MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Ground Breaking News!! (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/1715-ground-breaking-news.html)

jdun11 08-18-2006 01:43 PM

Ground Breaking News!!
 
I Just Read On Sherdog, That Fedor Is Going To Be Fighting Tim Sylvia At The October Show..im Pretty Sure They Meant Prides North American Show..i Guess The Announcement Is Supposed To Come Today..if Anyone Has 100% Confirmation On This Let Me Know

MMA1990 08-18-2006 03:48 PM

God I hope your right. If this is for real Syilvia is in for a suprise. Fedor is gonna crush theat lame.

chiclets 08-18-2006 04:01 PM

wow
 
I find it hard to believe, but I sure hope you're right. Fedor makes Arlovski look like Jon Hess (there's a flashback), and I'd bet the farm that Sylvia gets crowned and downed in under 3 minutes. Now if only the same rumor can be true about Machida vs. Franklin, and Kid Yamamoto vs. Hughes. As you probably know, Machida kicked the crap out of Ace about 3 years ago. Only man to beat him.

The Don 08-18-2006 04:27 PM

I would love to see that.. didn't tim say he could beat Fedor in a recent interview?

jdun11 08-18-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don
I would love to see that.. didn't tim say he could beat Fedor in a recent interview?

HE DIDNT SAY HE COULD BEAT HIM, HE SAID HE MATCHED UP REAL WELL WITH FEDOR..AND THAT HE MET FEDOR AND HES A TINY LIL ISH...HE WASNT DIDRESPECTING FEDOR THO..HE SAID HES AN INCERDIBLE ATHLETE AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT...BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN..FEDOR TAKES TIM DOWN AND IMPOSES HIS WILL, AND WINS BY SUBMISSION IN THE FIRST ROUND..THIS RUMOR BETTER BE TRUE

The Don 08-18-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
HE DIDNT SAY HE COULD BEAT HIM, HE SAID HE MATCHED UP REAL WELL WITH FEDOR..AND THAT HE MET FEDOR AND HES A TINY LIL ISH...HE WASNT DIDRESPECTING FEDOR THO..HE SAID HES AN INCERDIBLE ATHLETE AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT...BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN..FEDOR TAKES TIM DOWN AND IMPOSES HIS WILL, AND WINS BY SUBMISSION IN THE FIRST ROUND..THIS RUMOR BETTER BE TRUE

Tims great.. Fedors another level all together

MMA1990 08-18-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
HE DIDNT SAY HE COULD BEAT HIM, HE SAID HE MATCHED UP REAL WELL WITH FEDOR..AND THAT HE MET FEDOR AND HES A TINY LIL ISH...HE WASNT DIDRESPECTING FEDOR THO..HE SAID HES AN INCERDIBLE ATHLETE AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT...BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN..FEDOR TAKES TIM DOWN AND IMPOSES HIS WILL, AND WINS BY SUBMISSION IN THE FIRST ROUND..THIS RUMOR BETTER BE TRUE

Silvia is insulting Fedor if he says he matches up with him because Silvia isnt even near Fedors level as a fighter.

jdun11 08-18-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA1990
Silvia is insulting Fedor if he says he matches up with him because Silvia isnt even near Fedors level as a fighter.

TRUE, BUT WHAT FIGHTER IS GONNA SAY HE STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST ANOTHER FIGHTER..ESPECIALLY IF UR THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP OF THE UFC..HE COULDNT SAY THAT..BUT I BET HE THINKS IT

T.B. 08-18-2006 07:09 PM

Here...thought you guys might like this.


The Don 08-18-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdun11
TRUE, BUT WHAT FIGHTER IS GONNA SAY HE STANDS NO CHANCE AGAINST ANOTHER FIGHTER..ESPECIALLY IF UR THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP OF THE UFC..HE COULDNT SAY THAT..BUT I BET HE THINKS IT

true but there is a psychological edge that could be gained.. say it enough.. your oppopnent will think they he has the fight wrapped up.. and might be off thier game a little bit and if your ready you can pounce but tricks like that should not work at this level just lower levels.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2