Tito Still Not Ready For Liddell - Page 13 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Wow, I don''t know how or why that got posted twice, I tried to edit it, and that happened.
Cbingham is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by untaken_moniker
Liddell, 3rd round KO...i bet my left nut on it ( i lost the right one in a previous bet)
haha funny post, but thats a bit far fetched, If Chuck wins, it will be in round1 or 2, if it goes past that Tito has the advantage.
Cbingham is offline  
post #123 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser1041
i totally agree just sum knucklehaeds can see past there own ignorance i really hope tito win
Well you are a smart man! It should be a very good, competitive fight
Cbingham is offline  
post #124 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
 
I dont think that first fight with Liddel was a good judge on how the second one is going to go.

For one Tito had this chip on his shoulder that he would stand and out strike chuck liddel as Randy did. He really thought he could. That was his entire gameplan. It blew up bad.

This time I think you will see Tito strike but only to set up the take down. If Tito can take chuck down once the whole fight will change in a instant. We have seen Randy keep chuck down. It can be done.

This fight should be a even matched war.
blackskimmer is offline  
post #125 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackskimmer
I dont think that first fight with Liddel was a good judge on how the second one is going to go.

For one Tito had this chip on his shoulder that he would stand and out strike chuck liddel as Randy did. He really thought he could. That was his entire gameplan. It blew up bad.

This time I think you will see Tito strike but only to set up the take down. If Tito can take chuck down once the whole fight will change in a instant. We have seen Randy keep chuck down. It can be done.

This fight should be a even matched war.
VERY good analysis my friend, very good. Tito did try to prove he could stand with Chuck, he did a pretty good job until Liddell poked him in the eye. I am not making excuses for Tito and I am not saying Liddell poked him on purpose, but it did happen and it did help to decide the outcome of the fight.
I agree with you, I think Tito will set up his takedowns with stikes, and Tito is VERY good when he has someone down, so If Tito get him down, I don't think Chuck will be able to get back up. Randy Couture and Quinton Jackson took him down at will, and kept him there. Chuck does have good takedown defense against average guys, but when guys like Tito, Randy, or Rampage, who are very good at taking people down, its just not the same story. People get too caught up in the hype that the UFC builds for Chuck, he does have weaknesses and can be beat. I like Chuck, but I think Tito is going to come out on top, he is very determined, and we all know what he is capable of when he really sets his mind to something. This should be a great fight between two absolute warriors.
Cbingham is offline  
post #126 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your mom's box
Posts: 663
                   
TitoNuthuggersRus.

Liddell by TKO in the 2nd.
Pr0d1gy is offline  
post #127 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d1gy
TitoNuthuggersRus.

Liddell by TKO in the 2nd.
Champ Chaser

Last edited by Cbingham; 10-16-2006 at 02:05 PM.
Cbingham is offline  
post #128 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 02:04 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d1gy
TitoNuthuggersRus.

Liddell by TKO in the 2nd.
And if you are gonna come on here and talk shit, atleast offer a respectable arguement.
Cbingham is offline  
post #129 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 119
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
VERY good analysis my friend, very good. Tito did try to prove he could stand with Chuck, he did a pretty good job until Liddell poked him in the eye. I am not making excuses for Tito and I am not saying Liddell poked him on purpose, but it did happen and it did help to decide the outcome of the fight.
I agree with you, I think Tito will set up his takedowns with stikes, and Tito is VERY good when he has someone down, so If Tito get him down, I don't think Chuck will be able to get back up. Randy Couture and Quinton Jackson took him down at will, and kept him there. Chuck does have good takedown defense against average guys, but when guys like Tito, Randy, or Rampage, who are very good at taking people down, its just not the same story. People get too caught up in the hype that the UFC builds for Chuck, he does have weaknesses and can be beat. I like Chuck, but I think Tito is going to come out on top, he is very determined, and we all know what he is capable of when he really sets his mind to something. This should be a great fight between two absolute warriors.
Thx man. Yeah i see this fight going very very differently. I dont think he can outstrike chuck though. But from what i have seen he CAN strike well enough to set up takedowns. As long as Tito doesnt over pursue and avoid that one big shot he is good to win.
blackskimmer is offline  
post #130 of 456 (permalink) Old 10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackskimmer
Thx man. Yeah i see this fight going very very differently. I dont think he can outstrike chuck though. But from what i have seen he CAN strike well enough to set up takedowns. As long as Tito doesnt over pursue and avoid that one big shot he is good to win.
I agree 100%
Cbingham is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome