 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
BlueLander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 353
BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.
Fair enough. Maybe I misread. I don't know any members of this board personally so I can't speak on what they would or would not do. Also the internet is notoriously known for 'keyboard warriors'. But really I wouldn't waste time telling people they would or wouldn't do it bro. Just kinda leads to arguments and discussions that can't be proved or disproved. I'd just ignore and move on
__________________
Ken-Flo. Like a boss!



BlueLander is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #128 (permalink)
 
Toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Posts: 20,891
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I never said there are no people in the world that wouldn't do such a thing, and you're talking about people you know in your personal life. I also know wild people IRL that wouldn't hesitate to talk shit to a fighters face. But my friend, this is an online internet forum, not reality, and when some random member starts talking about they'd talk trash to a professional fighters face, the chances are, they're most likely full of shit.

This is the INTERNET folks. Do you think that if I crossed paths with deadmanshand in real life that we'd immediately start grappling like a couple of silver back gorillas? NO. We'd probably laugh our asses off at some of the shit we said to each other on THE INTERNET and have a merry old time.
Its absurd this is still being discussed, seriously how can this discussion still be going on? "You wouldn't walk up and trash talk Diaz like that in person!!" No shit, guess what most people wouldn't walk up and talk shit like that to 100 pound weakling because its just not how human beings interact, if it some how came up in a conversation I would absolutely not be scared Diaz would physically confront me . Please come off this whole Diaz would Stockton slap you, please get real Diaz is hated do your realize how many fans likely talk shit to him on a pretty much daily basis? If Diaz ran around slapping everybody who looked at him funny the guy would be in jail by now. I don't know what part of your POV is the most absurd but the fact its still being discussed is laughable at best.



Now back relative to topic you said that Diaz backs up his trash talk but guess what he showed up to all his press obligations in the past something he hasn't done with GSP. He wasn't having anxiety attacks that were preventing him from living up to his job obligations. When he gets booked to fight GSP that starts and he fails to live up to his obligations because he is looking for an out. Diaz doesn't believe he has a chance of winning and losing the opportunity to fight GSP again allows him to save face. I truly believe that is true.

And because its web forum and opinons are kinda the point.
Run Diaz Run.
__________________



"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page



Toxic is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:14 PM   #129 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchestoorrrrrrr
Posts: 1,469
GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Its absurd this is still being discussed, seriously how can this discussion still be going on? "You wouldn't walk up and trash talk Diaz like that in person!!" No shit, guess what most people wouldn't walk up and talk shit like that to 100 pound weakling because its just not how human beings interact, if it some how came up in a conversation I would absolutely not be scared Diaz would physically confront me . Please come off this whole Diaz would Stockton slap you, please get real Diaz is hated do your realize how many fans likely talk shit to him on a pretty much daily basis? If Diaz ran around slapping everybody who looked at him funny the guy would be in jail by now. I don't know what part of your POV is the most absurd but the fact its still being discussed is laughable at best.



Now back relative to topic you said that Diaz backs up his trash talk but guess what he showed up to all his press obligations in the past something he hasn't done with GSP. He wasn't having anxiety attacks that were preventing him from living up to his job obligations. When he gets booked to fight GSP that starts and he fails to live up to his obligations because he is looking for an out. Diaz doesn't believe he has a chance of winning and losing the opportunity to fight GSP again allows him to save face. I truly believe that is true.

And because its web forum and opinons are kinda the point.
Run Diaz Run.
You actually think that all of these online internet Diaz haters approach him on a daily basis and talk shit to his face? Good lord, what kind of reality do you live in? You know why you don't hear stories of Nick beating up random fans for talking shit to his face? Because NONE of them have the damn balls to do it, that's why. They sit on the internet and bash in the form of youtube comments and online forum posts, but when push comes to shove, they won't do a damn thing.

The closest thing on video to a fan trash talking Diaz came from a fan at the weigh ins of the Nate/Diaz - Jim Miller fight. Some moron is at the crowd in the weigh ins recording the entire thing and he starts shouting out to Nate and Nick insulting them from the crowd. Nick catches on, hears the moron talking trash, gives him the evil eye and approaches the fan whilst he was walking back stage. Can you guess what happened next? Soon as Nick made eye contact, he went as quiet as a church mouse and shut the **** up, just like every other god damn internet warrior would do in the exact same situation


I think it's hilarious you think Diaz has a legion of haters that insult him on a daily basis in real life to his face.

Diaz has missed press conferences and media obligations in the past also, not just for the GSP fights. Do some damn research.
GrappleRetarded is offline  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #130 (permalink)
 
Toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Posts: 20,891
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
You actually think that all of these online internet Diaz haters approach him on a daily basis and talk shit to his face? Good lord, what kind of reality do you live in? You know why you don't hear stories of Nick beating up random fans for talking shit to his face? Because NONE of them have the damn balls to do it, that's why. They sit on the internet and bash in the form of youtube comments and online forum posts, but when push comes to shove, they won't do a damn thing.

The closest thing on video to a fan trash talking Diaz came from a fan at the weigh ins of the Nate/Diaz - Jim Miller fight. Some moron is at the crowd in the weigh ins recording the entire thing and he starts shouting out to Nate and Nick insulting them from the crowd. Nick catches on, hears the moron talking trash, gives him the evil eye and approaches the fan whilst he was walking back stage. Can you guess what happened next? Soon as Nick made eye contact, he went as quiet as a church mouse and shut the **** up, just like every other god damn internet warrior would do in the exact same situation


I think it's hilarious you think Diaz has a legion of haters that insult him on a daily basis in real life to his face.

Diaz has missed press conferences and media obligations in the past also, not just for the GSP fights. Do some damn research.
Diaz punking out a fan doesn't mean he would have done anything but shit talk back in an attempt to try and rile up the crowd even more.

I don't know how you think Diaz a guy who embraces the heel role doesn't have people mouth off at him considering guys like Forrest Griffen and Chuck Liddell have discussed having to deal with it and considering people used to do it to a prime Mike Tyson. Pretty much all high profile fighters are gonna run into some fan shit talking them at some point no matter how popular they are.
__________________



"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page



Toxic is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios