1. Women's Bantamweight, it's basically an open weight class which has a healthy mix of strong technical fighters and gutsy brawlers.
2. Feather-weight quite a bit of talent coming in from 135 and 155 I could see the field filled with huge stars and marquee co-main events. I also don't think Aldo will still be around so I expect a power vacuum at the top.
3. Welter-weight another class where the champ is likely leaving, it's the deepest division in MMA and it now has two major finishers amongst it's ranks (Lombard, Amadov)
4, Lightweight great division just not that excited about the guys moving up (RDA, Khalib)
5. Middleweight we could see the last fights runs of Franklin, Belfort, Bisping, Wandy, Sonnen and Anderson and while they will be missed it's going to be awesome to see the influx of new talent.
6. Flyweight the next three title fights should be Benevidez, Dodson, and Lineker and three guys that can finish fighting for the title.
7. Heavyweight really aren't that many great prospects coming up. The division is bleeding talent and nobody looks like they can contend with Velasquez.
8. Light-heavyweight The top five are so far removed from the rest of the pack (Jones, Davis, Gustaf, Cormier, Glover) we're likely going to see nothing but rematches and trilogy's for the next three years.
9. Bantam-weight similar to the LHW division the difference being is that several of the top guys likely don't want to even be there (Faber, Barao)
Make the WW division great again