Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
1. 4, it's not technical, but it can be effective.
2. 3, he did do decent against Nogueira, but that fight was impressive because of Nogueira. Sapp outweighed dude by 100 pounds, and was still armbarred.
3. 2, Fujita managed to get him down, and Nogueira did, too. Sapp was taken down by a guy who was 100 pounds lighter. That's not good.
4. 4, his best win was against Tamura, and Tamura is basically a MW.
5. 6, Sapp has been in some really entertaining fights, and his fight with Nogueira was really, really great. He's not a good fighter, but he is a great character, and his charisma is untouchable.
Edit: Of course, I'm not mentioning his K-1 stuff.
Last edited by Damone; 09-15-2007 at 06:40 PM.