Rousimar Palhares released by the UFC - Page 22 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #211 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,926
Joabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Whatever helps you sleep at night. It's pretty obvious to me. You UK fans are always so touchy about your overrated fighters like Michael Page and Paul Daley.
Palhares reacts weird any time someone slips out of his leglock. He either thinks Marquardt must of been greasing or he freezes up completely like against Belcher.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #212 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJClark View Post
I've... Well, I've never considered it at big sleeps time to be honest.

Though I feel compelled to reiterate, your 'argument' of "it's pretty obvious to me" doesn't debunk the fact that Herb Dean checked him over there and then. Genuine question, why wouldn't you believe him?
Why do I think he was greasing? Because he has tried leg locks on numerous people and it has never, ever looked anywhere close to that before. I'm pretty sure Herb missed that one. Plenty of ways to get around the Herb inspection, that is if Herb even paid that much attention to his legs and how slippery they were. It was extremely bizarre and too early for that amount of sweat to cause that, not sure if he can produce enough sweat to cause that kind of effect anyways.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #213 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Joabbuac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,926
Joabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World RenownJoabbuac Is World Renown
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2010/0...rquardt-on-win
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #214 (permalink)
Phantom Cam Lesbians
 
AJClark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Englandland.
Posts: 1,462
AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Why do I think he was greasing? Because he has tried leg locks on numerous people and it has never, ever looked anywhere close to that before. I'm pretty sure Herb missed that one. Plenty of ways to get around the Herb inspection, that is if Herb even paid that much attention to his legs and how slippery they were. It was extremely bizarre and too early for that amount of sweat to cause that, not sure if he can produce enough sweat to cause that kind of effect anyways.
1 So your argument is he got out of a submission some other people hadn't... therefore SHENANIGANS!

2 Such as?


Also this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnen
@sonnench
30 min to cement your legacy. Champ or Coward? I make a lot more than you do... Show up in 8 days I'll give you my purse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisping
@bisping
Jones said he's not fighting chael on 8 days notice. I did. .... Just sayin
AJClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #215 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Marquardt is a proven cheater since then. Why would it surprise you to find out he was greasing when he attempted to fight a man with 100x normal testosterone levels? Not sure there is anything that POS wouldn't do to gain an advantage.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #216 (permalink)
Phantom Cam Lesbians
 
AJClark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Englandland.
Posts: 1,462
AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Marquardt is a proven cheater since then. Why would it surprise you to find out he was greasing when he attempted to fight a man with 100x normal testosterone levels? Not sure there is anything that POS wouldn't do to gain an advantage.
You can't just make stuff up and declare it fact because he's been busted doing some other shifty stuff in his time!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnen
@sonnench
30 min to cement your legacy. Champ or Coward? I make a lot more than you do... Show up in 8 days I'll give you my purse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisping
@bisping
Jones said he's not fighting chael on 8 days notice. I did. .... Just sayin
AJClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #217 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJClark View Post
You can't just make stuff up and declare it fact because he's been busted doing some other shifty stuff in his time!
I didn't make anything up. I merely stated that IMO it's pretty obvious he was cheating even at the time it happened. Since then his shady actions have confirmed my thoughts that he is a POS that would cheat. You disagree, that's cool. The question was obviously there, I wasn't the first one to bring up the greasing allegations. Paul Harris apology doesn't mean anything since he can't prove it and has nothing to gain. So he gave the PC answer and moved on. All he could do.
But there was obviously enough there at the time for the question to be raised or we never would of heard anything about it.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
Phantom Cam Lesbians
 
AJClark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Englandland.
Posts: 1,462
AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I didn't make anything up. I merely stated that IMO it's pretty obvious he was cheating even at the time it happened. Since then his shady actions have confirmed my thoughts that he is a POS that would cheat. You disagree, that's cool. The question was obviously there, I wasn't the first one to bring up the greasing allegations. Paul Harris apology doesn't mean anything since he can't prove it and has nothing to gain. So he gave the PC answer and moved on. All he could do.
But there was obviously enough there at the time for the question to be raised or we never would of heard anything about it.
Well, there was his reaction at the time and pretty much nothing else to raise the question. Given he ain't the sharpest tool in the box I wouldn't say that's a solid foundation for an argument, would you?

Do you believe in crop circles and pretty as a picture rednecks being probed in the sexy hole because the question has been raise? Probably not
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnen
@sonnench
30 min to cement your legacy. Champ or Coward? I make a lot more than you do... Show up in 8 days I'll give you my purse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisping
@bisping
Jones said he's not fighting chael on 8 days notice. I did. .... Just sayin
AJClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #219 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJClark View Post
Well, there was his reaction at the time and pretty much nothing else to raise the question. Given he ain't the sharpest tool in the box I wouldn't say that's a solid foundation for an argument, would you?

Do you believe in crop circles and pretty as a picture rednecks being probed in the sexy hole because the question has been raise? Probably not
Eh, we have a cheater and a moron. Both were cut from the UFC for reasons other then having a losing performance in the cage. Not a fan of either as people. Neither care about the safety of their fellow athletes. Coming in with monster testosterone levels is just as dangerous for your opponent as holding a leg lock. Both could end a career.

Also, I would rather not go into detail about that cloudy day in the middle of the wheat field...
OU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #220 (permalink)
Phantom Cam Lesbians
 
AJClark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Englandland.
Posts: 1,462
AJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatAJClark Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Eh, we have a cheater and a moron. Both were cut from the UFC for reasons other then having a losing performance in the cage. Not a fan of either.
Well, I can pretty much agree with this, if not anything else.

Quote:
Also, I would rather not go into detail about that cloudy day in the middle of the wheat field...
I thought so, I remember it well. Just making sure you kept your silence, human.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnen
@sonnench
30 min to cement your legacy. Champ or Coward? I make a lot more than you do... Show up in 8 days I'll give you my purse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisping
@bisping
Jones said he's not fighting chael on 8 days notice. I did. .... Just sayin
AJClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios