An Important Message from Wanderlei Silva - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 06:50 PM
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 4,085
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Geezzzz, wand can't really breath this days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
Yeah no kidding, that a select few are still trying and embarrassing themselves after failing repeatedly over the last few weeks over anything Wand related is bittersweet. Now that is what you call commitment.
I was really talking about his obvious difficulty in breathing

ps - i know there's an "e" missing :P

McCall, Faber, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, Hunt
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 07:30 PM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,656
                     
You guys are over complicating this shit. I criticized Wand for frothing at a webcam from his comfy abode somewhere nice. Nothing to do with the cause. Im not belittling the problems facing Brazil right now. But f*uck me... shouting at a webcam? Really?? Sure, make a video. Say what you need to say. But throwing an aggressive tantrum? On video? How much actual effort does that involve? A spare 10 minutes between the sauna and his 4 o'clock full body wax?

Call me a troll. Call me ignorant. Whatever. I'm not gonna drool all over this guy like so many of you seem to love doing, based almost entirely on his performances in some japanese roid fest that was semi-popular a while back.
Soojooko is offline  
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,504
                     
I was hoping for something about Chael, eh...
M.C is offline  
post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 07:48 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Xanadu
Posts: 4,108
                     
He is just preparing for his post fighting career in politics. But he is no Romario
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22522995
DonRifle is offline  
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Colossal-weight
 
Sportsman 2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On the move again...
Posts: 7,550
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Call me a troll. Call me ignorant. Whatever.
You are definitely not a troll. You are definitely not ignorant. You are, however, acting like an ignorant troll in this particular misleading useless thread.

Nobody is drooling about Wand participation in this patriotic act, which, by the way, has nothing to do with MMA and certainly is not something you should be concerned about.


You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Sportsman 2.0 is offline  
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Bantamweight
 
BOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 990
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
You guys are over complicating this shit. I criticized Wand for frothing at a webcam from his comfy abode somewhere nice. Nothing to do with the cause. Im not belittling the problems facing Brazil right now. But f*uck me... shouting at a webcam? Really?? Sure, make a video. Say what you need to say. But throwing an aggressive tantrum? On video? How much actual effort does that involve? A spare 10 minutes between the sauna and his 4 o'clock full body wax?

Call me a troll. Call me ignorant. Whatever. I'm not gonna drool all over this guy like so many of you seem to love doing, based almost entirely on his performances in some japanese roid fest that was semi-popular a while back.


Funny, lots of criticizing about how Wand did or did'nt do this and Wand did or did'nt do that but it sure as hell seems Wand has got everyone's attention including you. So much attention in fact that even some of his biggest critics created and dedicated an entire thread to what Wand is doing. I mean it's approaching 3 weeks now and you guys still can't stop talking about him, I think you guys love Wand but do not want to admit it.






Advantage, Axe Murderer.
BOOM is offline  
post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,656
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
Funny, lots of criticizing about how Wand did or did'nt do this and Wand did or did'nt do that but it sure as hell seems Wand has got everyone's attention including you. So much attention in fact that even some of his biggest critics created and dedicated an entire thread to what Wand is doing. I mean it's approaching 3 weeks now and you guys still can't stop talking about him, I think you guys love Wand but do not want to admit it.
Says the man whos all over anything mentioning Chael Sonnen, like flies on warm dogshit.
Soojooko is offline  
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 08:33 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,165
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Poor sooj this time he is the target of wondertwin trolls, let me lend you my strength brother.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,647
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
Geezzzz, wand can't really breath this days...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
Yeah no kidding, that a select few are still trying and embarrassing themselves after failing repeatedly over the last few weeks over anything Wand related is bittersweet. Now that is what you call commitment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
I was really talking about his obvious difficulty in breathing

ps - i know there's an "e" missing :P


Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
You guys are over complicating this shit. .
Don't bother trying to explain Sooj. They can't comprehend what they read, they sure aren't going to comprehend that nobody hates Wandy. We just enjoy teasing the feeble minded.

oldfan is offline  
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Bantamweight
 
BOOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 990
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Don't bother trying to explain Sooj. They can't comprehend what they read, they sure aren't going to comprehend that nobody hates Wandy. We just enjoy teasing the feeble minded.

BOOM is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome