MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/forumindex.php)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   Brandon Vera vs Andrei Arlovski (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/2467-brandon-vera-vs-andrei-arlovski.html)

jdun11 09-11-2006 04:57 PM

Brandon Vera vs Andrei Arlovski
 
This fight is likely to happen sooner than the liddell fight so i figured id bring this up..I think AA is too much for Vera, hes a better striker and his ground is just as good if not better than Vera's..AA by tko round 2

WouldLuv2FightU 09-11-2006 04:59 PM

Definately gonna have to go with Arlovski. Vera looks decent but he hasn't faught anybody on Arlovski's caliber yet. I just cannot see Vera winning this one.

Avid 09-11-2006 05:05 PM

Vera is good and wellrounded but Andre's strike and ground game are above his, therefore AA will take it.

Alex_DeLarge 09-11-2006 05:38 PM

AA, c'mon guys....Vera is good, but he's not on the level yet as AA or Chuck.

WouldLuv2FightU 09-11-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge
AA, c'mon guys....Vera is good, but he's not on the level yet as AA or Chuck.

That's what I was thinking:thumbsup:

Fighter 09-11-2006 05:45 PM

Andrei Arlovski By KO

CTFlyingKnee 09-11-2006 05:56 PM

me and my buddy were actually talking about this today, I think AA will fight the winner of Mir/Vera for #1 contender rights

Bonnar426 09-11-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
me and my buddy were actually talking about this today, I think AA will fight the winner of Mir/Vera for #1 contender rights

Yeah, I think its going to be Mir vs AA. If Mir takes his training seriously, I think Mir will win against Vera.

asskicker 09-11-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTFlyingKnee
me and my buddy were actually talking about this today, I think AA will fight the winner of Mir/Vera for #1 contender rights

That would probobly be fair but i dont think Arlovski will challenge for the belt again as long as Tim is champ. I personally wouldnt want to see the two fight again for at least 2 years. But I doubt Sylvia holds the belt that long.

jdun11 09-11-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asskicker
That would probobly be fair but i dont think Arlovski will challenge for the belt again as long as Tim is champ. I personally wouldnt want to see the two fight again for at least 2 years. But I doubt Sylvia holds the belt that long.

unfortunatley i do..who do u think will beat him, dont tell me monson:dunno:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7 , Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome