Hendo says Silva has been choosing his opponents - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #51 (permalink)
SPEED KILLS
 
SM33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,700
SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Silva choked you bro, and he stopped your boy Chael twice, of course he's dodging you both.

Slow down on the TRT, get back to 185lb and please fight Anderson again, he will sleep you. His lil friend Lyoto probably will as well, enjoy.
__________________
SM33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #52 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,018
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
no lyoto wont be doing anything significant to dan let alone sleep him, anderson didn't sleep him the first time
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #53 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,216
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Why should he get to pick his fights as champ though?
He doesn't. Sure, he has a little moan here and there, but end of the day, its up to Dana. And the last thing that Dana said is that Weidman is one of two fighters in line for the next shot.

When has Silva ever refused a fight the UFC have offered him? He says lots of stuff between fights about various fighters. But once the UFC put a fight on the table he takes it. Everybody acts like the reason he didnt rematch Chael immediately was because he refused. The UFC never offered him Chael straight after his suspension. Silva said he would rather not give him a shot straight away, but the fight was never on the table to begin with. I'm sure the UFC didn't want to give him a shot right away either.

Yes. Anderson Silva doesn't like fighting wrestlers. But he has fought several and beaten them all via finishes.

All of this nonsense about him dodging is based on him having a little moan between fights. The reality is he hasnt dodged shit. They have all lined up and all been taken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
no lyoto wont be doing anything significant to dan let alone sleep him, anderson didn't sleep him the first time
Thats because a large man dressed in black interrupted just as the magic was starting to happen.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #54 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,018
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
He doesn't. Sure, he has a little moan here and there, but end of the day, its up to Dana. And the last thing that Dana said is that Weidman is one of two fighters in line for the next shot.

When has Silva ever refused a fight the UFC have offered him? He says lots of stuff between fights about various fighters. But once the UFC put a fight on the table he takes it. Everybody acts like the reason he didnt rematch Chael immediately was because he refused. The UFC never offered him Chael straight after his suspension. Silva said he would rather not give him a shot straight away, but the fight was never on the table to begin with. I'm sure the UFC didn't want to give him a shot right away either.

Yes. Anderson Silva doesn't like fighting wrestlers. But he has fought several and beaten them all via finishes.

All of this nonsense about him dodging is based on him having a little moan between fights. The reality is he hasnt dodged shit. They have all lined up and all been taken down.



Thats because a large man dressed in black interrupted just as the magic was starting to happen.
i'm sick of your lies whorebiscuit and for no reason at all take this
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #55 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,216
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i'm sick of your lies whorebiscuit and for no reason at all take this
Your jibes cannot deter me, my surfboard headed seaweed barbecue friend.

Because when it comes down to it... this idea that Silva ducks is full of guff. Ive asked 1780 times. Name them. These mystical beasts that Silva has been ducking. And all I get back, from the back of the room, is some mumbling with the occasional "Chael" and "Hendo" thrown in. Poor examples considering Chael fought him twice in two years ( one of which he was banned for fecks sake ) ... and Hendo? The only person who ever said Silva wont fight Hendo is fecking Hendo. If somebody has an interview with Silva quoted, get it out now.

Otherwise... please. Stop with this utter nonsense. Ive had enough of these old c*unts with dysfunctional testicles. Whining about what Silva should do. Go whine to Dana. Whine to somebody who can actually do something about it. You tried to bait Silva into asking for you, but its not working. Now feck off and go inject yourself with some more greatly needed man-juice.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #56 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,018
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Your jibes cannot deter me, my surfboard headed seaweed barbecue friend.

Because when it comes down to it... this idea that Silva ducks is full of guff. Ive asked 1780 times. Name them. These mystical beasts that Silva has been ducking. And all I get back, from the back of the room, is some mumbling with the occasional "Chael" and "Hendo" thrown in. Poor examples considering Chael fought him twice in two years ( one of which he was banned for fecks sake ) ... and Hendo? The only person who ever said Silva wont fight Hendo is fecking Hendo. If somebody has an interview with Silva quoted, get it out now.

Otherwise... please. Stop with this utter nonsense. Ive had enough of these old c*unts with dysfunctional testicles. Whining about what Silva should do. Go whine to Dana. Whine to somebody who can actually do something about it. You tried to bait Silva into asking for you, but its not working. Now feck off and go inject yourself with some more greatly needed man-juice.
i'll break you down with my witty remarks you snaggletoothed twat dirtman, also silva has smaller balls than pedro nobre oh no i didn't
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #57 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,216
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i'll break you down with my witty remarks you snaggletoothed twat dirtman, also silva has smaller balls than pedro nobre oh no i didn't
Sacrilegious heathen bile!

Andersons testicles we're forged by Yoda himself.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #58 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,018
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
they were forged by a catholic priest in a rusty van
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #59 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,216
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
they were forged by a catholic priest in a rusty van
Don't bring up your boo-hoo childhood stories here, champ. We are talking the colossus that is Anderson Silva... not the trials and tribulations of some random Aussie bloke.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #60 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,018
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Don't bring up your boo-hoo childhood stories here, champ. We are talking the colossus that is Anderson Silva... not the trials and tribulations of some random Aussie bloke.
I was talking about anderson silva ya sheep shagging ambulance chaser
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios