Sanchez wins! - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 08-19-2006, 08:22 AM   #41 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 58
enoeht has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Most of you people here are......

Most of you people here are not thinking of what ACTUALLY took place in the fight. It doesn't make since to me for any of you to say the Diego won that fight. Go back and watch the fight WITHOUT wanting or expecting Diego to win. WITHOUT partiality! Every time there is a LANDED punch or kick mark on a piece of paper. LANDED means connected, made contact.........Yeah I saw the guys tooth get knocked out, so what! The only reason many of you find that to be a big deal is because YOU have NEVER SEEN that happen before. That doesn't automatically give Diego the win! And yeah Diego TRIED for many submissions...........BUT ALMOST DOESN'T count! Unless you people that thought Deigo won the fight was scoring, a fighter is not supposed to get but a limited amount of points for TRYING to get submissions. In other words, staying busy. He NEVER landed a freaking one!

This is typical of most people in the world. Most people in the world today are so preferential and you people that say Diego won the fight over Karo are in that category. You will find, in your own mind, that one person won even though if you were to actually score the fight per blow and takedowns and such you would see many fights differently. In this fight you would have said, man, I didn't want parisyan to win this fight because I don't like his name and his eyebrows are shaped kinda funny, but after reviewing all of the marks on my paper here in front of me that I put on the paper, he clearly won!!!

Nobody else saw my marks! I will tell them Diego won, because that is my favorite of the two. Besides, there is a Karo syrup and I never liked the taste of it. He is outa here!!!
enoeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-19-2006, 01:47 PM   #42 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
jdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by enoeht
Most of you people here are not thinking of what ACTUALLY took place in the fight. It doesn't make since to me for any of you to say the Diego won that fight. Go back and watch the fight WITHOUT wanting or expecting Diego to win. WITHOUT partiality! Every time there is a LANDED punch or kick mark on a piece of paper. LANDED means connected, made contact.........Yeah I saw the guys tooth get knocked out, so what! The only reason many of you find that to be a big deal is because YOU have NEVER SEEN that happen before. That doesn't automatically give Diego the win! And yeah Diego TRIED for many submissions...........BUT ALMOST DOESN'T count! Unless you people that thought Deigo won the fight was scoring, a fighter is not supposed to get but a limited amount of points for TRYING to get submissions. In other words, staying busy. He NEVER landed a freaking one!

This is typical of most people in the world. Most people in the world today are so preferential and you people that say Diego won the fight over Karo are in that category. You will find, in your own mind, that one person won even though if you were to actually score the fight per blow and takedowns and such you would see many fights differently. In this fight you would have said, man, I didn't want parisyan to win this fight because I don't like his name and his eyebrows are shaped kinda funny, but after reviewing all of the marks on my paper here in front of me that I put on the paper, he clearly won!!!

Nobody else saw my marks! I will tell them Diego won, because that is my favorite of the two. Besides, there is a Karo syrup and I never liked the taste of it. He is outa here!!!
craziest post of all time right there, who cares if he lost a tooth?? diego almost put his knee through karo's head..and is diego didnt land alot of punches why was karos face a mess..there should be no argument over who won that fight..it was obvious..i mean look at their faces..karo was a beaten man..if that fight was a 5 rounder karo would been in some real trouble, he might have been hospitilized because he was beat, he couldnt fight ne more, diego simply wore him out and took his heart
__________________



Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #43 (permalink)
The American Psycho
 
Bonnar426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,851
Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
craziest post of all time right there, who cares if he lost a tooth?? diego almost put his knee through karo's head..and is diego didnt land alot of punches why was karos face a mess..there should be no argument over who won that fight..it was obvious..i mean look at their faces..karo was a beaten man..if that fight was a 5 rounder karo would been in some real trouble, he might have been hospitilized because he was beat, he couldnt fight ne more, diego simply wore him out and took his heart
Agreed, there is no contraversy on who won this fight! For crying out loud the first punch Diego threw made Karo bleed.
Bonnar426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #44 (permalink)
Future UFC LW Champ
 
CTFlyingKnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,957
CTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enoughCTFlyingKnee will become famous soon enough
did u just say Karo is gone from UFC? hahahahah bro, the guy has 2 losses in the UFC and they are 2 years apart, hes gonna be around for a long time
CTFlyingKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:23 AM   #45 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
actually i think he was being sarcastic and poking fun at you guys. but he's right, i got bored the other night and that's exactly what i did after my last post lol thats kind of crazy knowing that somebody else did the same thing I did. maybe i'll buy a lottery ticket cuz thats just wierd. I watched the fight a couple times and scored it hit by hit and takedown by takedown and Karo won based on that but Diego won because the judges aren't able to watch the fight several times, rewind it, slo-mo it, and pause it and write it all down so I can understand why Diego won. I don't have a problem with that i'm just backing enoeht up because he's right. But Diego inflicted the most visible damage and Karo was completely gassed at the end of the fight which is most impressionable on the human mind and the judge's cant help that it's nature and thats why i understand that Diego won fairly. I GUARANTEE you that if Karo was as energized as Diego for the last 2 rounds, but still fought the exact same fight, Karo would have won. What I don't understand is how Karo could have possibly got a score of 26. That's absolutely absurd and everyone knows it is completely wrong so why do you trust the verdict of this fight so much? Also Karo had a shitload of takedowns and Diego barely had a couple. Judo throws are considered takedowns right? i can't imagine why not, and he did those with ease a half dozen times. Don't believe me? Look here.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 08-20-2006 at 03:44 AM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 12:13 PM   #46 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 58
enoeht has a little shameless behaviour in the past
oh boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
craziest post of all time right there, who cares if he lost a tooth?? diego almost put his knee through karo's head..and is diego didnt land alot of punches why was karos face a mess..there should be no argument over who won that fight..it was obvious..i mean look at their faces..karo was a beaten man..if that fight was a 5 rounder karo would been in some real trouble, he might have been hospitilized because he was beat, he couldnt fight ne more, diego simply wore him out and took his heart
You should really try and look beyond the shallowness of your own mind. The appearance of the fighters doesn't decide who wins. Point and case: Bonner - Griffin. Griffin's face looked like hamburger meat but he won the fight. Why, because there were three capable judges who scored the fight the way they are taught to score. Further, nobody said Diego didn't do a great job. He is an awesome fighter. He simply shouldn't have won that particular fight. I would however like to see the two of them go again. I would be willing to bet that Karo wouldn't gas!
enoeht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 AM   #47 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Good points, enoeht. You and CashKola made my cool people list for actually understanding what MMA actually is. These immature preteens that flood this forum look at it as a barfight rather than a sport. Diego won because the judges who scored this fight have the same mindset as the people who say "Well he bled more! The first time he got hit he bled, that means he lost!" All I gotta say to the people who say stuff like that is grow the **** up. MMA doesn't go by the same rules as your junior high cat fights. Don't care what any of you children say, Karo was the better fighter in that match as I have already proved in my other post.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:58 PM   #48 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
jdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Obviously What Karo Was Doing To Diego Wasnt Effective As What He Was Doing To Karo..cmon You Gotta See That..all The Most Powerful Blows Of The Night Were Delivered By Diego And It Showed...im Not Saying Just Because Karo Was All Messed Up Thats Why He Lost, He Just Never Really Hurt Diego, And Diego Almost Finished Karo On Several Occasions..and Im Not A Teenager Like U Guys Are Saying, And For Those Who Are That Doesnt Mean Anything, I Bet Alot Of Those Kids Dedicate Alot Of Time Into Watching Mma And Know Their Stuff
__________________



Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
I eat babies
 
WouldLuv2FightU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Troy, Ohio
Posts: 7,648
Blog Entries: 3
WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdun11
Obviously What Karo Was Doing To Diego Wasnt Effective As What He Was Doing To Karo..cmon You Gotta See That..all The Most Powerful Blows Of The Night Were Delivered By Diego And It Showed...im Not Saying Just Because Karo Was All Messed Up Thats Why He Lost, He Just Never Really Hurt Diego, And Diego Almost Finished Karo On Several Occasions..and Im Not A Teenager Like U Guys Are Saying, And For Those Who Are That Doesnt Mean Anything, I Bet Alot Of Those Kids Dedicate Alot Of Time Into Watching Mma And Know Their Stuff

I can't tell you enough man, you GOTTA watch that fight again with ability to pause and rewind and slo-mo it. I'm not just saying this stuff because I like Karo better it's the God-honest truth. Watch it and you'll see I'm not bullshitting. Diego is tough and so is Karo but they BOTH got rocked and Diego looked like a bobblehead and when you watch you'll see what I'm talking about. I know you're not a teen or preteen or whatever I said, but I know a couple who are. You actually know what you're talking about most of the time unlike a few others....But seriously...WATCH IT AGAIN...
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:14 PM   #50 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
jdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledgejdun11 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I Wanna See It Again, But I Cant Find It Anywhere..your Right I Need Dvr...honestly Going Into The Last 3 Minutes Of The Fight I Had It Even..i Gave Diego Round One Because He Almost Finished Karo, And He Hads Him Really Hurt..diego Wasnt Really Hurt In That Round..i Gave Round 2 To Karo , I Think He Faught A Great Round, But Round 3 For The Last 3 Minutes It Was All Diego..ill Watch It Again Definatley, But I Dunno How Much Ill Change My Mind
__________________



Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios