Tito Still Not Ready For Liddell - Page 38 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 10-19-2006, 01:03 PM   #371 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Are you really that blind or just biased against Pride??? I watch UFC more than Pride which most do in the states because it is more accessible. If you've ever watched Pride, whether it be PPV's or DVD's you would know that they have more depth in superior fighters... mainly in their HW and Middleweight classes. There is a damn good reason why ppl want to see Silva vs Chuck cause its the #1 and #2 ranked fighters for LHW's. Silva isnt some overrated fighter like you seem to think. The man already deserves respect for even facing CroCop(twice), he's beaten Fujita, Yoshida, Hendo, Sakuraba, Arona, Jackson, Nakamura. I dont see any HW's in the UFC that can beat CroCop or Fedor. Fedor has never even lost a fight, the only one that goes as a loss is because he was cut too bad. He's got impressive victories over CroCop, Coleman, Randleman, Fujita, Arona, Nog.... the list just goes on. Hey check this thread that was dedicated to your comments in the main forum I post in lol... MMA News Forums
Ok, first you keep saying that Pride has superior fighters. Well prove that to me. All the ones you list have records slam full of no-namers, All their divisions are slam full of no-names, new comers, and Japanese guys who are fighting for national pride. Those are some of the reasons I have listed. You have yet to list anything but oppinion, like "I don't see any HW in the UFC can beat Fedor or CroCop" <----that is pure oppinion my friend. TELL ME WHY. And Fedor LOST the fight to Kohsaka. IT IS A LOSS plain and simple, no matter what the situation. Now I respect your oppinions, but dont call me names because I disagree with your oppinions. Tell me why I am wrong. If you wish to debate you have to do just that, DEBATE! Not just call me names. seriously, stop saying they are superior until you can tell me why, stop saying Pride has more depth until you can show it to me. If I keep saying the world is flat, is it true? Thats what you are doing!
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-19-2006, 01:05 PM   #372 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Are you really that blind or just biased against Pride??? I watch UFC more than Pride which most do in the states because it is more accessible. If you've ever watched Pride, whether it be PPV's or DVD's you would know that they have more depth in superior fighters... mainly in their HW and Middleweight classes. There is a damn good reason why ppl want to see Silva vs Chuck cause its the #1 and #2 ranked fighters for LHW's. Silva isnt some overrated fighter like you seem to think. The man already deserves respect for even facing CroCop(twice), he's beaten Fujita, Yoshida, Hendo, Sakuraba, Arona, Jackson, Nakamura. I dont see any HW's in the UFC that can beat CroCop or Fedor. Fedor has never even lost a fight, the only one that goes as a loss is because he was cut too bad. He's got impressive victories over CroCop, Coleman, Randleman, Fujita, Arona, Nog.... the list just goes on. Hey check this thread that was dedicated to your comments in the main forum I post in lol... MMA News Forums
And as for that forum you want me to see, I am not a member of that site, so post it here or email it to me.
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:08 PM   #373 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
Ok, first you keep saying that Pride has superior fighters. Well prove that to me. All the ones you list have records slam full of no-namers, All their divisions are slam full of no-names, new comers, and Japanese guys who are fighting for national pride. Those are some of the reasons I have listed. You have yet to list anything but oppinion, like "I don't see any HW in the UFC can beat Fedor or CroCop" <----that is pure oppinion my friend. TELL ME WHY. And Fedor LOST the fight to Kohsaka. IT IS A LOSS plain and simple, no matter what the situation. Now I respect your oppinions, but dont call me names because I disagree with your oppinions. Tell me why I am wrong. If you wish to debate you have to do just that, DEBATE! Not just call me names. seriously, stop saying they are superior until you can tell me why, stop saying Pride has more depth until you can show it to me. If I keep saying the world is flat, is it true? Thats what you are doing!
Well its obvious you arent gonna back down from what you believe but I just am shocked that you think someone like Fedor is overrated. That is like saying Michael Jordan is overrated.
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:10 PM   #374 (permalink)
Satans little helper
 
mrbalkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Howell, Michigan
Posts: 224
mrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enough
whos michael jordan? what class does he fight in? is he pride or ufc?








j/k
mrbalkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM   #375 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
BigBanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 176
BigBanda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbalkie
whos michael jordan? what class does he fight in? is he pride or ufc?








j/k
Can you imagine MJ in MMA .... haha
__________________
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...rocopavim5.gif

"Left foot goes up, and i go down in history" - CroCop
BigBanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #376 (permalink)
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 4,177
Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Can you imagine MJ in MMA .... haha
I think it would be great to watch him take a high kick as he has the tongue stuck out. LOL

That would be great!!!
__________________
Chrisl972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:08 PM   #377 (permalink)
Satans little helper
 
mrbalkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Howell, Michigan
Posts: 224
mrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enough
it would be like a hockey match
announcer-"Oh, and theres a face off in the corner"
mrbalkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #378 (permalink)
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 4,177
Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbalkie
it would be like a hockey match
announcer-"Oh, and theres a face off in the corner"
__________________
Chrisl972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #379 (permalink)
Bantamweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: greenville sc
Posts: 561
Cbingham has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanda
Well its obvious you arent gonna back down from what you believe but I just am shocked that you think someone like Fedor is overrated. That is like saying Michael Jordan is overrated.
No its not. Michael Jordan played against the best basketball teams in the world, beat everyone in the playoffs and won championships. Fedor fights no name japs, and a small hand-full of worthy/semi worthy opponents. There is absolutely no comparison there. And you are right, I probably won't back down from what I am saying, but you have given me NO reason to even consider backing down. And that my friend is the point I am trying to get across, make me second guess my oppinion by sharing with me the basis for your oppinion.
Cbingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 02:20 PM   #380 (permalink)
Satans little helper
 
mrbalkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Howell, Michigan
Posts: 224
mrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enoughmrbalkie will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbingham
No its not. Michael Jordan played against the best basketball teams in the world, beat everyone in the playoffs and won championships. Fedor fights no name japs, and a small hand-full of worthy/semi worthy opponents. There is absolutely no comparison there. And you are right, I probably won't back down from what I am saying, but you have given me NO reason to even consider backing down. And that my friend is the point I am trying to get across, make me second guess my oppinion by sharing with me the basis for your oppinion.
Wow michael Jordan did that all by himself?
__________________
WINNER - 1st post.
Flawless Victory!!

-Storm442
mrbalkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios