Fights to make after UFC Fight Night 40
Albert Tumenov vs William Macario
Justin Salas vs Joe Proctor
Manny Gamburyan vs Daniel Pineda
Nik Lentz vs Clay Guida
Eddie Wineland vs Wilson Reis
Johnny Eduardo Iuri Alcantara
Yan Cabral vs Viscardi Andrade
Zak Cummings vs Igor Araujo
Darrell Montague vs Scott Jorgensen
Kyoji Horiguchi vs Justin Scoggins
Rafael Natal vs Tom Watson
Ed Herman vs Caio Magalhaes
Louis Smolka vs Josh Sampo
Chris Cariaso vs Dustin Ortiz
Ruan Potts vs Jack May
Soa Palelei vs Jared Rosholt
Tim Means vs Lance Benoist
Neil Magny vs Jordan Mein
Erik Koch vs Adriano Martins
Daron Cruickshank vs Takanori Gomi
Lorenz Larkin vs Nick Ring
Costa Philippou vs Thales Leites
Erick Silva vs John Howard
Matt Brown vs Johny Hendricks
Cariaso Vs Horiguchi
Soa Palelei Vs Gonzaga
Cruickshank Vs Masvidal
Herman Vs Cummings
Magny Vs Mein
Costa vs Luke Barnett
Larkin Vs Natal
Silva Vs Noons
Brown Vs Lombard
The UFC would be crazy to do Horguchi vs Scoggins. They are 2 of the most promising prospects in the whole UFC, can't derail one so early.
Not sure if Brown should get a shot or have one more fight, he hasn't fought a legit top 10 guy yet.
Stun Gun has nailed it. Brown vs Lombard. Oh man, what a fight that would be. Dana, Joe, get it booked. Liking the sound of Costa vs Barnatt too!
I wanna see Dom fight Eduardo for his comeback fight.
Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I'd love Brown to get a title shot, but I'd settle for him vs. Lombard.
I'd love to see a Eric Silva / Gunnar Nelson scrap.
10 Fights I want to see
1. Matt Brown vs Hector Lombard for the Interim Welterweight Championship. Hendricks is out with an injury, GSP is out for another year and we have four guys who have in my eyes earned a title shot. The field has to get drastically cut down and I believe the best way to do it is to have the Woodley/Macdonald winner fight Hendricks for one title and Brown/Lombard fight this summer for the interim. So at the end of the year we have a title unification and then July 4th 2015 GSP vs whomever is the champion.
2. Joseph Benavidez vs Kyoji Horiguchi I was impressed with Kyoji enough to throw him at one of the top five guys, a win over Benavidez lines him up for a title shot.
3. Soa Palelei vs Frank Mir, apparently Mir hasn't been cut yet well I say give him the Hulk and see if still wants to compete in MMA after Hulk Smash.
4. Costa Phillipou vs Mike Swick - stylistically the best fight for Swick it'll be a co-main event or main card fight and if he retires with this fight their will be little to no shame.
5. Daron Cruickshank vs Tony Ferguson - I love both guys the winner should break out in the LW division.
6. Johnny Eduardo vs Francisco Rivera - PPV opener
7. Rafeal Natal vs Lorenz Larkin - cut fight
8. Ed Herman vs Tim Boetsch - just a rough scrap or a chance for Herman to move up the ladder
9. Erick Silva vs Rick Story - Personally I would rather see Silva just knock out bums for the next five who gives a shit about titles and rankings but I guess a fight with Story could be good.
10. Nik Lentz vs Cole Miller (after Miller gets his faced smashed by Conor)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.