Nate Diaz calls Bryan Caraway 'biggest f*g in the world' - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 05-18-2013, 05:38 AM   #61 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,056
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
20k? Really? The insult was directed at a straight guy with a hot girlfriend, and the guy didn't even care. Caraway himself said "Everyone is entitled to their opinion." If he doesn't care, why the **** should anyone else? Just a bunch of sensitive retards making a fuss over nothing. You're offended? Boo hoo, get over it. That's life. He could have went on some rant about how he hates black people and misses slavery, I wouldn't care. Sure I'd think he's an idiot, but by no means would he deserve to be punished for speaking his mind on a social media outlet made for speaking your mind.
You really dont get it do you? Tell you what, maybe one day you'll be in charge of a billion dollar sports franchise. Maybe one day you'll be signed up to a major TV network. Maybe one day one of your very well paid fighters will go ahead, break their contracts with said TV network and say something totally dumb in public. Then we'll see if you do something about it or not.

*sigh*... some people in this thread are acting like this is some kind of spit in the eye of human rights. Its not. Nate Diaz can say whatever he wants. He can think whatever he wants. Hes 100% free to do that. Hes also 100% free to work for whoever he wants. Somebody with a contract that allows him to say whatever he fancies without any fear. But he *chose* to fight for the UFC and FOX.

Its got feck all to do with political correctness. Anybody doing any job needs to adhere to their contract, regardless whether they argee with whats written in it or not. It's that simple. Its not politics. Its business.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
He ought to have used 'fanny bandit'. It comes across as less offensive/hostile.
... and considerably more amusing.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-18-2013, 10:39 AM   #62 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,140
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
It's clear that this episode was the last drop to overfill the bow of crap. Nate has a long list of misbehaviors that only appear not being so bad because he is Nick's brother.
Other than flipping Cerrone off in the cage....what is this long list of things you speak of?
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #63 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 3,635
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Other than flipping Cerrone off in the cage....what is this long list of things you speak of?
Sorry, I was completely wrong. I could not find anything bad about Nate Diaz attitude. Actually, Nate Diaz is one of the most well regarded fighters in MMA history and that quote of mine just exposed me as a "hater".
__________________
"In GOD, we trust. Everything else, we check."
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #64 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,140
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
Sorry, I was completely wrong. I could not find anything bad about Nate Diaz attitude. Actually, Nate Diaz is one of the most well regarded fighters in MMA history and that quote of mine just exposed me as a "hater".
Never said he had a good attitude. Attitude has nothing to do with what you said. I posted, because I think people don't like certain fighters, like in Nate's case...and they get these ideas in their head that they are criminals or had a bunch of problems. But just because you don't like his attitude, doesn't really mean much as far as a long list of "problems".
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #65 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 3,635
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Never said he had a good attitude. Attitude has nothing to do with what you said. I posted, because I think people don't like certain fighters, like in Nate's case...and they get these ideas in their head that they are criminals or had a bunch of problems. But just because you don't like his attitude, doesn't really mean much as far as a long list of "problems".
Never said he is a criminal, but he certainly could play one in any movie.



So many against one...good example, Nate. And live TV. Very professional.



Look, I think it's easier you to say what you like about him. I am sure we will agree in a few things.
__________________
"In GOD, we trust. Everything else, we check."
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #66 (permalink)
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 6,883
Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackyBear View Post
Remember when Budweiser threatened to pull its advertising dollars from the UFC over fighter conduct?

Because Nate didn't.
So much win here.
__________________
mad props: Toxic
Ape City is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #67 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,140
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I forgot about the brawl. Yes count that up as 1 instance of misconduct. That I know from him. When his teammate was being harassed after a win by a drunk fighter who wasn't even supposed to be in the cage. Yes it looks bad. Strikeforce was more to blame for letting a tanked Mayhem in there when he had no business being there. But yes, he reacted and was apart of it.

What is your point with the picture though? So smoking marijuana legally is a crime or a misbehavior? Hmm...

Jon Jones has a longer/worse list of misbehaviors, yet he is looked upon as a great champ.

Nick has had his handful of real problems he has caused. But Nate really hasn't, other than being apart of a dumb brawl that shouldn't of happened. Where respected guys like Gil and Shields reacted to as well.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #68 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 3,635
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
What is your point with the picture though? So smoking marijuana legally is a crime or a misbehavior? Hmm...
That was just a joke I wrote about you referring to ppl calling him a criminal. No biggy. As I said before, I don't think he is.
I can't approve his conduct because for me this is a sport and I believe he doesn't really knows the meaning of sportsmanship. That's all. What do you like about this guy anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Jon Jones has a longer/worse list of misbehaviors, yet he is looked upon as a great champ.
Not by me...
__________________
"In GOD, we trust. Everything else, we check."
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,140
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
That was just a joke I wrote about you referring to ppl calling him a criminal. No biggy. As I said before, I don't think he is.
I can't approve his conduct because for me this is a sport and I believe he doesn't really knows the meaning of sportsmanship. That's all. What do you like about this guy anyway?


Not by me...
Like the way he brings the fight. Like his well-roundedness. Like the fact that he and his brother treat it as a fight still instead of a contest. Like the candid replies to questions. Like and respect that they are willing to put money and opportunities on the line in order to be who they are.

I was just wondering, because many rag on Nate, yet for few reasons. Dana in the past (I think after Nick had his deal) said he has never had a problem with Nate.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #70 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 3,635
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like the way he brings the fight.
I hate his disrespectful taunting, but he is a good fighter, I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like his well-roundedness.
I respect that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like the fact that he and his brother treat it as a fight still instead of a contest.
Fundamental source of their utter unprofessionalism and point we'll never agree about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like the candid replies to questions.
I frankly don't think he understands or care about most questions he is asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Like and respect that they are willing to put money and opportunities on the line in order to be who they are.
I don't think they care about money the way most people do and I can't say this would be any demerit anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I was just wondering, because many rag on Nate, yet for few reasons. Dana in the past (I think after Nick had his deal) said he has never had a problem with Nate.
His disrespectiful attitude, flipping birds to his opponents at any occasion, including live events, tell me how imature and unprofessional he is. I can't respect an athlete who disrespect their co-workers just for the sake of it, meaning, even with no previous bad blood. This belongs to street fights and even there, some respect must exist.
__________________
"In GOD, we trust. Everything else, we check."
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios