Dana White Shuts Down Serra vs. Hughes 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 02-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
simbaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Dana White Shuts Down Serra vs. Hughes 2

Did anyone else kinda wanna see this fight?

Source:http://mmanewsnow.com/index.php/mman...hes-vs-serra-2
simbaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,103
rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Dana's becoming less and likeable almost daily now. Why in the hell not have this fight? There are fights nearly every second week. Let them fight on one of the non ppv shows ffs
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
SPEED KILLS
 
SM33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,732
SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
NO. This should not happen and is never going to happen.

rabakill, you say Dana is becoming less likable by the day, have you been craving this fight for a while now or are you just anti Dana?

Give me a good reason this fight should be made.
__________________
SM33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
simbaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
NO. This should not happen and is never going to happen.

rabakill, you say Dana is becoming less likable by the day, have you been craving this fight for a while now or are you just anti Dana?

Give me a good reason this fight should be made.
For fun, and because it's more entertaining than some of the fights tonight.
simbaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,450
K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Dana is becoming less and less likeable these days. This decision isn't part of that.

Good decision and would be quite shocking if it was in fact made.
__________________





“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
simbaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Dana is becoming less and less likeable these days. This decision isn't part of that.

Good decision and would be quite shocking if it was in fact made.
Why do you say that?
simbaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Light Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,103
rabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By Allrabakill Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post

Give me a good reason this fight should be made.
Because I'd watch it is why. To see how aging effects different skillsets, to see how much each guy still has. There are more than 30 UFC fights per month, how is having 1 of them be a fight between 2 former champs a mistake? Neither guy is a can and it would be fun to watch, don't see why fights like this shouldn't happen when other fights like Sonnen v Jones happens. It's 1 fight, if Dana's so worried about them having a boring fight see if they'll fight on a fight night or an undercard. And we'd get to see if Serra can make weight, that would be a feat on its own.
rabakill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Swp
Bantamweight
 
Swp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 638
Swp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level nowSwp is on another level now
What is wrong with you people , that was a twiteer scifi fight ffs ... some of you guys should come back to earth , Lately every roumor is treated like ... nvm
__________________
UFC 190 CAIN VS FEDOR !

http://i.imgur.com/VIw26wh.jpg
Swp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Bearded One
 
AmdM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Posts: 3,847
AmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings SystemAmdM Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by simbaboy View Post
For fun, and because it's more entertaining than some of the fights tonight.
From what i remember the 2st fight was terrible an they both looked old back in the day. Today it's gonna be even worse.
__________________
Lyoto Machida, former UFC LHW hamp
Future UFC MW Champ
Benavidez, Barao, Aldo, Nate, Nick, Lyoto, TBD, JDS
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
simbaboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdM View Post
From what i remember the 2st fight was terrible an they both looked old back in the day. Today it's gonna be even worse.
Ya but Serra shoulda won the second one.
simbaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios