MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Whats next for Babalu?? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/1922-whats-next-babalu.html)

CTFlyingKnee 08-27-2006 01:26 AM

Whats next for Babalu??
 
After his first loss in damn near 4 years, where does Babalu go from here? Who does the UFC give him to hopefully get him back into the title picture. Its pretty clear to me that Tito is #1 contender for the strap, but you'd still have to give Babalu some honorable mention. Maybe do what they did with Tito and put Babalu up against a former TUF guy? Maybe even a Forrest Griffin, a Michael Bisping, or for an easy win, Stephan Bonnar lol. Its interesting to see whats gonna happen with him from here, but mark my word I have a feeling Babalu will hold the LHW title one day (granted he doesnt have to go through Chuck to get it) haha

MMA1990 08-27-2006 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
After his first loss in damn near 4 years, where does Babalu go from here? Who does the UFC give him to hopefully get him back into the title picture. Its pretty clear to me that Tito is #1 contender for the strap, but you'd still have to give Babalu some honorable mention. Maybe do what they did with Tito and put Babalu up against a former TUF guy? Maybe even a Forrest Griffin, a Michael Bisping, or for an easy win, Stephan Bonnar lol. Its interesting to see whats gonna happen with him from here, but mark my word I have a feeling Babalu will hold the LHW title one day (granted he doesnt have to go through Chuck to get it) haha

Whos next for babalu two words...Danny Abaddi!:D

CTFlyingKnee 08-27-2006 01:29 AM

LOL stop that

WouldLuv2FightU 08-27-2006 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA1990
Whos next for babalu two words...Danny Abaddi!:D

Yea he needs someone to take his frustration out on. And who better than a flaming homosexual named Danny Abbadi??? A flaming homosexual named Kendal Grove? Or maybe that flaming homosexual Mike Stines? Then there's that other flaming homosexual Jesse Forbes. Oh and we can't forget that one flaming homosexual, what's his name, Rory Singer. Sorry to go off topic but I was just remembering how gay TUF3 was.

CTFlyingKnee 08-27-2006 01:45 AM

we can always bring back Noah and feed him to Babalu lol....but then he will most likely have to leave halfway through the first round because someone told his girlfriend he was cheating on her with Babalu

yellow man 08-27-2006 01:48 AM

who knows but i would like to see him fight tito. iv like sobral from 55 i dont know something stood out ...maby just my fav triange choke

CTFlyingKnee 08-27-2006 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellow man
who knows but i would like to see him fight tito. iv like sobral from 55 i dont know something stood out ...maby just my fav triange choke

Ive been a fan of him for a while, and actually had the pleasure of meeting him at 55, it was at the Mohegan Sun here in Connecticut. Seems like a very friendly guy, and after that he became one of my favorites......it also didnt hurt his cause that he triangled the life outta Chael Sonnen that night haha

MMA1990 08-27-2006 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
we can always bring back Noah and feed him to Babalu lol....but then he will most likely have to leave halfway through the first round because someone told his girlfriend he was cheating on her with Babalu

LMFAO good one. sorry for kinda spamming your thread. I seriously dont see Babalu stepping back into the octagon again.I think hes had enough humiliation for one lifetime.

CTFlyingKnee 08-27-2006 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA1990
LMFAO good one. sorry for kinda spamming your thread. I seriously dont see Babalu stepping back into the octagon again.I think hes had enough humiliation for one lifetime.

haha its ok but i think you over-spammed w/ the comment about humiliation. The man is 27-6 and all of his losses were against big name guys: Liddell, Liddell, Hendo, Randleman, Fedor, Overeem. Hes got nothing to be ashamed of, esp beating big names like Horn and Shogun. I think he'll be back, I hope at least lol

MMA1990 08-27-2006 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
haha its ok but i think you over-spammed w/ the comment about humiliation. The man is 27-6 and all of his losses were against big name guys: Liddell, Liddell, Hendo, Randleman, Fedor, Overeem. Hes got nothing to be ashamed of, esp beating big names like Horn and Shogun. I think he'll be back, I hope at least lol

good points.your right.OK im done hoging up the thread now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2