Anyone follow this Cro Cop fighter - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Flyweight
 
ShockeyTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 207
   
Question Anyone follow this Cro Cop fighter

Like I've said earlier. I Like the UFC and have followed via DVD and the last 8-10 UFC's, but What do people think of Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, He is pretty tough in the pride fights I've seen..

ST
ShockeyTime is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockeyTime
Like I've said earlier. I Like the UFC and have followed via DVD and the last 8-10 UFC's, but What do people think of Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic, He is pretty tough in the pride fights I've seen..

ST
He's very tough and probably has the most dangerous left leg in the world.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman9000
Yeah I seem to remember hearing something about his guy, but he got knocked out by Kevin Randleman so he must not be all that good.
Do you think that losing to Randleman means that you aren't that good? Cro-Cop is one of the best in the world, He just won an Open Weight Grand Prix and beat some of the best of the best doing it.

Please research your fighters before you dimiss them.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 133
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman9000
Yeah I seem to remember hearing something about his guy, but he got knocked out by Kevin Randleman so he must not be all that good.
He also knocked out Wandy Silva, does this make Silva bad?

Pride has better LHW and HW fighters then UFC, simple as that. I mean, look at our Heavyweight champ, big tim sylvia... Fedor Emelyanenko would absolutely demolish him. Crocop could take out Liddell, the fight could go either way.
Esotera is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman9000
You think I don't know who mirko ****ing crocop is? And yeah I know randlemans not washed up, i was just kidding. Crocop still aint got shit on Ernesto Hoost.
Well I have to say that is one way of admitting that you don't research your fighters.

All bickering aside, if you truly love MMA you have to check this guy out. He is a stud in the ring.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
attention whore
 
Damone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Branson, Missouri
Posts: 14,445
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotera
He also knocked out Wandy Silva, does this make Silva bad?

Pride has better LHW and HW fighters then UFC, simple as that. I mean, look at our Heavyweight champ, big tim sylvia... Fedor Emelyanenko would absolutely demolish him. Crocop could take out Liddell, the fight could go either way.
I don't think I'll ever understand the current "Silva sucks, he got KO'd by Cro Cop" comments. Like you said, he got KO'd by a motivated(And deadly) Mirko. Silva fought with one eye, and would've fought with both eyes swollen shut. The guy's a warrior.

Cro Cop's the only guy who actually has a chance against Fedor nowadays. I think Fedor vs Cro Cop 2 will be huge.

Damone is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Haven, Fl
Posts: 4,185
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotera
He also knocked out Wandy Silva, does this make Silva bad?

Pride has better LHW and HW fighters then UFC, simple as that. I mean, look at our Heavyweight champ, big tim sylvia... Fedor Emelyanenko would absolutely demolish him. Crocop could take out Liddell, the fight could go either way.
I would LOVE to see a Liddell vs Cro-Cop fight. That makes my heart race just thinking about it.

Chrisl972 is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 05:05 PM
LW Contender
 
j.farrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 2,238
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone
I don't think I'll ever understand the current "Silva sucks, he got KO'd by Cro Cop" comments. Like you said, he got KO'd by a motivated(And deadly) Mirko. Silva fought with one eye, and would've fought with both eyes swollen shut. The guy's a warrior.

Cro Cop's the only guy who actually has a chance against Fedor nowadays. I think Fedor vs Cro Cop 2 will be huge.
yeah me either...cro cop was going to retire if he lost this time..thats a pretty dangerous opponent...one of the best strikers in the world who is gonna give up if he loses..i wouldnt have wanted to face him in that position..
j.farrell is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Megaweight
 
jdun11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Everett, MA
Posts: 5,961
Blog Entries: 1
                     
CROCOP would use chuck as toilet paper..chuck would get blasted




Mancrushes
1.Shogun
2.BJ
3.Fedor
4.Kos
5.GSP

Im in Porno's
jdun11 is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-11-2006, 06:20 PM
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
 
Organik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,458
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisl972
I would LOVE to see a Liddell vs Cro-Cop fight. That makes my heart race just thinking about it.

haha same.. so it would hit all the hard headed ppl out there
Organik is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome