MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos

MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos (http://www.mmaforum.com/)
-   UFC (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/)
-   -   gearges st. pierre vs matt hughes 2 (http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/3301-gearges-st-pierre-vs-matt-hughes-2-a.html)

esv 10-03-2006 10:24 PM

gearges st. pierre vs matt hughes 2
 
alright guys , it is being debated wether these two will fight at ufc 65 or 66 . lets here ur thoughts on who will win

Ghizman 10-03-2006 10:26 PM

I don't know what a Gearges is, bit George St. Pierre I think will win this time...

notoriousviv 10-03-2006 11:57 PM

You make a big deal about correcting the guy, and then get it wrong yourself. How lame is that? It's 'Georges' St-Pierre.

MMA freak 10-04-2006 12:11 AM

If it was at UFC 66 no doubt will it be one of the best cards ever in a PPV and have a huge amount of buys. But UFC 65 will be crappy without it, with Monson .vs. Sylvia only and Vera .vs. Mir as the co-main event, it will be a heavyweight version of UFC 60, if you know what I mean.

I think St. Pierre will win by the way, but Hughes keeps proving me wrong, so who knows what hes capable of doing.

foxman69 10-04-2006 12:12 AM

Should be a good fight hope St-Pierre kills hughes.Also hoping that this fight is held at UFC66 be way better fight card with two title fights that people care about.

toraj 10-04-2006 03:43 AM

I hope St-Pierre destroy Hughes, cuz after UFc-63 I felt that Hughes is very proud of himself, i never saw him like this.
BJ desrved to win that fight but now i hope St-Pierre do this...

*IceMAn* 10-04-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toraj
I hope St-Pierre destroy Hughes, cuz after UFc-63 I felt that Hughes is very proud of himself, i never saw him like this.
BJ desrved to win that fight but now i hope St-Pierre do this...

Preach I feel the same way man I hope GSP nay I know GSP will give mat what he needs " I was ah not impressed with your performance tonight..."

what was matt's comeback " His opinion stinks"
hopefully matt does better with his fight than he does with his words

Damone 10-04-2006 11:25 AM

That whole post fight comment was a work. I really don't know why Dana keeps trying to be Vince McMahon. Hey, Dana, you are a different kind of carny.

I've got GSP winning this. I doubt he'll make the same stupid mistake, and his reach is just way too much for Hughes.

cabby 10-04-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA freak
If it was at UFC 66 no doubt will it be one of the best cards ever in a PPV and have a huge amount of buys. But UFC 65 will be crappy without it, with Monson .vs. Sylvia only and Vera .vs. Mir as the co-main event, it will be a heavyweight version of UFC 60, if you know what I mean.

I think St. Pierre will win by the way, but Hughes keeps proving me wrong, so who knows what hes capable of doing.

ya the fight card for 65 sounds crappy, wont be ordering that one without the hughes vs. st. pierre fight

can of whoopass 10-04-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esv
alright guys , it is being debated wether these two will fight at ufc 65 or 66 . lets here ur thoughts on who will win

allright well inmy opinion matt is way to ppwerfull and smart for gsp so no doubt hands down i give it to hughes for yet another one sided victory


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.8 , Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2