Chael Sonnen 'attacked' by Brazilian fan at TUF 17 Finale - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 08:45 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,239
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Thats my point. If Silva said some horrible ( amusing ) shit about America, do you think it will be simple for him to fight in the US without getting any hassle from Americans?
Sure he would get some hassle but not assaulted or stupid things about respect which is the most overused word these days that it's lost all meaning. Also the guy came from brazil to do it as well, what american has gone to another country to assault a brazilian mma fighter and said im from america you disrespect us.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Lightweight
 
dlxrevolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,500
                     
I think we all saw this coming eventually...
dlxrevolution is offline  
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 08:50 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
No one has tried to go to america after doing said things so you won;t find an answer on either side, another insult for america is that they are more in debt then a crackhead with a mortgage
Nice Try but that isnt a very good insult. I doubt anyone cares or would get upset if Anderson or anyone else for that matter made a comment about America being in debt. Hell our economy works on deficit spending. Its just what it is... no one really cares.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 08:52 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,239
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Nice Try but that isnt a very good insult. I doubt anyone cares or would get upset if Anderson or anyone else for that matter made a comment about America being in debt. Hell our economy works on deficit spending.
Insult was the wrong choice of word, I should have said scary fact that no one seems to care about despite ******* everyone up.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 09:13 AM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Insult was the wrong choice of word, I should have said scary fact that no one seems to care about despite ******* everyone up.
Yeah i agree with that.

Man if China decided to stop taking "I owe yous" the US would be in such deep shit. There was actually this episode on this TV-Show called Castle (Its one of those CSI/detective shows) and the premise was that a person is attempting to assassinate this guys daughter because the father has alot of power over what is going on with the economy in China and he could sway China to stop dealing with the US until their TAB is paid off. They would make it seem like an American CIA agent did the assassination thus the Chinese father would blame America and eventually this would lead to World War III if they could not stop the assassination.


I thought the story line was pretty interesting on a deeper sense then what most of those shows air.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,239
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah i agree with that.

Man if China decided to stop taking "I owe yous" the US would be in such deep shit. There was actually this episode on this TV-Show called Castle (Its one of those CSI/detective shows) and the premise was that a person is attempting to assassinate this guys daughter because the father has alot of power over what is going on with the economy in China and he could sway China to stop dealing with the US until their TAB is paid off. They would make it seem like an American CIA agent did the assassination thus the Chinese father would blame America and eventually this would lead to World War III if they could not stop the assassination.


I thought the story line was pretty interesting on a deeper sense then what most of those shows air.
To be fair it obviously isn't the average americans fault just the retarded american bankers who bet against there own customers thus fooking up the worlds economy and making jobs hard to come by and low paying and relying on tips.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 4,095
                     
The day China decides to switch to the Euro is the day America's economy goes down the toilet.

I doubt it's far off either, America is run and based on debt.

Rygu is offline  
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 122
                     
So it's true what they say about brazillians being like dogs...
Machoman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome