Jenna Jameson Talks about Rashad - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 05:57 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawaweewa
Jenna, just put another dick in your mouth so I don't have to hear you.
Quote of the day.

I know it's been said, but man, she looks horrid. Like, really, really horrid, and she really doesn't know what she's talking about, but that's already known.



Tito Ortiz.



Jenna Jameson.

Damone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Banned
 
bbjd7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 11,605
Blog Entries: 3
                     
She really doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to MMA. Rashad should retire give me a break. When she is interviewed (which I hope never happens again she should talk about things she knows. Tito's business, Tito's Life, Giving Head. Then She can do interviews again.
bbjd7 is offline  
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 06:13 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
wow. as i watched this i felt the shock of true horror. what happened?!? she was so hot, and her mouth was epic... now she looks like she lives at castle grey skull.

damn i guess thats what being in 125+ adult films and throwing up after every meal will do to you.

lol yes jenna, rashad mr 15 - 0 should retire in his late 20s. please keep your mouth off of mma and on a cock.



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Resident Drunk
 
MagiK11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 3,702
                     
lol As so many of you said, myself included she looks like crap. I can't believe how skinny she looks, and now I hope Tito loses so I don't have to hear her talk about MMA anymore.
MagiK11 is offline  
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Banned
 
southpaw447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,585
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11
lol As so many of you said, myself included she looks like crap. I can't believe how skinny she looks, and now I hope Tito loses so I don't have to hear her talk about MMA anymore.
She'll probably make up another excuse for him anyway. Nonetheless it would satisfy me a great deal to see Tito knocked out by a B level 205er (no offense to Rashad, he's still a great fighter)
southpaw447 is offline  
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Flyweight
 
jehu pitchfork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 332
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjd7
She really doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to MMA. Rashad should retire give me a break.
her statement about dana was the ONLY thing that was even remotely legit. what a terrible person to interview for an mma discussion.

Favorite Fighters:

Fedor Emelianenko
Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua
Anotonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Dan Henderson
Andrei Arlovski
Wanderlei Silva
Luke Cummo
jehu pitchfork is offline  
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
                     
Jenna Jameson used to be awesome........warning to all women, eat a hamburger every once in a while.
TheNegation is offline  
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Not The Song
 
Cochise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Northern Cali
Posts: 1,003
                   
its almost as if Tito has taught her everything he knows on UFC, including Tito's many oppinions, lol.


Quote:
"I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there... "
Cochise is offline  
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Featherweight
 
Brydon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: High Wycombe, England
Posts: 1,384
                     
I hate to break it to you all but Jenna Jameson knows alot about MMA, infact she has alot of MMA experience herself. It is well known that she often takes mount and makes her opponents moan. However she also often gets mounted and pounded repeatedly herself. She has skill when opponents take her back but unusually likes her opponent to choke her and pull her hair. She is very good at getting her hooks in and not letting go of her opponent, she will then take his winning purse for herself. Jenna has been known to grapple with several opponents at once and things can get very hot and sweaty. To ensure she recovers well after the grappling she often takes a squirt of milky liquid protein, her partners dont mind lending her some. Not surprisingly Jenna often grapples with tito, when she's about to go down on him he often grabs the fence to keep himself up. I would appreciate it if you showed Jenna some respect as its clear she has alot of experience and knowledge about MMA.
Brydon is offline  
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 08:41 PM
Banned
 
southpaw447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 6,585
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
I hate to break it to you all but Jenna Jameson knows alot about MMA, infact she has alot of MMA experience herself. It is well known that she often takes mount and makes her opponents moan. However she also often gets mounted and pounded repeatedly herself. She has skill when opponents take her back but unusually likes her opponent to choke her and pull her hair. She is very good at getting her hooks in and not letting go of her opponent, she will then take his winning purse for herself. Jenna has been known to grapple with several opponents at once and things can get very hot and sweaty. To ensure she recovers well after the grappling she often takes a squirt of milky liquid protein, her partners dont mind lending her some. Not surprisingly Jenna often grapples with tito, when she's about to go down on him he often grabs the fence to keep himself up. I would appreciate it if you showed Jenna some respect as its clear she has alot of experience and knowledge about MMA.
LMFAO

I'm still laughing after reading this

Repped
southpaw447 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome