Nate diaz tweets dana/ufc asking to be released - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 01:00 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,295
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
After some thought, I wouldn't really miss him in the UFC. I like Nick, I as a fan have a history with Nick, he interests me and I like to see him fight top guys.

Nate, on the other hand... I really don't care about at all.
Im more of a nick fan than nate i guess for the fact nick has been around longer. But cant lie nate has put on better fight i think. He has one of the most entertaining guards around. Nate is a damn entertaining fighter.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-28-2014, 01:46 AM   #52 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 4,043
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Ad for as much as mma sportsman dude says he doesnt care to have the diaz broa around, he sure spends a lot of time hanginv around diaz threads talking to himself making terrible attempts at jokes.

I don't say I don't care to have the Diaz brothers around. I say I don't want them around. You worship them in a strange way, dude.
__________________
Eric Bana's "LOVE THE BEAST"
MMA-Sportsman is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 03:04 AM   #53 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,295
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I don't say I don't care to have the Diaz brothers around. I say I don't want them around. You worship them in a strange way, dude.
You're a negative person in a strange way. You come into these perfectly fine threads and sound like a broken record every single time with negative crap.

You seem like a miserable person to be around. We get it, you don't like them. Do you have anything to add to the thread? Do you care to talk about what Nate is trying to do or what you think the UFC will do? Or do you have nothing to offer? As usual, dude.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 03:43 AM   #54 (permalink)
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 16,310
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Don't let this stuff go any further. Just stick to the topic.
__________________
Rauno is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 03:46 AM   #55 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
TanyaJade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,734
TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You're a negative person in a strange way. You come into these perfectly fine threads and sound like a broken record every single time with negative crap.

You seem like a miserable person to be around. We get it, you don't like them. Do you have anything to add to the thread? Do you care to talk about what Nate is trying to do or what you think the UFC will do? Or do you have nothing to offer? As usual, dude.
Dude, you get SO offended when people say anything negative about the Diaz brothers. What exactly is your attachment to them? I understand you like them as fighters and their whole "JUST BLEED" style, I really do, but you should understand with their behavior and antics that people aren't going to like them, fan or not.

As everyone on here probably knows, I loathe the Diaz brothers. But after thinking about it, I'm kind of split on them being gone from the UFC. On one hand if they continue to act like children, they shouldn't be bringing the UFC down and the company should cut its losses. However, both Nick and Nate are solid top five level talent in their respective divisions. Nick has a plethora of interesting matchups at 170. Nate has some interesting matchups to be made as well. I'd be particularly interested in seeing him fight TJ Grant.

I'll never really understand why people are Diaz fans, but I will always recognize that they are legitimate elite talent and it would be a shame to have talent like that go to another organization. Nate could fight Chandler and Alvarez but after that what's left for him? Top guys should always fight top guys, IMO.

The UFC will do just fine with them gone though.
They're both pretty decent draws, but I think people overestimate their drawing power.
__________________

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #56 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 7,295
jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaJade View Post
Dude, you get SO offended when people say anything negative about the Diaz brothers. What exactly is your attachment to them? I understand you like them as fighters and their whole "JUST BLEED" style, I really do, but you should understand with their behavior and antics that people aren't going to like them, fan or not.

As everyone on here probably knows, I loathe the Diaz brothers. But after thinking about it, I'm kind of split on them being gone from the UFC. On one hand if they continue to act like children, they shouldn't be bringing the UFC down and the company should cut its losses. However, both Nick and Nate are solid top five level talent in their respective divisions. Nick has a plethora of interesting matchups at 170. Nate has some interesting matchups to be made as well. I'd be particularly interested in seeing him fight TJ Grant.

I'll never really understand why people are Diaz fans, but I will always recognize that they are legitimate elite talent and it would be a shame to have talent like that go to another organization. Nate could fight Chandler and Alvarez but after that what's left for him? Top guys should always fight top guys, IMO.

The UFC will do just fine with them gone though.
They're both pretty decent draws, but I think people overestimate their drawing power.
You are really going to get th thread closed for us. But what does just bleed mean? Diaz bros are martial artists who are BJJ orientated. What is this "just bleed" thing you label them or me? My attatchment is they are some of the realest out there. They love to get down and scrap. They will put on great fights displaying good hands, great cardio, great BJJ. They are real fun to watch. That is my attachment to them. I love their style.

I understand people aren't going to like them. I'm not asking for people to send apology letters to them. I just want to know why in evey single Diaz thread we need to hear the same people, saying the same things. Some posters can't help but click on the thread to let us know that their speech is off. I mean CANT HELP themselves.

I don't see talent leaving as a shame. The UFC is a mess right now. Who is to say Bellator can't build itself up a bit into a SF caliber company? They do have 2 top 5 LWs. And I'd love to watch Nate fight both a couple times. I don't see what he is doing in the UFC that is so much better than fighting 2 top 5, entertaining guys? Those would be wild fights.

