Gsp: Weidman will finish Silva - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
You're Welcome.
 
Canadian Psycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Eh?
Posts: 7,723
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You claim Anderson fans are so bad. Yet you are the one in here all defensive and posting like there is no tomorrow.

irony
Yes, my two posts on the matter is me 'posting like there's no tomorrow'

You saw fit to slander a UFC champion purely because he offered a prediction you don't like. I merely chimed in with a little bit of sense and logic, something this forum severely lacks as of late. You go ahead and make this about me. Tell yourself whatever you need to so that you can continue to live in your little fantasy world. I'll be here waiting with open arms when the demon drink loosens its grip.

Canadian Psycho is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
marcthegame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,222
                     
There is no need to get all work up on GSP's prediction, I'm pretty sure he has predicted that he would finish his opponent inside the octagon since 2008.

___________________________________
marcthegame is offline  
post #43 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-11-2013, 11:48 PM
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 8,196
                     
I am so shocked GSP is supporting his friend. In other shocking news Luigi predicts Mario to save the Princess.


mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline  
post #44 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 242
                   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
I am so shocked GSP is supporting his friend. In other shocking news Luigi predicts Mario to save the Princess.

This pretty much sums it up.

Sorry GSP, ain't happening, mate.
above is offline  
post #45 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Lightweight
 
Kreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,799
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
GSP said his friend would win. Not only his friend but a fellow wrestler prodigy with a similar style.

No GSP isn't afraid of Silva OR Hendricks. GSP wanted to fight Nick (who most of you said was the harder opponent until the fight was actually booked) because:

A. Nick trash talked GSP to his face behind closed doors and he feels disrespected

B. He thought Hendricks lost to Koscheck - I do too actually - and he's decimated Koscheck twice.
Do you actually believe what u just wrote? gsp wants diaz because its an easy match that will fetch him the most bank, nothing more.You really think he cares about diaz's trash talk? and shouldnt option b, be nullified just on the prnciple that diaz lost to condit? lol

To Live is 2 suffer, 2 survive? well that is 2 find meaning in the suffering
Kreed is offline  
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,050
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
In terms of rabid fanboys

Greasy Georges > Fedor >>>>>> Anderson


Anderson doesn't even have that many diehard fans. There's like 4. The rest are just neutral and find Greasy's comments to be retarded.

I remember back when I stated the fact that GSP used grease in the BJ Penn fight I got 12 neg reps.

12.
Agree with this. Anderson fans aren't even bad. Many aren't even die hards...they just respect and enjoy watching the best destroy fools in exciting fashion.

There is a reason GSP sells the most PPVs. He has the most fanboys of any MMA fighter. They love to tune in to watch him decision Dan Hardy and Jake Shields.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Welterweight
 
Woodenhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,043
                     
In terms of rabid fanboys

Diaz >>> GSP > Anderson
Woodenhead is offline  
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Lightweight
 
Kreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,799
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
There is a reason GSP sells the most PPVs. He has the most fanboys of any MMA fighter. They love to tune in to watch him decision Dan Hardy and Jake Shields.
yeah the pink vote goes a long way

To Live is 2 suffer, 2 survive? well that is 2 find meaning in the suffering
Kreed is offline  
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
Featherweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,066
                     
"My friend Chris Weidman..."

You could have stopped reading right there.

The list of fighters who have wrongly "predicted" training partners will win is long and distinguished.
zarny is offline  
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 03:42 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarny View Post
"My friend Chris Weidman..."

You could have stopped reading right there.

The list of fighters who have wrongly "predicted" training partners will win is long and distinguished.
They don't train together very much. Weidman does most of his training at Serra/Longo.
OU is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome