***OFFICIAL*** Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman Thread - Page 51 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

View Poll Results: Your prediction

Anderson Silva (c) 60 75.00%
Chris Weidman 20 25.00%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Old 07-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #501 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,052
rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrets View Post
You're just reiterating the same point I refuted albeit with different and more wasteful words. Moving along.
Well, you're making assumptions that are incorrect and creating generalizations. I made an analysis that you grossly misunderstood then tried to make it clear for you yet you still have issues with reality. That's fine, not everyone is smart.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #502 (permalink)
Featherweight
 
Guymay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Israel , Haifa
Posts: 1,039
Guymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGuymay Is Beyond A Rankings System
Watched that KO like 20 times .
It couldn't be better after all the obnoxious taunting
__________________
Guymay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #503 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
BOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 979
BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrets View Post
He did not fight the same way he did last night as he did in his previous 10+ fights. His last fight against Chael is prime example of that. Keep diggin son.

There is no excuse here and I am tired of repeating myself... I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE LOST. Take note and stop boring me with your nonsense. But unlike you I refuse to fabricate facts. And stop making assumptions about what I didn't say.

As I have explained it repeatedly, you say excuse one more time, I will only point to your stupidity and or inability to comprehend basic English.

BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #504 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 485
sucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Heh. So he dropped his hands against Sonnen in the first fight, but not the second. Now that means he hasn't done it against Maia, Leites, Franklin, Okami, ect...

All you have is excuses. You keep saying you like the fact he lost when it's obvious you are changing your tampon at least three times a day at this point.



Mods keep this guy around for a bit. This is pretty damn funny.
Dropping hands is one thing, fighting the way he did last night is a while different story. Keep grasping stupid.

Stop trying to play psychologist with me, you're only embarrassing yourself. When you can formulate a coherent argument to prove that Chris is the best fighter and/or the P4P then and only then you can talk. In the meantime my little mental midget keep drooling on yourself.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:17 PM   #505 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 485
sucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakill View Post
Well, you're making assumptions that are incorrect and creating generalizations. I made an analysis that you grossly misunderstood then tried to make it clear for you yet you still have issues with reality. That's fine, not everyone is smart.
That's probably what the doctor told your mom after he delivered you seeing that you're incapable of providing a coherent argument. But keep appealing to misunderstandings to save face. Laughable.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #506 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,960
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrets View Post
Dropping hands is one thing, fighting the way he did last night is a while different story. Keep grasping stupid.

Stop trying to play psychologist with me, you're only embarrassing yourself. When you can formulate a coherent argument to prove that Chris is the best fighter and/or the P4P then and only then you can talk. In the meantime my little mental midget keep drooling on yourself.
Keep trying to put words in my mouth guy. He fought WORSE than that against Maia and still won. You keep blaming Silva for DOING THE SAME THING HE DOES IN EVERY FIGHT! You realize everyone on here is laughing at you right? The funniest thing on these boards is when a poster is too stupid to realize how stupid they look. That is you right now.

I never said Chris was GOAT. He is a better fighter than Silva right now and proved it by beating Silva's ass fair in square last night. You can't see that because you still have the taste of Silva nuts fresh in your mouth.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #507 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 485
sucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to all
I am officially bored by the stupidity of the 3-4 people that are now blatantly wasting my time.

If I am to respond again you should openly claim and prove that Chris the the best fighter in MW and/or P4P. Without such proof you have nothing.

Last night Silva fought like a fool and deservingly lost. If that's your point then again you're wasting my time since that is MY point.

There I made it as simple as possible even for you stupids to understand.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:23 PM   #508 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 485
sucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to allsucrets is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Keep trying to put words in my mouth guy. He fought WORSE than that against Maia and still won. You keep blaming Silva for DOING THE SAME THING HE DOES IN EVERY FIGHT! You realize everyone on here is laughing at you right? The funniest thing on these boards is when a poster is too stupid to realize how stupid they look. That is you right now.

I never said Chris was GOAT. He is a better fighter than Silva right now and proved it by beating Silva's ass fair in square last night. You can't see that because you still have the taste of Silva nuts fresh in your mouth.
A the fallacy of arguing from popularity. You see, anti-intellectualist morons like you that lack basic grasp of logic are the laughing stock of intelligent people and just because you have a little band of idiot brothers that does not negate that. Keep in mind, that doing matrix shit as he does does not mean he fights stupidly. What he did last night was stupid, but dropping hands is not necessarily identical to what I am referring to. You're conflating facts to fabricate an non-argument.

If anything, it's idiots like you that are trying to put words in my mouth.

If Silva is GOAT and you claim Chris is better then what does that make Chris? You see how I DEMONSTRATED your stupidity and self-contradiction? You just say the word stupid, I on the other PROVE you ARE stupid.

Go run get your friends to help you now chump.
sucrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #509 (permalink)
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,487
Blog Entries: 5
Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrets View Post
Last night Silva fought like a fool and deservingly lost.
Last night, Silva fought the way he always has, and got caught by the better fighter. Does that make Weidman the number one P4P fighter? No, but it makes him the better fighter that night, who did what no other man could do up to this point.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
__________________
The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #510 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,960
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrets View Post
I am officially bored by the stupidity of the 3-4 people that are now blatantly wasting my time.

If I am to respond again you should openly claim and prove that Chris the the best fighter in MW and/or P4P. Without such proof you have nothing.

Last night Silva fought like a fool and deservingly lost. If that's your point then again you're wasting my time since that is MY point.

There I made it as simple as possible even for you stupids to understand.
This has to be a troll job.

Alright, I'll admit. You had me going for a second. Well done.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios