What is next for Chuck - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
UFC The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a U.S.-based mixed martial arts organization, recognized as the largest MMA promotion in the world. The UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and is owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC. This promotion is responsible for solidifying the sport's postion in the history-books. UFC is currently undergoing a remarkable surge in popularity, along with greater mainstream media coverage. UFC programming can now be seen on FOX, FX, and FUEL TV in the United States, as well as in 35 other countries worldwide.

Reply

Old 06-28-2006, 09:36 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
Eminem has a little shameless behaviour in the past
All i can say is bringing Jackson over here would Get alot more fans into it because of the way Jackson does interviews his Grill mouth guard the whole bad ass image.Not to say he can back it all up an Exciting fighter with the Rampage Slams and good striking.He could be the next Ali of the UFC(In terms of the personality)
Eminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-29-2006, 02:13 AM   #62 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by donttap
Do you forsee anyone taking on Chuck anytime soon, who is left really? Tito? Forrest?
If Chuck fights Evans right now he would get his ass beat....Chuck likes to box and he would try to box Rashad...That would be a very bad decision for Chuck....No one's giving Evans any credit....He Dominated Stephen Bonnar and i thought Bonnar beat Griffin....

It's funny to me how Dana White has his picks and Evans isn't one of them....He tried to screw him in the ultimate fighter series and now he's screwing him out of a much deserved title shot....After all..Nate Quarry got a shot at Rich Franklin and they guy only had 2 fights.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:37 AM   #63 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 76
Big_Badi_Rabadi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda3
If Chuck fights Evans right now he would get his ass beat....Chuck likes to box and he would try to box Rashad...That would be a very bad decision for Chuck....No one's giving Evans any credit....He Dominated Stephen Bonnar and i thought Bonnar beat Griffin....

It's funny to me how Dana White has his picks and Evans isn't one of them....He tried to screw him in the ultimate fighter series and now he's screwing him out of a much deserved title shot....After all..Nate Quarry got a shot at Rich Franklin and they guy only had 2 fights.
Oh God Shut up, Chuck would beat his ass. . . . some of his best victories come over much better and much more experienced wrestlers, like Tito, Randlemen, and more specifically Cotoure . . . twice. So please, don't give us this crap about rashad getting a title shot, because he is no where near the level chuck or even Tito is on. . . what you just said is total bull shit and should get a swift kick in the balls for saying that.
Big_Badi_Rabadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:00 PM   #64 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Badi_Rabadi
Oh God Shut up, Chuck would beat his ass. . . . some of his best victories come over much better and much more experienced wrestlers, like Tito, Randlemen, and more specifically Cotoure . . . twice. So please, don't give us this crap about rashad getting a title shot, because he is no where near the level chuck or even Tito is on. . . what you just said is total bull shit and should get a swift kick in the balls for saying that.
Chuck Liddell hasn't faced anyone with the pure talent Rashad has....Now you shut the **** up. Rashad is the better boxer...His stamina is better...He has the faster hands and he hit equally as hard.....Chuck has lost to fighters with far less talent than Rashad....Not to mention Rashad is a world class wrester...He would KO Chuck with in one round if Chuck tries to box with him.......Give the man credit...He's unbeatable right now...Bitch.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:06 PM   #65 (permalink)
True Grappler
 
IronMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 6,222
IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Rashad Evans would beat Chuck Liddell?!? Please put down the crackpipe and look at the numbers. Chuck has KO'd wrestlers that can actually finish a fight without the judges help. Yes, Evans dominated Bonnar, but Bonnar couldn't KO Forrest and he got some clean shots in there.

If Evans fought Liddell the fight wouldn't go past 2 minutes in the second round (if it lasts through the first 40 seconds of the first) and would end with Evans going for a takedown and eating chuck's right hand, followed shortly by the canvas.
__________________


Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 02:08 PM   #66 (permalink)
True Grappler
 
IronMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New York City, New York
Posts: 6,222
IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Badi_Rabadi
Listen if your so sure white is protecting his boys, then why would White bring back BJ Penn? . . . . he surely whooped Hughes ass the first time and left afterwords, so yeah i mean it's a money issue, and Silva isn't with the UFC, because he's signed to PRIDE and the only way he's going to leave is if PRIDE goes under, and that seems like a likely chance.
White brought back Penn because BJ is the best welterweight in MMA and he's one of the best submission fighters in the world, if not the best.

