ive got the 2 tapout games for XBox and me and my buddy talk about this ALLL the freakin time how they need to make a new one. Since its growing so huge now, they need to get out there and please videogame nerds like us lol.....they just need to do ALOT of things differently, heres what i say.
- Better fighters (well, more recent ones at least)
- More realistic fighting (one punch KO's, cuts, bruises...etc)
- Get rid of the damn power bar. In UFC you never know when the fight can end, so just make it where you swing for the fences and if you connect or rock a guy then you can go in for the kill, it would make the game that much better.
- Doctor's stoppages, Ref stoppages, better judging would make this game better as well.
- Last and most important, have the fighters be more realistic. If a lightweight is fighting a heavyweight, dont have them get the same damage for everything, obv have the bigger guy dominate more, to make it more true to life.
- Better hidden characters ( I dont want to play as Ice-T, I dont want to play as Mask(even tho he is nasty), and I dont want to play as The Cat.) Have the hidden guys be legendary fighters like Ken, Tank, Randy(if hes not in the game anyway) and a bunch of actual legends.
- Commentary is also needed, Rogan and Goldie mic'd up for this game would make it better too, esp with the classic one liners (hes rocked, right on the button, etc.)
thats pretty much it.....wishful thinking, I know, but if they want to do it again, they should to it RIGHT