Having a single organization in the sport is bad for the sport and its fighters. What Gil was able to do was beautiful. Without Bellator he can't do what he did.

UFC won't fall apart if they lose a Diaz bro. But Bellator would gain big time. Nate draws so much buzz outside of the fight numbers. He says one tweet and we get a 10 pager going on here. It is top story on many websites. Diaz Bros are drawing power. And guys you can count on in giving big time fights/performances. They show up and entertain. He would be amazing for Bellator.
jonnyg4508 is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 04:30 AM   #57 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
TanyaJade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 2,734
TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You are really going to get th thread closed for us. But what does just bleed mean? Diaz bros are martial artists who are BJJ orientated. What is this "just bleed" thing you label them or me? My attatchment is they are some of the realest out there. They love to get down and scrap. They will put on great fights displaying good hands, great cardio, great BJJ. They are real fun to watch. That is my attachment to them. I love their style.

I understand people aren't going to like them. I'm not asking for people to send apology letters to them. I just want to know why in evey single Diaz thread we need to hear the same people, saying the same things. Some posters can't help but click on the thread to let us know that their speech is off. I mean CANT HELP themselves.

I don't see talent leaving as a shame. The UFC is a mess right now. Who is to say Bellator can't build itself up a bit into a SF caliber company? They do have 2 top 5 LWs. And I'd love to watch Nate fight both a couple times. I don't see what he is doing in the UFC that is so much better than fighting 2 top 5, entertaining guys? Those would be wild fights.

Having a single organization in the sport is bad for the sport and its fighters. What Gil was able to do was beautiful. Without Bellator he can't do what he did.

UFC won't fall apart if they lose a Diaz bro. But Bellator would gain big time. Nate draws so much buzz outside of the fight numbers. He says one tweet and we get a 10 pager going on here. It is top story on many websites. Diaz Bros are drawing power. And guys you can count on in giving big time fights/performances. They show up and entertain. He would be amazing for Bellator.
The "Just Bleed" label I'm giving you and the Diaz brothers refers to fighters or fans who view MMA as a fight and not a sport. You've said yourself numerous times that you like to think that the athletes in the UFC are "fighting". It's something I'm completely opposed to, but at the same time understand from an objective point of view. I have a lot of respect for the Diaz brothers as martial artists. They never get hurt, are always in fantastic condition, eat healthy, etc.. I can definitely respect their commitment to their training, it's their attitudes I don't like and it's their attitudes that get them warranted negative attention.

For the record, guys like Cain and Shogun are "real" also and they don't go around spewing stupid shit and causing trouble. If you actually like the fact that Nick and Nate throw around middle fingers and say outrageously stupid things, then whatever. That's something I just can't understand.

I just don't understand why you get so mad when you KNOW people are going to say negative things about them. Calling people miserable and negative because they said something bad about your favorite fighters? There are more important things to get mad and not cause a ruckus about. I'm a big Denver Broncos fan, and trust me I hear shit from people all the time but I don't get upset because it's a mother****ing sports team and it's not that big of a deal. It's not like everyone is slandering them, a lot of the negative things people say about Diaz are true.

Outside of Chandler and Alvarez I don't see anything meaningful for Nate out there. Like I said, he's top five in his division, he deserves to fight the best and the majority of the best lightweights are in the UFC. And I agree that the UFC is a mess but I doubt Bellator can become anywhere close to the level Strikeforce was at. And even Strikeforce had trouble with finding talent and matchmaking. Bellator has Chandler and Alvarez now that Pat Curran got exposed. Who else do they have that's top level?
__________________

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #58 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
MMA-Sportsman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: "Runway Ahead" "Landing"
Posts: 4,043
MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You're a negative person in a strange way. You come into these perfectly fine threads and sound like a broken record every single time with negative crap.

You seem like a miserable person to be around. We get it, you don't like them. Do you have anything to add to the thread? Do you care to talk about what Nate is trying to do or what you think the UFC will do? Or do you have nothing to offer? As usual, dude.
My dear Johnny, I am not extremist about the Diaz. I think they are very talented fighters and bring the fight. I stated that in several occasions, being the last one when Nate KOed Maynard (you go check). The problem here is, YOU are the extremist and can`t take the minimum criticism against your idols. Tell us yourself a few flaws in any of them...

You say I am a broken record? What about you, then? I think they both are a bad example to the sport, no matter how talented they are. I have met several talented professionals who were unruly and disrespectful and thus could not interact like human beings among a group.

Imagine Nadal flipping fingers across the tenis court toward Federer in Wimbledon. Both Diaz do not know they are in a sport.
__________________
Eric Bana's "LOVE THE BEAST"
MMA-Sportsman is offline  
Old 02-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
The Fun Police

 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 10,379
Blog Entries: 1
Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
..aaaaaaand we're done.


You guys were warned.
__________________


"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios