Nick Diaz accuses GSP of being on 'plenty of steroids,' suggests crooked drug testing - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 03-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
dsmjrv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: manhattan beach, CA
Posts: 863
dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
Is it wrong of me to hope that Diaz wins and fails his MaryJ drug test? like here is your belt, then all of the sudden wait you tested positive, "Belt Stripped" for a performance degrading drug/natural herb... Because you were at a disadvantage so therefore your losing opponent had an unfair negative advantage against you, so he gets the win because because "WE SUCK"
__________________
Head-butting fists and KOing the air is not effective striking.
dsmjrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
TheNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,591
TheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
Weed is a performance enhancing drug so pretty hypocritical from Diaz. Before any of you say anything, I blaze every day before I go to the gym and it's pretty obvious to me that for some people weed basically takes away that voice that says "you're tired, give up." I guarantee that's why Diaz does it too, most people get lazy and lethargic but for the select few weed is like pcp. I once got attacked when I was high by some douche, when I started winning his buddy came in and I fought them both off, no way I could do that without weed. It literally takes away pain and allows some of us to push harder, so for Diaz to get high off his ass every day and go train with the benefit of not ever giving in because of pain is ridiculous.
Were you high when you typed this????
__________________
SMOOTH
TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
dsmjrv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: manhattan beach, CA
Posts: 863
dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
but for the select few weed is like pcp.
haha all credibility lost..
__________________
Head-butting fists and KOing the air is not effective striking.
dsmjrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:59 AM   #24 (permalink)
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,062
Rygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
Weed is a performance enhancing drug so pretty hypocritical from Diaz. Before any of you say anything, I blaze every day before I go to the gym and it's pretty obvious to me that for some people weed basically takes away that voice that says "you're tired, give up." I guarantee that's why Diaz does it too, most people get lazy and lethargic but for the select few weed is like pcp. I once got attacked when I was high by some douche, when I started winning his buddy came in and I fought them both off, no way I could do that without weed. It literally takes away pain and allows some of us to push harder, so for Diaz to get high off his ass every day and go train with the benefit of not ever giving in because of pain is ridiculous.
Yeah... right. I smoked it for years, and it's well documented that B.C. has THE best and most potent weed in the world right beside Holland. One thing it is not, is performance enhancing. These "few" whom weed acts like pcp...probably laced a joint with pcp.
__________________
Rygu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 6,796
Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Nick just fails at PR hard. It sells, and is super entertaining for us, but he manages to make himself seem like exactly the type of person he always criticizes.
__________________
mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:28 AM   #26 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,935
rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
Yeah... right. I smoked it for years, and it's well documented that B.C. has THE best and most potent weed in the world right beside Holland. One thing it is not, is performance enhancing. These "few" whom weed acts like pcp...probably laced a joint with pcp.
It's not performance enhancing for you, but like I said, it is for some. Put me on a treadmill beside you and we go until one of us quits, if I get to smoke before either I will collapse and fall or I win. It completely removes all feeling of pain for me, and I know it does for Diaz too because I've seen him get high mid workout and its well known he loves his endurance sports. I got 24% thc weed (stronger than 99.99% of the stuff out there), I am the wrong dude to brag about weed to.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:30 AM   #27 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,065
zarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant futurezarny has a brilliant future
If this isn't hype Diaz is beyond stupid.

Sorry to break it to you Nick but they test in Montreal and yes, they stand there and watch you pee in the cup.
zarny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,062
Rygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A BallerRygu Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
if I get to smoke before either I will collapse and fall or I win.
That didn't make sense, you're saying you would either win or lose? No kidding.

Quote:
I got 24% thc weed (stronger than 99.99% of the stuff out there), I am the wrong dude to brag about weed to.
No bragging intended, just throwing out facts. Also, if you think 24% is stronger than 99.99% of the stuff out there, you certainly do not live in B.C. as 24% is, at best, above average in these here parts.
__________________
Rygu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #29 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 926
Buakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level nowBuakaw_GSP is on another level now
If their is one thing I will never criticize Diaz on, is smoking weed. Hell I do it, I dont think its performance enhancing and it makes snacks tastier and movies more amazing.
Buakaw_GSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,935
rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygu View Post
That didn't make sense, you're saying you would either win or lose? No kidding.



No bragging intended, just throwing out facts. Also, if you think 24% is stronger than 99.99% of the stuff out there, you certainly do not live in B.C. as 24% is, at best, above average in these here parts.
no I'm saying there's no way I'm quitting because that reflex is removed, and you saying 24% is just above average just shows you have no clue what you are talking about. 24% is among the highest in the world anywhere. Before you respond with another ignorant post realize you are either ill informed or just flat out lying.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios