Top Ten Fights I want to see from UFC 162
10. Mike Pierce vs DHK - just a wrestlers dream match
9. Charles Oliviera vs Conor McGregor - fireworks
8. Tim Kennedy vs Alan Belcher
7. Roger Gracie vs Paul Harris - I think the UFC is only big enough for one of them
6. Brian Melancon vs Stephen Thompson - I predict HW striking from very small men
5. Cub Swanson vs Frankie Edgar - Swanson already lost to Lamas and Mendes so that leaves a title shot, Korean Zombie, or Frankie Edgar... I pick Edgar.
4. Gabriel Gonzaga vs Stefan Struve - I don't know where either guy ranks in the division but they should face each other.
3. Edson Barboza vs Josh Thompson - Barboza is back baby, and this fight seems like it would be like two cats attacking each other in a bag.
2. Anderson Silva vs Michael Bisping - The number #1 and number #2 highest paid fighters in the MW division can finally go at it.
1. Vitor Belfort vs Chris Weidman - Vitor's earned his shot and Weidman won't wait a year in between fights to grant it.