White does want to protect his boys, but in the case of matt hughes I think he wants to protect his wallet more, and he knows that he needs to give Hughes some competition beyond Georges St Pierre if he's going to rake it in on the Welterweight fights.
__________________


Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #67 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Rashad Evans would beat Chuck Liddell?!? Please put down the crackpipe and look at the numbers. Chuck has KO'd wrestlers that can actually finish a fight without the judges help. Yes, Evans dominated Bonnar, but Bonnar couldn't KO Forrest and he got some clean shots in there.

If Evans fought Liddell the fight wouldn't go past 2 minutes in the second round (if it lasts through the first 40 seconds of the first) and would end with Evans going for a takedown and eating chuck's right hand, followed shortly by the canvas.
Yeah i know it would go past 2 minutes of the second round...Why? Because fat ass Chuck Liddell would be to tired to throw any punches and Rashad would have knocked his ass out by then...

Last edited by Steeda3 : 06-29-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:58 PM   #68 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Badi_Rabadi
yeah you're really a dip shit if you think Rashad is that good, all he did, was take bonnar to the ground and did nothing after that, there is no way that dumb ass rashad could ever beat chuck in striking game, i mean he couldn't even stand against bonnar, thats why he took him to the ground, and as far as his undefeated record, well, it's easy to be 13-0 when you fight unexperienced fighters and all you do is throw them to the ground, and don't mention brad Imes, because that guy is a big ******* retard as far as im concerned. . . . Son you know nothing of MMA, so go read a damn book or something and stop sucking on rashad dick.
Dude you're an idiot. Rashad Evans is a natural Heavy weight...Shall i remind you that this guy totally dominated Mike Whitehead...Mike Whitehead has been known to have drop Tim Silva several times in practice in the Miletich camp...Matt Hughes himself has publically said that he has never seen anyone handle Mike they way Rashad did...

Do you honestly think Chuck has better boxing skills than Rashad? If you do you're the one whose on crack....Go back and take a look at Brad Imes fight...

If he can drop a 270 pound guy 3 times with one punch what do you think he can do to little ass Chuck Liddell..Hell Chuck has been known over the years to neglect his training...I mean look at his stomach...His belly be giggling all over the place...I'm not going to set hear and argue with you......You think about it..

Bonnar should have gotten the decison over Forrest
Forrest gave Ortiz all he could handle...
Jardine should have gotten a 29-28 decison over Bonnar
Rashad totally dominate Bonnar ever single round and he dominated Jardine as well...

Did you see the look on Stephan face after the fight was over and they were awaiting the decision?...He knew he had just been totally dominated.

If Dana White stop's protecting his top two fighters they will loose by the end of this year...Matt Hughes has a much better chance at staying on top then Chuck has...Chuck makes too many mistakes and a good, fast and hungry fighter will take advantage of them...

Couture whipped his ass the first time...but he made the mistake of trying to box with him in the second and third fights...That's what lead to his demise...But Rashad isn't Couture....That kid can box and wrestle with anyone at any level....Give the man his respect and stop hating. Dana White has done enough of that shit already.

Last edited by Steeda3 : 06-29-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 76
Big_Badi_Rabadi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeda3
Dude you're an idiot. Rashad Evans is a natural Heavy weight...Shall i remind you that this guy totally dominated Mike Whitehead...Mike Whitehead has been known to have drop Tim Silva several times in practice in the Miletich camp...Matt Hughes himself has publically said that he has never seen anyone handle Mike they way Rashad did...

Do you honestly think Chuck has better boxing skills than Rashad? If you do you're the one whose on crack....Go back and take a look at Brad Imes fight...

If he can drop a 270 pound guy 3 times with one punch what do you think he can do to little ass Chuck Liddell..Hell Chuck has been known over the years to neglect his training...I mean look at his stomach...His belly be giggling all over the place...I'm not going to set hear and argue with you......You think about it..

Bonnar should have gotten the decison over Forrest
Forrest gave Ortiz all he could handle...
Jardine should have gotten a 29-28 decison over Bonnar
Rashad totally dominate Bonnar ever single round and he dominated Jardine as well...

Did you see the look on Stephan face after the fight was over and they were awaiting the decision?...He knew he had just been totally dominated.

If Dana White stop's protecting his top two fighters they will loose by the end of this year...Matt Hughes has a much better chance at staying on top then Chuck has...Chuck makes too many mistakes and a good, fast and hungry fighter will take advantage of them...

Couture whipped his ass the first time...but he made the mistake of trying to box with him in the second and third fights...That's what lead to his demise...But Rashad isn't Couture....That kid can box and wrestle with anyone at any level....Give the man his respect and stop hating. Dana White has done enough of that shit already.
I hate to break it to you, but being a 270 pound fighter, means nothing. . . if you have no skill, then your bound to drop to the floor no matter the weight. . . . i can bet you anything that tito ortiz, hell even kevin randlemen would beat rashad, because for one thing, their more experienced, they have been in MMA far longer, and if you know anything about MMA, it's more then just wrestling, and since that's all that rashad has to give because his ground and pound isn't technically good, and his stand up is weak. . . I don't care what you say, just watch ******* tape, his boxing skills are bad. . . . it's his athletism that carries him through his stand up, and lets face it, Sylvia's chin is weak, his ass gets dropped like a sack dimes by people who can stand up. I'll give you this much, rashad has potential. . . . that's about it so far, same with Bonnar, same with Griffin and most all of the Ultimate Fighters that have come up with a contract, they have that potential to be good, but people over hype them so much when they loose, they seem to forget that they are raw fighters, and just like Bonnar and Griffin, Rashad is very, very raw. . . . and there would be no way Rashad could beat chuck in a stand up if his damn life depended on it, ya chuck has a belly, but **** that doesn't stop him from knocking the hell out of people, chuck definitly has a reach advantage against rashad, has a 1000000 times better stand up then rashad, and a shit load more experienced then rashad does, just look at the history of all the wrestlers that chuck has faced, and he's come out with a win. . . . and im not hating on rashad, i just don't like people over hyping these ultimate fighters, because these fighters are not at the same level as the elite, like liddel, horn, tito, babloue, etc etc. . . they are there because they have the potential to be the elite, so please stop posting these damn thread's on how griffin should get a title shot, or how diago sanchez could submit hughes, or HOW RASHAD CAN BEAT CHUCK. . . .because lets face it, thats bullshit.
Big_Badi_Rabadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:43 PM   #70 (permalink)
Amatuer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 112
Steeda3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Badi_Rabadi
I hate to break it to you, but being a 270 pound fighter, means nothing. . . if you have no skill, then your bound to drop to the floor no matter the weight. . . . i can bet you anything that tito ortiz, hell even kevin randlemen would beat rashad, because for one thing, their more experienced, they have been in MMA far longer, and if you know anything about MMA, it's more then just wrestling, and since that's all that rashad has to give because his ground and pound isn't technically good, and his stand up is weak. . . I don't care what you say, just watch ******* tape, his boxing skills are bad. . . . it's his athletism that carries him through his stand up, and lets face it, Sylvia's chin is weak, his ass gets dropped like a sack dimes by people who can stand up. I'll give you this much, rashad has potential. . . . that's about it so far, same with Bonnar, same with Griffin and most all of the Ultimate Fighters that have come up with a contract, they have that potential to be good, but people over hype them so much when they loose, they seem to forget that they are raw fighters, and just like Bonnar and Griffin, Rashad is very, very raw. . . . and there would be no way Rashad could beat chuck in a stand up if his damn life depended on it, ya chuck has a belly, but **** that doesn't stop him from knocking the hell out of people, chuck definitly has a reach advantage against rashad, has a 1000000 times better stand up then rashad, and a shit load more experienced then rashad does, just look at the history of all the wrestlers that chuck has faced, and he's come out with a win. . . . and im not hating on rashad, i just don't like people over hyping these ultimate fighters, because these fighters are not at the same level as the elite, like liddel, horn, tito, babloue, etc etc. . . they are there because they have the potential to be the elite, so please stop posting these damn thread's on how griffin should get a title shot, or how diago sanchez could submit hughes, or HOW RASHAD CAN BEAT CHUCK. . . .because lets face it, thats bullshit.
Use Paragraphs dude...I'm not reading all that shit until you break it up. If you think Ortiz can beat Evans then you must not have seen Evans in action...No way in hell does Evans have a weak stand up...No way in hell Tito is strong enough to get Evans on the ground and keep him there....

Tito couldn't even handle Matt from the Ultimate fighter show...Matt had him all beat up going into his last fight.....Simply put and i'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about this anymore...

If you put Evans in there against Liddell...Evans will Knock him out if they stand and if it goes to the ground there nothing Liddell can do against Evans....That man is freakish strong and CHUCK MAKES TO MANY MISTAKES.

Tito comments on Chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYQc...h=Tito%20Ortiz
Steeda3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios