Tito Still Not Ready For Liddell - Page 16 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-17-2006, 02:06 AM   #151 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 36
masterdrummer11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Chuck has superior striking. It's been a while since we've seen Chuck in an extended fight. Last I can remember was with Rampage, in which Chuck was young and he lost that fight. Tito has elbows, I believe that's about it. Regardless, Tito is my favorite fighter, he brings excitement to this sport of MMA. I see Chuck winning by KO in the 2nd round. I would love to see Tito beat Chuck more than anything, but how long would it be until Chuck came back and beat Tito again in a trilogy? If Tito beats Chuck, I think it will be by TKO in either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. Please post your replys to my post!
masterdrummer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-17-2006, 02:16 AM   #152 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 36
masterdrummer11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrummer11
Chuck has superior striking. It's been a while since we've seen Chuck in an extended fight. Last I can remember was with Rampage, in which Chuck was young and he lost that fight. Tito has elbows, I believe that's about it. Regardless, Tito is my favorite fighter, he brings excitement to this sport of MMA. I see Chuck winning by KO in the 2nd round. I would love to see Tito beat Chuck more than anything, but how long would it be until Chuck came back and beat Tito again in a trilogy? If Tito beats Chuck, I think it will be by TKO in either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. Please post your replys to my post!
It might look odd quoting my own post but I am doing it anyways. Interesting matchups are always when someone who is superior on the ground, gets the superior striker on their back. Chuck DOES have jiu-jitsu, but what are the chances of him submitting Tito? Chuck has always said that everyone knows his game-plan. And that is to stand up and exchange blows. Chuck, as well as Tito, is at the top of his game. If Tito is unable to keep Chuck on his back, if he even gets him there, then Tito will lose this fight. Chuck probably feels more pressure than Tito, in my own opinion. He knows everyone thinks Tito has a good chance this time. ONCE AGAIN! Chuck by KO in the 2nd round. Regardless of how much I love Tito Ortiz and his fighting style, i believe Chuck has quite an advantage.

BTW! What happened to the Silva Liddell fight? Did Dana forget?
masterdrummer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:21 AM   #153 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrummer11
It might look odd quoting my own post but I am doing it anyways. Interesting matchups are always when someone who is superior on the ground, gets the superior striker on their back. Chuck DOES have jiu-jitsu, but what are the chances of him submitting Tito? Chuck has always said that everyone knows his game-plan. And that is to stand up and exchange blows. Chuck, as well as Tito, is at the top of his game. If Tito is unable to keep Chuck on his back, if he even gets him there, then Tito will lose this fight. Chuck probably feels more pressure than Tito, in my own opinion. He knows everyone thinks Tito has a good chance this time. ONCE AGAIN! Chuck by KO in the 2nd round. Regardless of how much I love Tito Ortiz and his fighting style, i believe Chuck has quite an advantage.

BTW! What happened to the Silva Liddell fight? Did Dana forget?
Thanks for giving an honest post and not just siding with your favorite fighter. Just about everything you said is pretty damn accurate... good post.

The Silva vs Lidell fight... They decided to tease fans with that announcement. There was never a contract signed so that was pointless. Now there's just too much bickering back and forth with UFC and Pride. Hopefully sometime in 2007 something can be worked out. I think they should have them fight once over in Japan under Pride rules then once over here in the States under UFC rules. If it is 1 and 1 at that point then maybe flip a coin or something for where to fight the 3rd time. You know damn well the fans aren't going to accept just 1 fight.. there will be too many excuses from the fans of the losing side.
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop

Last edited by BigBanda : 10-17-2006 at 02:26 AM.
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:44 AM   #154 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 36
masterdrummer11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Thanks for giving an honest post and not just siding with your favorite fighter. Just about everything you said is pretty damn accurate... good post.

The Silva vs Lidell fight... They decided to tease fans with that announcement. There was never a contract signed so that was pointless. Now there's just too much bickering back and forth with UFC and Pride. Hopefully sometime in 2007 something can be worked out. I think they should have them fight once over in Japan under Pride rules then once over here in the States under UFC rules. If it is 1 and 1 at that point then maybe flip a coin or something for where to fight the 3rd time. You know damn well the fans aren't going to accept just 1 fight.. there will be too many excuses from the fans of the losing side.
Thanks! actually i was scared of what kind of replys I might get. By the way, after the Tito Shamrock 3 fight, Mike Goldberg says that Tito grew up that night. I think he grew down. ONCE AGAIN! he stands up and flips off the lions den; such immaturity. You are a professional fighter!! Yes! excitement is a need be in the sport of MMA, but flipping off a fighter you just beat and have beat twice before, is such an immature action. Tito needs to stop acting like he's in high school!
masterdrummer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:50 AM   #155 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrummer11
Thanks! actually i was scared of what kind of replys I might get. By the way, after the Tito Shamrock 3 fight, Mike Goldberg says that Tito grew up that night. I think he grew down. ONCE AGAIN! he stands up and flips off the lions den; such immaturity. You are a professional fighter!! Yes! excitement is a need be in the sport of MMA, but flipping off a fighter you just beat and have beat twice before, is such an immature action. Tito needs to stop acting like he's in high school!
Yeah he gave the double finger and yelled "f**k you!" then did his gravedigger routine. That was so frickin disrespectfull and chidish. Then Ken tries to squash it all and you see Tito's team whispering in his ear. All the sudden Tito has a change of heart and apologizes. That was kinda shady. I'll give him credit for raising Ken's hand and apologizing but I dont see why he decided to be an ass till Ken stood up and acted like the bigger man.
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:51 AM   #156 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 243
matt1970 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
tito will stomp chuck u guys kill me with your inexperience and irgnorance and by the way i am sorry about what responses i will get
matt1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:52 AM   #157 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
mvi222 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Tito's focus

Tito has been very focused lately and has been in excellent shape. That being said, Shamrock was able to connect with a couple of strikes which Tito walked through.......He had better not let chuck have that same shot or it will be a quick evening. Even at 36 Liddell is a BANGER and can take anyone out with one shot. I don't believe Tito has that kind of power. So, who should get the winner of Liddell-Ortiz?
mvi222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:52 AM   #158 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 36
masterdrummer11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdrummer11
Thanks! actually i was scared of what kind of replys I might get. By the way, after the Tito Shamrock 3 fight, Mike Goldberg says that Tito grew up that night. I think he grew down. ONCE AGAIN! he stands up and flips off the lions den; such immaturity. You are a professional fighter!! Yes! excitement is a need be in the sport of MMA, but flipping off a fighter you just beat and have beat twice before, is such an immature action. Tito needs to stop acting like he's in high school!
I keep finding things to quote about! The UFC is so confusing. What is up with arlovski? who does he fight next!? Also, Tito and Dana? what is up with that. Did they box already, where can I find that at. and Tito knows that to be a champion you must beat a champion. Jens Pulver defended his tital the wrong way, therefore he is no longer the lightweight champion. How come Joe Lauzon was not awarded the lightweight title? I am waiting to see UFC 64 since I could not afford it Saturday, but I believe Florian was probably upset. I believe Florian is a great fighter but Sean"The Muscle"Sherk is/was the better fighter. Tito grew up by makin' things up with Shamrock. Shamrock is a better person for going after Tito even after Tito flipped him, and his training team off, for a third time, and writing the Final Chapter with Tito. The Worlds Most Dangerous Man burried the hatched as it should have been. Tito showed his power on Ken, but Liddell shows his power on EVERYONE. Liddell beat Couture 2/3 times. Tito lost to couture and liddell. Let's see if Ortiz has a glass chin or if is 3rd on my list.

Chuck Liddell
Randy Couture
Tito Ortiz
Renato Sobral(we need to see a Sobral vs. Ortiz fight. Ortiz says Sobral is not as his level(those are fighting words!))
masterdrummer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 02:55 AM   #159 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 243
matt1970 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
tito will dominate with solid boxing and defense and then pounce for the takedown which will end the fight with easy tko
matt1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 03:08 AM   #160 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
mvi222 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
An Easy TKO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1970
tito will dominate with solid boxing and defense and then pounce for the takedown which will end the fight with easy tko
That statement shows absolutely no respect for a Champion. If Tito has the same attitude he will be counted out. It is when fighters fail to respect an opponent that they end up getting their ass kicked....
mvi222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios