MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   GSP comments on huges after the fight (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/2885-gsp-comments-huges-after-fight.html)

lilstuch114 09-24-2006 11:37 AM

GSP comments on huges after the fight
 
Any one see GSP comment afta the huges vs penn fight 2. I just wanted to get ur oppinions/replys. GSP walked into the ring grabbed the microphone from huges and said "I am not impressed".

I for one thought it was a great fight by huges. He knew penn would gass and waited till then and pounced and finished the fight.

Nickaho 09-24-2006 04:42 PM

I don't think he waited he did get lucky though. If BJ would have kept it standing up instead of wasteing all that energy trying to submit him we would have a new champion today. Anyone disagree??????

Choke_Wire 09-24-2006 04:43 PM

i think matt planed for that. I think matt stuck to his game plan and it worked. penn is more skilled but bad cardio so make him work for two rounds then move in for the kill.

Bonnar426 09-24-2006 04:45 PM

Well, lets hope GSP takes Hughes serious at UFC 65!

libertywrestler 09-24-2006 04:48 PM

i agree bj is more skilled than hughes technique wise, matt's way better conditioning wise thats the only reason he won, if bj wouldn't have wasted energy on sub attempts he might have won who knows i think they should rematch hughes vs penn 3 and st.pierre vs sanchez

GSPFAN 09-24-2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilstuch114
Any one see GSP comment afta the huges vs penn fight 2. I just wanted to get ur oppinions/replys. GSP walked into the ring grabbed the microphone from huges and said "I am not impressed".

I for one thought it was a great fight by huges. He knew penn would gass and waited till then and pounced and finished the fight.


He was lucky he survived that second round. He took a beating from BJ in the first two rounds and that is what GSP was referring to when he said he was not impressed.

Nickaho 09-24-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by libertywrestler
i agree bj is more skilled than hughes technique wise, matt's way better conditioning wise thats the only reason he won, if bj wouldn't have wasted energy on sub attempts he might have won who knows i think they should rematch hughes vs penn 3 and st.pierre vs sanchez


No...I think GSP desreves his chance first. Im sick of the rematches one after another anymore. They need to give guys next in line the chance they deserve

libertywrestler 09-24-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickaho
No...I think GSP desreves his chance first. Im sick of the rematches one after another anymore. They need to give guys next in line the chance they deserve

i agree that pierre definitly deserves it it's just if hughes won't fight till early next year if i'm correct then pierre will not have fought for along time so it might be good for him just an idea but he does deserve a title shot

DangerMouse666 09-24-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickaho
No...I think GSP desreves his chance first. Im sick of the rematches one after another anymore. They need to give guys next in line the chance they deserve



I Agree

NYCBhoy 09-24-2006 05:04 PM

GSP deserves his chance next but getting into the ring and saying what he said was out of order. Whatever he thinks, Hughes won the fight and deserved his moment.

Hughes will beat GSP. Diego after that will be interesting.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2