Forrest's Back! - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 126
ufcelite112 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvll
But so will a gun.

I'm going to stop now because it's clear you don't understand the concept of performance enhancing drugs.
ufcelite112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-23-2007, 01:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
I'm going to stop now because it's clear you don't understand the concept of performance enhancing drugs.
I think it is you who doesn't understand them:
1. They are illegal.
2. They shrink your testicles.
3. Roid rage?
4. Man boobs.
5. They shrink your testicles.
6. Higher cholesterol and blood pressure.
7. Possible liver damage.
8. THEY SHRINK YOUR FRICKIN TESTICLES!
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
Super Heavyweight
 
jasvll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,104
jasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
I'm going to stop now because it's clear you don't understand the concept of performance enhancing drugs.
Do you get headaches when you try to use your brain or do you just not try?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Rogan
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.

Last edited by jasvll : 06-23-2007 at 02:02 PM.
jasvll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
lazer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ont. Canada
Posts: 257
lazer is an unknown quantity at this pointlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
That is a prime example of why you take steroids.

Forrest needs all the muscle mass he can get. He is already considered a small HW, so he better stay ripped like that. And, yes, I will go on the record and say I would not be surprised if Forrest ever tested positive. Forrest needs all the help he can get, including roids.


BS ! you don't know that .. that's just garbage information going on here. Example/Right/Wrong ...your just spreading BS without proof.

lazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
Going to UFC 100
 
Hett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 1,667
Hett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level nowHett is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
Steroids can make good fighters great.

I don't care who you are, using steroids will improve your performance.
and they'll ruin your body and give you rage. I did two cycles of steriods a few years back...during my second cycle I went to cash a check at a grocery store and the lady said she couldn't cash it cause I didn't have my ID. I was so mad I almost slammed her head into the glass counter...thats what roid rage does.
__________________
Hett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 126
ufcelite112 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
I think it is you who doesn't understand them:
1. They are illegal.
2. They shrink your testicles.
3. Roid rage?
4. Man boobs.
5. They shrink your testicles.
6. Higher cholesterol and blood pressure.
7. Possible liver damage.
8. THEY SHRINK YOUR FRICKIN TESTICLES!

The only point that I've ever made in here is that steroids will make a good fighter better (hence the name performance enhancing drugs). I never mentioned any of the possible side effects of steroids, and I sure didn't condone them; get your facts straight, son!
ufcelite112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
The only point that I've ever made in here is that steroids will make a good fighter better (hence the name performance enhancing drugs). I never mentioned any of the possible side effects of steroids, and I sure didn't condone them; get your facts straight, son!
Steroids will increase strength, not necessarily performance. If you don't know how to fight, strength don't mean shit. Steroids wouldn't really help Randy, he's ******* strong as it is, but what would help him is better standup, can steroids give it to him? Should fighters also take PCP so they don't feel pain. I mean, using your logic, PCP is a great drug for a fighter.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:53 PM   #28 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 126
ufcelite112 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
Steroids will increase strength, not necessarily performance. If you don't know how to fight, strength don't mean shit. Steroids wouldn't really help Randy, he's ******* strong as it is, but what would help him is better standup, can steroids give it to him? Should fighters also take PCP so they don't feel pain. I mean, using your logic, PCP is a great drug for a fighter.

Unfortunately for your argument, everyone in the UFC does know how to fight. And yes, every fighter in the in the UFC would benefit from steroids. If people couldn't benefit from them, than why are they illegal? Why not hand out roids like candy?

Also, you're overlooking the stamina factor. Roids greatly increase your endurance, which can often times determine the winner of the fight.
ufcelite112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Thug Life
 
Suvaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,345
Suvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A BallerSuvaco Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcelite112
Unfortunately for your argument, everyone in the UFC does know how to fight. And yes, every fighter in the in the UFC would benefit from steroids. If people couldn't benefit from them, than why are they illegal? Why not hand out roids like candy?

Also, you're overlooking the stamina factor. Roids greatly increase your endurance, which can often times determine the winner of the fight.
I didn't say steroids would never improve performance, I said that they would not always increase performance. There are fighters that would greatly benefit from increased strength...there are some that would not. They are illegal because they are a substitute for actual exercise and natural strength and endurance, and are quite dangerous to the person that uses it.
Suvaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios