Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City, New York
The fight should have gone to Cote, except that Cote doesn't have the striking power. Leben needs to go learn what a punch actually looks like. I wanna see him jump up to LH like Tito and see what happens. He'll get destroyed by every fighter because:
1) He has no balance when he kicks
2) He can't land a punch unless someone leans into it like Rivera did.
3) He has no groundnpound and no jiu-jitsu training.
4) He doesn't have the speed of Evan Tanner, the only successful freestyle fighter in the history of the Middleweight division
5) He can't KO a bigger guy with 1 punch, even a wimp like Rivera took him 3 solid headshots
6) His chin isn't solid enough to take a shot from the real heavyhitters, like Liddel, Tito or even Rich Franklin.
7) He doesn't know how to work a guard.
8) He doesn't know how to use his elbows.
9) He has no idea how to submit an opponent from a clinch.
And if that isn't enough, I have one more:
10) He's not smart enough to realize that all of these things need improvement.
I love watching UFC because the fighters are, usually, competant individuals with solid fundamentals. Leben is neither of those and on top of that, he has no respect for the better fighters.
Sig by Toxic
Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan