MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   One Weight Class? (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/2640-one-weight-class.html)

Future Champ 09-18-2006 09:39 PM

One Weight Class?
 
If there was only one weight class from 170- 205,who would be the champ?


my opinion.....can't decide between Liddell or Hughes

Liddell.

Esotera 09-18-2006 09:43 PM

Lol Franklin would own Hughes, and Franklin would give liddel a run for his money.... I say Franklin, or Arlovski if he could make 205.

Bonnar426 09-18-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Champ
If there was only one weight class from 170- 205,who would be the champ?


my opinion.....can't decide between Liddell or Hughes

Liddell.

If they both had to face Rich Franklin then niether of those two would win. Ace would take it all!

Bonnar426 09-18-2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esotera
Lol Franklin would own Hughes, and Franklin would give liddel a run for his money.... I say Franklin, or Arlovski if he could make 205.

I don't know about Arlovski? Dropping all that weight could effect his performance!

Future Champ 09-18-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnar426
If they both had to face Rich Franklin then niether of those two would win. Ace would take it all!

Only if Liddell didn't land a solid one.

Bonnar426 09-18-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Future Champ
Only if Liddell didn't land a solid one.

That or he pokes him in the eye, whichever comes first.:thumbsdown:Ace would beat him hands down!

3DLee 09-18-2006 10:30 PM

Hughes would get beat by Liddell, Liddell would get beat by Franklin, and Franklin would get 4th round GnP Tko by Ortiz. And then Shamrock would smash his little head :laugh:

TKOSPIKE 09-18-2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DLee
Hughes would get beat by Liddell, Liddell would get beat by Franklin, and Franklin would get 4th round GnP Tko by Ortiz. And then Shamrock would smash his little head :laugh:

it would be nice to see ken do that to tito but we all know that frank can do it..i mean he did it before:D

jdun11 09-19-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DLee
Hughes would get beat by Liddell, Liddell would get beat by Franklin, and Franklin would get 4th round GnP Tko by Ortiz. And then Shamrock would smash his little head :laugh:

if you think matt hughes could beat chcuk you are out of ur mind..Matt wouldnt last 3 mins with Chuck..cmon man i hope u were joking

Nosbig 09-19-2006 12:39 AM

I have nothing against Rich but i don't think he could hang with chuck, Evan tanner put Franklin down with one hit, chuck would eventually catch him and knock him out.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2